Marcie and Leo Ch. 051

Story Info
First Christmas as a married couple.
1.7k words
4.44
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I was starting to look back at last Christmas as I sat there in the living room. This time last year, I was laying with my Beloved after moving in with her when my assistant accepted my offer to move into my house on a temporary basis. Who would have known in the space of a year that:

• My Beloved Marcie and I would be married.

• My friend Matt and his wife Shannon would have their first child.

• My assistant Aubrey would have been proposed to by her boyfriend Wesley.

Just the thought of those would have blown my mind. If one was to add the family drama on Marcie's side with her two sisters being single, it was an eventful year since last Christmas. It was then I looked over and saw the ring on Marcie's finger as she sat on the couch. Her feet were on the coffee table as usual when she played her game on her tablet. The Jade sparkled as I looked, reminding me of the attempt to surprise her last year with it. Unfortunately, it didn't work because she figured it out ahead of time. Luckily, I was able to surprise her with the matching necklace on New Year's.

"You okay, Leo?" she asked me.

I caught her eye and smiled.

"Just remembering last Christmas, Sweetheart. Are you sure there's not something you want this year?"

Last year, Marcie made me promise not to surprise her for Christmas. Her surprise to me was the Christmas Concert at the local university we went to. The one thing I was wishing for this year was that my leg would heal faster. Sitting in my recliner most of the time with my leg propped up was getting to me. Every time I thought of getting up, Marcie was right there to help me. It is wonderful for Marcie to be my angel of mercy, but I really wanted to see what I could do.

So, I did what any stupid male would do. I waited for her to go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom in our bedroom, which meant she was out of sight. I then slowly lowered the lever on the side of my recliner. I started to put pressure on the armrests with my arms as both feet contacted the carpet. When I started to feel the pain in my leg, I gritted my teeth before allowing myself to fall back in the chair. I sat there defeated for a moment before I felt her eyes on me.

"Sometimes, I forget how stubborn you really are, Leo," she said in a tone that sounded more motherly than angelic.

"I wanted to..."

"...be off your legs for a few more months if you keep taking those chances," she finished.

By the time I looked up, her eyes were already blazing. I felt very small at that moment. I felt shame that I would try something that stupid. I felt bad because I angered Marcie. I looked down again before I felt her hand in my hair.

"I'm sorry, Leo," she whispered. "I know this is your first time breaking a bone. It's hard to be patient. I know this too well. What were you trying to get up for?"

I looked up at her, my eyes felt like they were about to cry.

"I just hate being helpless, Marcie. This stinks."

I felt her kiss the top of my head.

"You're not helpless, Baby. You just had to slow down for a while. In another month or so, you're going to be able to walk better and you'll be back to being the hero. The thing is even heroes need help sometimes. We're not all Superman."

It was that thought that seemed to soothe me initially. The rest of the day went without incident. We went to bed that night and after some snuggling, I fell asleep. The next morning was quiet initially. Marcie helped me to the dining area for breakfast. Then she helped me over to the recliner.

"We have visitors coming over," she whispered.

I looked at her to try to guess who. Being that it was almost Christmas Eve, it could have been anyone. Turns out an hour later that my mechanic friend, Ben, came over. He was let in by Marcie.

"Damn, I forgot that you moved in with Marcie," he started.

He then noticed the leg up.

"Wait, you got hurt?"

Marcie looked at him warily.

"He fell while he was running after me a few months ago."

Ben looked at her.

"Well, I brought the tow truck so I could take your car to get serviced. I didn't understand why your assistant said it needed to be towed, so I thought it was totaled or something. Sorry for the surprise, Leo."

I looked at him and smiled.

"It's alright, man. Thank you for taking care of it."

Marcie gave him the keys and he was gone pretty quickly after that. Marcie was watching him from the window until the truck drove away. She then had a sinister look on her face.

"Leo, let's go to the dining area."

I looked at her warily.

"Sure, Sweetheart."

I was scared to ask why until we hobbled over there together. She had one chair pulled away from the table. It looked like she wanted me close by while she did some kitchen stuff. As I landed on the chair, I noticed that she was on her knees.

"One moment, please," she whispered.

A moment later, I was stripped down to my boxer briefs and my tank top. She looked at me with more of a twinkle in her eye. I watched as she stayed on her knees before I felt both feet secured to the chair. I was about to protest before she rose and leaned forward enough for me to notice that she was already down to her tank top as well. Then she leaned in and kissed me. She then went behind me and I felt my arms being cuffed together behind me. She then went in front of me before she bent over in my view and pulled her yoga lounge pants down to the floor. She then playfully wiggled her ass at me. I struggled with the cuffs before she turned towards me.

"Leo, I want you to notice the predicament you are currently in," she started as she started to playfully pull the tank top over her head, leaving her in just her blue thong panties. "You are cuffed behind your back; your feet are tied to the chair, and I am literally a few feet in front of you ready to rock your world. This is feeling helpless."

She accented the remark by lowering herself to her knees and slowly caressing my cock through my underwear.

"I'm sorry for teasing you, Leo. It's just I don't want you to feel sorry for yourself because of what happened. You're still you."

She started pulling down the waistband until it rested right underneath my cock, which was standing at full attention.

"Can you see what I mean? Apparently, little Leo still wants to play."

She started to stroke my cock as I watched her. I was completely in her power. She then slid onto my lap, trapping my cock against her panties. She initiated some heavy kissing that I started to get into until she slipped out of my lap again.

"It wouldn't be much torture if I just fucked you now, Leo," she said seductively. She pulled over another chair about three feet in front of me where she sat before grabbing her favorite vibrator. She then began to slowly tease her pussy right within my line of sight. She moved the gusset of her panties over before running the tip of her vibrator over her lips. She slowly started teasing herself, moaning a bit louder than she normally would. I could feel my cock wanting to detach from my body to be inside her. I started to moan with her as I watched before she slumped in her chair for a few moments. She then playfully licked her vibrator before she stood up and dropped her panties.

"Can you see what helpless really feels like, Leo?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, a little desperate moaning in my voice.

She sauntered over before she stroked my cock a few times.

"He feels so ready for me to help him. Are you ready for me to help him relax, Leo?" she asked.

"Please?" I responded, half begging.

"That is such a turn-on," she whispered. "Please what?"

"Please Mistress?"

She ran the head of my cock over her lips.

"Fuck, Leo. I didn't know I could get you this hard by teasing. Maybe we should do this more often, after your leg heals up."

She slowly lowered herself onto me before her knees landed on either side of my lap. Her arms went around my neck and her lips went to mine.

"I so should have undid the cuffs first," she whispered.

She started to fuck me in the chair for a few moments before she dismounted and went behind the chair to undo the cuffs. She then resumed her post except my hands were then on her hips.

"Fuck your naughty girl, Leo," she whispered.

I started to push her hips onto my cock while she held onto my neck. I felt her cum a second time on my cock before she whispered for me to fill her naughty pussy. She stayed on my lap a little while after that, holding me as I held her. She then looked at me and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'm going to guide you to the shower so we can both get cleaned up. Aubrey is coming over later to help us figure out when to go to the Courthouse for her nuptials."

She undid my feet and guided me into the chair in the shower before she turned on the water and grabbed the sprayer. As we cleaned up, I smiled because of the fun we just had and because my angel of mercy put me in my place.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers