Marcie and Leo Ch. 054

Story Info
A romantic weekend morning.
1k words
4.33
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 54 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(A little romantic morning.)

If I had the chance to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing. As I opened my eyes, the first thing I enjoyed was feeling her next to me. Normally, I always emphasize that Marcie and I sleep naked. It was one of the things that just happened when we shared the first night sleeping with each other. Whether it was in my bed or hers back when we were just good neighbors who started to hook up, this was where we found ourselves those first few times. And it stuck. It had been a long time since then. With only a few exceptions, I get to feel Marcie's warmth next to me daily.

I lay there for a moment before I turned on my side to wrap my arm around her, being careful how I placed my legs. In the past, my ritual was that I would slide my left leg over her as in a full body hug against my Beloved. Since the accident, I have had to avoid that when there was a big cast on that leg. I held her. Not in a "I'm going to protect her" type way. It was more like just holding her. This woman had been my rock and my world for a small time since we lost both of our spouses. Yet sometimes I wondered if she knew how much she really meant to me.

"Good morning to you too, Leo," she murmured when she turned to me and smiled before she planted a kiss on my nose.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it was about time to wake up anyway."

"How's my good girl this morning?"

"Warm. I love having your arms around me."

I smiled at that.

"I'm not in a hurry if you want me to hold you for longer," I volunteered.

There was a second kiss, one that was a bit longer and deeper before she whispered in my ear.

"I need a moment. Nature calls."

I moved my arm and watched as she slipped out of bed. Contrary to what some may assume, our morning rituals don't mesh that well. There are a few things she does in the morning after waking up and I have slightly less. As I watched her cute behind saunter into our bathroom, I then slid over towards the edge of the bed and found my sweatpants from the previous night. I also found my crutches. I slipped my feet into my flip-flops after slipping into the sweatpants and grabbed the crutches before pulling myself up to traverse to the kitchen.

Even though we're both coffee drinkers, we kept one of those single-serve coffee brewers around. Because of the times we entertain, we do keep around a bigger pot. We just don't use it daily. By the time Marcie was out there in a set of pajamas, I had both cups of coffee brewed. I just couldn't carry them. Marcie dressed up her cup before she grabbed both and we headed to the living room. We both slipped onto the couch and had a second kiss before she grabbed her tablet, and I grabbed my laptop.

In the mornings, this was the ritual. Marcie had a few games she played on her tablet every morning. One was a puzzle game while the other was kind of an RPG. I am not familiar with the proper term only because I never played one. My morning ritual, even on the weekends, was just checking emails. I always checked in case there were any developments on our products and such. Not that we have folks working on the weekends, but sometimes a stockholder would ask a question. There's also times our tech support would need an idea or something. It was always my prerogative to check on that.

After a little while, we started discussing breakfast. It was decided we will keep it simple. After a couple of frozen waffles and some more coffee, we went into the bedroom to decide on clothes. It was an off day, so we both decided to keep it comfy. After putting our outfits on the bed, we both disrobed and went into our shower. It was an uneventful one that morning even though I did take advantage and devoured her neck a little when she turned towards the spray. She helped me dry off and helped me to bed before we carefully dressed.

It was going to be a lazy day. I went to my recliner in the living room while Marcie did her thing. It's funny how folks assume that we are both sexual dynamos based on the stories, but it's far from what happens. It didn't take long before we were visited by Aubrey. Aubrey, for those who don't follow, is my assistant and our neighbor. Long story for how that happened, but this time she was spending part of the day with Marcie going over her wedding plans. Aubrey is planning on marrying one of our shop techs and was persuaded by his mother that there needed to be a ceremony. Marcie is her maid of honor. So as the girls discussed things, I kept myself busy with some television.

These are our mornings. This is what has been going on lately. Yes, there are the diversions when her siblings visit or my business partner visits and there are times I make it into the office. But sometimes, it's nice to focus on the simpler stuff that makes me smile. The sight of my two girls working on the wedding planning makes me smile. Aubrey had been in my life since I started dating her college roommate years ago. The thought that she accepted Marcie in my life without any ill will has been a blessing for sure. And she chose Marcie to be her maid of honor. It was an agreement between Aubrey and my late wife that they would be the maid of honor at each other's weddings. The fact she invited Marcie to take Missy's spot made me smile.

I don't know how the wedding is going to go or how long the physical therapy on my leg is going to take. All I know is I have Marcie. I started to smile as I recognized that fact right before Marcie looked up from one of the catalogues and smiled back at me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers