Marcie and Leo Ch. 042

Story Info
Matt surprises both of us.
958 words
4.64
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

So, there we were, headed up the state route to where the fair was going on. Readers who have been following this storyline from the beginning would remember that the first "date" Marcie and I went on was to see her favorite band at the fair. We got a hotel room and after a quick romp went down to walk around the grounds prior to seeing the band play. It was a great weekend where we explored a bit and was able to learn more about each other while comforting each other. It's been a while, but we were making another trip.

This time, unfortunately, it is business related. One of our clients wanted to meet Matt and I at the fair. Our clients range from giant conglomerates to smaller companies. It's one reason we did the football game last year. Matt sold this to me as another big opportunity where we could spoil the wives. So instead of a casual outfit, I am wearing more business casual. Marcie is wearing her blue sundress. I love the way her skin looks in it, especially after she was able to tan. As we passed the exit to the hotel we did last time, Marcie was a bit alarmed.

"Leo, we missed our exit."

"We are good, sweetheart. Matt has us at a different hotel."

We passed the fairgrounds before heading three exits down to a fancier hotel. Marcie was looking at it, then looking at me.

"Leo, he didn't."

"He did, Baby. He has us at the top of that hotel. He was doing it as a gift to us. He wanted me to treat you like the queen you are."

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Did you have any say in this?"

"Do I ever with Matt?"

She laughed.

"I don't think he knows me that well, Leo. I'm not a fancy girl. I can't do fancy."

I parked the car and looked into her eyes before I spoke.

"It's not about fancy. It's about showing you that you are a wonderful woman. Much of the success of the company is based on Matt and I. Matt is an excellent salesman. I used to be the quiet one who would interject the technical knowledge when I needed to. Then you came into my life after Missy died. You helped me recover. You helped me open more and become a better person. That in turn helped do so much. I appreciate you every day. Matt appreciates you because he sees his friend become a better person because of you. If you like, we can use the room and not use the fancy stuff he lined up for you."

There were a few moments.

"Is there a client..."

"Yes, there is. Matt is dealing with him. Then he is going to fill me in tomorrow after we check out of here."

"So, the client thing..."

I looked at her.

"Marcie. I know you don't do fancy stuff. I know, though, that you enjoy a good massage, a warm hot tub, and some grade A cuddles from your guy. Will you let me help you in and enjoy this time with me?"

I could feel her melting.

"You are in big trouble after all that," she said with her smile.

'I'm counting on it," I respond back.

We took our bags and headed into the hotel. After checking in, we took the elevator to the room. We walked into a huge suite. I had to catch my breath. I looked at Marcie who had that wide eyed look. She looked at me and couldn't speak. After a few moments, she turned towards me and wrapped her arms around me to press herself against me. I held her for a long time. As much as we had planned to do, holding her was more important.

A knock at the door caught our attention. I let her go, but she didn't let me go. So, we both scooted to the door and looked through the keyhole. I opened it and Matt was on the other side. He saw the way she was holding me and gave me the questioning look. I looked at him and smiled before he got on the other side of her and hugged her. I could feel tears forming in her eyes against my polo.

"I'm sorry," Matt said.

I looked at him.

"I know you are not used to this kind of treatment. But you're worth the effort. Thank you for making my friend a better man."

I started to tear up before Matt released his hold.

'I had to check on you guys because I was a bit worried. To be honest, Leo, you're not the best at taking care of yourself. I had a feeling that Marcie wasn't used to being super spoiled. Are you guys gonna be okay?"

"I think we'll be okay. How did the meeting go?"

"He was a flake. I'm going to grab Shannon and the baby and take them back to the fairgrounds."

He excused himself before Marcie peeled herself off me. I removed my polo and opened my suitcase to find a t-shirt. Marcie looked at me funny.

"What are you up to?"

"I have never been to a massage place. I don't know the procedure."

She smiled.

"Are they coming up here?"

"I think so, why?'

Just them there was a knock at the door. Marcie opened it and saw two women standing there.

"Mercers for their massage appointment."

I was stunned.

"Wait, I thought it was just my wife getting one."

One of the ladies looked at their clipboard.

"A Mr. Masters reserved two massages. I am guessing you are getting one also."

Uh oh.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers