Marcie and Leo Ch. 055

Story Info
Nikki makes an appearance.
1.3k words
4.78
1.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 55 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(This story as always is dedicated to the woman who inspired the character. I have spoken her virtues many times in real life. It is my hope that everyone who reads this can find their "Marcie". )

There are times when Marcie surprises me. That isn't always in a sexual way, but sometimes she does little things that catch me. It was one of those mornings. Marcie drove me home from physical therapy. After she made sure I was settled in the living room with my laptop to recover, she kissed me on the forehead and headed out. Amid looking at the reports, I didn't hear where she was headed. So, there I was. Sitting on our couch, looking at boring reports while my wife was doing whatever she was doing. It was about an hour later when Aubrey came over to check on me.

"She left you alone?" Aubrey asked.

I looked at her and smiled.

"She's been here with me the entire time while dealing with my leg," I started. "She deserves some time on her own for a bit."

Aubrey looked at me and smiled before she slipped next to me on the couch to hug me.

"Why can't all guys be like you, Leo?" she asked.

"Wes is pretty cool."

"He is. I was lucky to find him. You and he are like rare unicorns in this world."

"Does Wes have a dark side?"

She looked at me shocked.

"Not like yours. The thing is you have learned to control yourself. Wes has been putting on a pair of gloves and taking a few cracks at your bag. He says he is trying different ways to deal with the frustrations going on at the lab since Amanda left."

I looked at her.

"Which one was Amanda?"

"Miss Headstrong who came in demanding a raise that one day after you came back from Bereavement."

"Did he..."

"Check for back doors. Yes. She left voluntarily. She had to go back to Chicago to help take care of her mom."

I went to the personnel folders on the shared drive to look at Amanda's file. Aubrey looked on.

"Are you thinking..."

I found Amanda's file and her cell phone number. I was about to grab my phone when Aubrey stopped me. I looked at her before she smiled.

"She's on a six week leave of absence, Leo. She didn't quit."

I looked at her a bit longer before she continued.

"Her supervisor let me know what was going on. That's why Wes has been doing more work and getting flustered. He also told me that he offered some help if she needed it. We already have it handled."

I put my phone down.

"Ya know, before the reformed Lion came back, we had a pretty caring team who were doing everything like you."

She said that with a smile on her face before I started to smile.

"I am glad more folks get to see the smile though. Having you as the 'Silent Enforcer' wasn't always the easiest way to conduct business. It was good for a bit, but when you returned from Bereavement and scared Amanda and her friends, it sent shockwaves through the building. Then when folks heard about what happened after, everyone was shocked. It was as if everyone finally saw you the same way I did, and things became better. It even softened Matt up. It seemed like the mood lifted. That's why everyone likes Marcie so much. We even toyed with making her a member of the board a few times."

I smiled bigger.

"You know the way Missy would keep me in line. She didn't take any crap from me whatsoever. It was one reason I wanted to keep working after she passed. Deep in my heart, I didn't want to be home. Matt forcing me to stay home helped somewhat. Marcie just helped more. She's really an angel, I tell you. And we're going to celebrate our first-year anniversary soon. I only hope you and Wes can have something like that."

She smiled at me before she grabbed the water pitcher from the coffee table and took it to refill it. After placing it back, she hugged me again and left. I was alone again for a bit. It was soon after I received a text on my phone. There was a picture of Marcie and Nikki. Nikki was one of the trainers at the gym Marcie went to. She also gave me the gift of a lap dance while Marcie and I were still dating. The next picture showed me a picture of Marcie's toes. Apparently, part of her private time was getting a pedicure. Then I heard the door open. In walked Nikki followed by Marcie. I was surprised.

"Hey, Heart Breaker," Nikki said before she sat next to me and hugged me before planting those red lips on my cheek.

Marcie was laughing at the surprised look on my face. Nikki smiled after she saw the red mark on my cheeks. Marcie then went to the other side of me and kissed my cheek so they matched. Then she turned my face towards her and kissed me the right way.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart," she started. "Nikki caught me at the place I get my toes done. We spent the time together catching up since the last time I saw her was before your accident. Were you alright?"

She looked and saw the water pitcher was refilled. Her eyebrow was raised a little.

"Leo, did you..."

"Aubrey visited while you were out. I thought you'd know since we talked about you."

"Damn, girl. I wish I could find a guy like him. Cute girl talks him up and all he does is talk about you," Nikki said.

They both started laughing before Marcie hugged me tightly.

"So, Nikki was telling me that she started doing workouts with the ladies in their homes instead of at the gym. Apparently, there was a scandal and they closed it down temporarily. I thought it would be great if she came back here and helped me with a little. You don't mind, do you Baby?" she asked.

I nodded my head. I was rewarded with another kiss on the cheek from both ladies. I sat there looking at reports while they went into our bedroom to change into workout gear. The only thing on my mind was not openly staring at Nikki. Nikki, as I mentioned before, gave me my first lap dance. She is a very attractive woman. The thought of watching her work out with Marcie scared me a little, but I knew this was important to Marcie and I had to behave.

Both came out in their workout gear. Marcie looked amazing, as if she drank some energy drinks or something. Nikki was being Nikki. As the girls moved the coffee table, I moved so I was sitting wholly on the couch, so my leg was supported. I then tried my best not to stare at Nikki. There were times the girls laughed which caught my attention before I'd see Nikki tease me. I looked at Marcie and she was teasing me also. I made a mental note that the next workout would mean I would be in the bedroom.

Once an hour ended, the girls were sitting at the kitchen table catching up. I put my laptop down and eased my way up before I grabbed the crutches to ease myself into the bathroom. As I took care of business, I could hear them sharing a few laughs. I washed up and hobbled back out before Nikki walked into the bedroom. The door closed and Marcie looked at me.

"Sorry about teasing you, Baby. Nikki usually doesn't have an audience for her workouts."

She came closer and kissed me hotly on the lip before she whispered.

"I am going to reward you handsomely for not drooling over her later, Tiger."

It was an interesting day to be sure. Like I said, my wife knows how to surprise me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers