Marcie and Leo Ch. 052

Story Info
Why Marcie is the Greatest.
1.1k words
4.89
1.4k
00

Part 52 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

There have been a few questions about Marcie lately. Most of them are folks asking about what Marcie looks like. I don't like the idea of posting a picture of my wife considering she is my wife. So, you're not getting that. However, I will tell you that Marcie has beautiful brown hair, the most gorgeous Hazel eyes, a beautiful smile that always makes my knees weak. She also has a very fit, athletic body that I compared to more like a runner physique. So, she has a nice rear end that isn't too large, and her top is beautiful, but not super huge. If that helps you understand what my wife looks like, great. But I'm not describing more than that because she's my wife and I am not sharing more than that.

I hope that explains some of the adventures she and I have experienced since her first seduction of me. Another question that has arisen has been the conflict between her submissiveness and the times she takes more control. The truth is Marcie is a very passionate woman. She loves her hobbies, and she is an extremely good listener. She is probably the most patient woman I have encountered, especially lately when I had been recovering from my leg injury.

This comes into play with what happened after the last story when she, in essence, demonstrated being helpless. Many times, in our relationship, there have been times when she has taken control of the situation. This not only applies to bedroom activities, but in cases where she can tell when I am growing more tense. One of those that comes to mind was Thanksgiving before I proposed where I had a moment triggered during a meeting. In that episode, I was in my office and Aubrey, my assistant, contacted her. I was initially angry when Aubrey did that, being afraid of Marcie seeing me being weak. Yet, it was the smartest move on her part because Marcie had that instinctual ability to calm me down.

There have also been times that she spurs me to action. During the New Year's party that year, I attempted to subdue my instinct when Aubrey was being attacked by her ex-boyfriend. Marcie was the one that snapped me out of it. It helped me go and do what I needed to protect Aubrey and help her boyfriend. The fact that many have nicknamed her "she who tamed the Lion" is an understatement.

It was with this in mind that I was in the best of moods when Aubrey arrived at our house that night. Many remember that Aubrey is still currently our neighbor. This was in response to an incident after she moved out of her ex-boyfriend's place when she moved to an apartment that was in a rough neighborhood. I offered my house because I spent more time at Marcie's house and was intent on making our relationship more official. Aubrey moved into my old house, and it became her place soon after prior to Marcie and I tying the knot.

Aubrey walked in wearing a pair of jeans and a jacket. She went straight to Marcie and hugged her before she bent down and kissed me on the cheek. She then moved to the couch before she cleared her throat.

"This feels weird," she said.

I looked at her.

"Why?"

"Just never thought I'd be in this spot, to be honest."

"Wes is a nice guy," Marcie said.

"I just never thought I'd be talking about getting married," she started. "I just feel a bit off about it."

I started to pick up on what she was saying.

"Before I proposed to Marcie, I had to go to the roof to talk to Missy."

Aubrey looked at me in shock while Marcie wrapped her arms around her.

"I couldn't propose to her until I made sure Missy knew my intentions. Marcie is an amazing woman. And in a way, Missy prepped her for the possibilities."

Aubrey seemed to understand.

"So, it was like you were seeking Missy's blessing."

"Pretty much. It's one reason why I felt her presence when you first told us. It was like Missy was letting me know to tell you it would be okay."

Aubrey started to smile.

"I miss her. We promised each other we'd be each other's Maid of Honor when the time came."

She looked at Marcie.

"Thing is you'd been like a sister to me too. Would you be mine?"

Marcie smiled. Then she nodded her head.

"Wes wanted to make sure you'd be okay with being there also, Leo. He has a bunch of friends in his department but didn't want you to think that you wouldn't be welcome."

"I get it," I responded.

Aubrey smiled.

"We did decide we wanted a small ceremony after all. Partly because Wes' mom said so. Partly because there were a bunch of people, we both wanted to see it."

Marcie and I looked at each other. I was stunned, but Marcie took the spot.

"It makes sense really. When do you want to do it?"

Aubrey looked at Marcie.

"The same day you two did yours. The same place. It just seems right. Are you two okay with it?"

I looked at Aubrey.

"It's your wedding. We're going to support you whatever you decide."

Aubrey took a deep breath.

"It's just that I'm scared. This is huge."

I carefully pushed myself out of my recliner and flopped on the couch close to Aubrey before I wrapped my arms around her. Marcie started to hug her from the other side.

"You listen to me," I started. "This is a scary situation. The thing is you have been my rock professionally for years when Matt and I worked on putting our company together. You have been supportive of me through my marriage to Missy and during the time I was grieving for her. You deserve to be happy."

"Plus, you accepted me becoming Leo's wife when you had every reason to push me away," Marcie continued. "You had every reason to treat me poorly and such. You still were supportive. You've been there for Leo so much. Of course, we have your back. And it's okay to be scared. This is a huge step. Just take your time. We'll be here for you every step of the way."

We hugged her tightly again before we heard the door open. I looked up and saw Wes. He had an inquisitive look on his face.

"I take it she asked you?" he asked.

I smiled.

"It's all good," I said.

We spent the rest of the night eating pizza and talking about ideas. Based on the timeline, we had a month to plan everything. Luckily, I had my partner next to me. Having Marcie in my life has been an adventure. The thing is I couldn't see myself getting through all this without her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers