Marcie and Leo Ch. 041

Story Info
Happy Birthday, Marcie.
1.2k words
4.89
2.1k
0
2

Part 41 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Before I get started, there's a few things. First of all, this will be my four hundredth submission. It's because of you Gentle Reader that I feel like writing. It's also because of a special friend. The woman who is my inspiration for Marcie in real life was the main one who persuaded me to start writing again. Besides that. She has been there for my good and bad times over the last year and a half. The fact she felt comfortable with me enough to allow me to be there for her fills me with happiness. She is the epitome of Marcie. And of course, this story as are all the other M&L stories is dedicated to her. Thank you all for helping me reach 400.

Azul

It was Marcie's birthday. It was difficult to believe this would be the second birthday I was able to spend with her. Of course, it was the second birthday since she lost her husband. I woke up next to her in bed and immediately wrapped my arms around her. I love how warm she is when it starts getting a little chillier outside. Her beautiful hazel eyes opened as she smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, Amor," I whispered.

She looked at me before she did the math in her head. As she was putting things together, I stole a kiss before I started kissing her more. She started returning the kisses before she stopped me.

"Please tell me there's no surprises like last year."

Last year (as told in Good Neighbors Ch. 68) I surprised her with a birthday breakfast after spending the night. Since I live with her now and she's my wife, it makes it difficult to surprise her without help. Luckily, I wasn't planning on surprising her this year.

"I have nothing planned this year, Sweetheart, except spending the day with you."

"You took off work?" she asked surprisingly.

Last year, I was still working partially from home. So, spending the night was easier. I nodded my head. She smiled as she went back into my embrace.

"May I make a request, Leo?"

"Anything you want, Baby."

"I don't want anyone making a fuss this year."

I could count the number of breaths before I nodded my head.

"As you wish, Sweetheart."

"I want this year to be a quiet one."

"So, no flowers."

"Yes."

"No surprise food deliveries."

"Totally."

"How about..."

"Leo!"

I smiled at her.

"I was kidding, Sweetheart. What would you like to do?"

"Well, I know I need coffee. And we need to visit Mitchell."

"Whatever you want, Baby."

It took a moment to climb out of bed. We both took a shower together as I helped her wash her hair. We installed a handheld spray head that made washing her hair easier. As we dried off and headed towards the bedroom, we started discussing what clothes to wear. We usually dressed up a bit before visiting our late spouses. As we dressed up, we headed towards the kitchen where we made coffee and a quick breakfast. We then had the discussion of who was driving. It was my turn this time. She sat in the front seat with me to ensure I wasn't up to anything.

As we drove, there were calls from different people. Her sister June called first. It was funny hearing the two twins wishing each other a happy birthday. The next call was Mon followed by her brothers. It was in the middle of Jim's call that Aubrey called me.

"Are you stopping by the office, Leo?"

"Do you need me to?"

"Well, I wanted a chance to hug the birthday girl."

I looked at Marcie. She nodded her head. I made sure to answer back to Aubrey.

"No surprises, Aubrey. Marcie wants to keep it low-key this year."

"Got it, Boss. And Leo," she added sarcastically.

This made Marcie laugh. As we neared the cemetery, we headed towards Mitchell's stone first. We followed the usual arrangement when she went to the stone and started talking to him for a bit. It was a little bit before we both went to talk to Missy. It was on the way towards the office that Marcie asked me again.

"Do you think Aubrey is up to something?"

"I honestly have no idea, Baby. My plan was to spend the day with you doing whatever you wanted."

She bought that thought.

It was when we arrived at the office that she became more convinced. We made it to the elevator without incident. We arrived at my floor. The door opened and there was no sign of anything. We walked towards Aubrey's desk. On it was a box covered in gift wrap. I looked around and took a breath before calling for Aubrey. Aubrey sheepishly opened my door and walked out, her head looking towards the floor.

"Aubrey, is everything okay?"

She nodded her head. Marcie saw different.

"Aubrey, who is this box for?"

Aubrey looked up and smiled at Marcie.

"I know Leo warned me not to do anything special. But I couldn't resist."

She picked up the box and handed it to Marcie. Marcie looked at Aubrey and smiled.

"I am guessing you have something in Leo's office."

She smiled.

"Maybe....we might have planned something without telling Leo."

Marcie opened the box and found a sweatshirt from the local football team. She placed the box on Aubrey's desk before walking around and hugging her.

"I love it."

Aubrey smiled before looking at me. I was caught between two emotions. One was dead set on following Marcie's request. Yet, I was curious what was in my office. I looked at Marcie.

"I know you said no surprises. I know nothing about this. I..."

Marcie interrupted me with a deep kiss. She then took me by the hand and walked towards my office.

"Was I supposed to walk in?" she asked Aubrey.

"Yes, please!"

She opened the door and was surprised by the staff. Matt, his wife and child, Janet, Wes and all the other folks she had a chance to meet were there smiling at her, decked out in party hats. Marcie smiled wide. As she walked in, someone put a party tiara on her head. We ended up staying there for a few hours and enjoyed hanging out with everyone.

It was towards the end that Aubrey walked up to me. She had a serious look on her face.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No. Why would you be?"

"Well, you did say she wanted everything low-key. I didn't mean to violate her wishes."

I pointed towards Marcie playing with Matt's son.

"You see that smile on her face? That is the best thing in the world to me."

Aubrey smiled.

"Kind of like when we surprised Missy, huh?"

I smiled back.

"I always like smiles on my girls' faces."

I kissed Aubrey on the cheek.

"Including yours. Thank you for this."

As she sat there smiling, I walked over to the couch where Marcie was sitting.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"I am. But you're in trouble when we get home."

"Why's that?" I asked in surprise.

"I didn't get to open my present from you this year."

"You told me not to get you one."

I could feel her hand rub against me.

"That's because you already have it wrapped up for me already," she whispered with her naughty eyes glowing at me.

Happy birthday, Marcie.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers