Marcie and Leo Ch. 061

Story Info
An interrogation after the day before.
1k words
4.25
1.3k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 61 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was the morning after the surprises from yesterday. As I was waking up, my wrists started to feel the familiar texture of metal on them. I opened my eyes and noticed first the angelic woman on her knees next to me on the bed. Her hands were rubbing the hair on my chest as she looked at me. She was naked of course as was I. I started to smile widely as she was looking up and down my body.

"Leo, since I have you confined to the bed for the moment, are you okay with some questions?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered, unsure of what questions would come to mind.

She took her time before she asked the first question.

"Did you notice Nikki watching you while you hit the bag yesterday?"

I took a breath.

"Not until she said something. I was too occupied with the bag."

She leaned forward and kissed my right nipple before she gently bit it. I groaned in excitement partially because it felt good. The other part was the knowledge that she learned that about me as we were together. She then straightened herself back up.

"Did you mean what you said about handling her ex-boyfriend if you could have?"

"100%"

"Why?"

I took another breath.

"She's your friend. No one deserves to be abused by anyone. She is too good of a person to have to suffer like that."

This one was rewarded with her right hand starting to stroke my cock. I could feel that she had her lube on her hand when she did it. She was using long, slow, deliberate strokes to tease me. She wasn't pushing me close to the edge, but my cock was responding well to her movements. She stopped before she asked the next question.

"Did you volunteer of your own free will to stay in here while we worked out?"

"I did."

"Why?"

"Initially because I remembered how much Nikki teased me the last time you two worked out. Then when you mentioned how much temptation it would be, it seemed the most logical decision."

This one was rewarded with a deep kiss. Our mouths were on each other for a few moments before she slowly rose.

"You're doing an excellent job of teasing me, Amor," I responded.

I saw her blush before she went on.

"When Nikki gave you that lap dance a long time ago, you mentioned that Missy and you kept to yourselves. Was this her decision or yours?"

I took another breath.

"Both. Missy and I preferred it that way."

"Why?"

Another breath.

"Missy's reason was because even though I gave her the option, she felt like she only wanted to be with me. This was after some failed relationships in high school and prior to us getting closer at college."

I stopped. Marcie looked at me expecting more.

"I understand that about Missy. What about you, Leo?"

"I couldn't. I had a difficult time being able to be intimate with someone that I didn't have feelings for."

This caught her by surprise.

"You mean..."

I smiled.

"Before you seduced me, we were good friends. I never had those kinds of thoughts about you until that day. They were an evolution of the way I felt about you, especially during those months when we were there for each other."

"So, Aubrey's ex..."

"...was totally wrong about our relationship. Once Missy came into my life, she became like my sister-in-law. Even after Missy passed, she stayed that way. I never had the thought of doing anything with her. The same with Nikki. Even thought she is also very attractive; she is your friend and I treat her as such."

This time, she straddled me so she could tease me a bit while she kissed me. I wanted, with every fiber of my being, to wrap my arms around me while we kissed. It was as we kissed that she whispered in my ear.

"She wants you to give her away in the ceremony."

I kissed her back because the idea didn't register in my mind at that moment. At that instant, my wife had me cuffed to the headboard while we made out. It also didn't register that she slid onto my member until she started to shake. I looked at her and it registered before she froze for a moment before opening her eyes and winking at me.

"I was not expecting that one," she whispered.

She slid off me before she went to the cuffs and started to release me. Since her breasts were right above my head, I took advantage and bit them a little. I heard the labored breath when I did that before she rolled over and laid on her back.

"Come here, hero. Fuck your naughty girl. I deserve it for interrogating you."

I rolled over carefully and slid inside my naughty girl, my lips kissing her while I was getting ready.

"So why all the questions, Amor?"

"I was curious, Leo. Please don't stop."

"Why?" I asked, momentarily pausing my movements before she started begging.

"Please, baby, fuck me!!"

I went back to fucking her while she reveled in the attention. I am not ashamed to say that I lasted maybe a minute more after all the teasing. After filling my bride, I rolled over before wrapping my arms around her to pull her towards me.

"You're getting better at this, baby," I said as I held her tight.

She looked at me before she kissed me again.

"Forgive me for asking you all those questions?"

"There's nothing to forgive, Sweetheart. I belong to you. Mind, body, and spirit. Anything you want to know is yours to ask about."

She looked at me before she came clean.

"I was watching the way Nikki was looking at you. It's just, I wasn't sure if she was trying to seduce you or..."

I kissed her before she finished her thought.

"Marcie, I'm yours."

"But she's..."

"She's not you. I think of her as your friend. I don't want to think of her more than that. You're the only woman in my life I want to spend time with like this."

I squeezed her tightly before I saw the tears in her eyes. I kissed her forehead.

"You're the one I want, baby."

I felt her press her head against my shoulder. There we lay together, holding each other. This was an interesting moment, but it felt like the morning we needed.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers