Marcie and Leo Ch. 071

Story Info
Getting back to the room before going home.
801 words
4.71
1.4k
0
1

Part 71 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(This one will be short compared to the previous chapters. Still it feels good celebrating an anniversary of sorts. )

It was after we opened the wine and enjoyed a glass that we started to disrobe. By the time we were down to our underwear, we were both ready to smother each other in affection. We lay on the bed and started by holding each other before the kissing began.

"How am I doing so far?" I asked.

"You have exceeded expectations, Sir," she whispered with a smile. "You did it without overdoing it and I am proud of you."

We started kissing again. As my hands ran down her back, I could feel her melting against me. I felt a bit more daring as I slipped between her legs with my knees and supported myself above her while we were still kissing. I pressed against her gently so I could feel her breasts squish against me.

"Fuck," I heard her whisper.

I started moving her wrists, so they were above her head while we moved together. I held them with one hand while the other wrapped around her throat. I could see her smile widen, almost dreamlike when I did that. I knelt again and kissed her deeply, tasting the wine on her lips.

"That was some excellent wine," she whispered.

The wine accentuated the taste of her kiss. I felt myself sliding inside her at that point. There was an intake of breath when I did that. As I started slowly taking my wife, her hands found their way onto my back. I felt her nails scratching a little bit as she moaned.

"Fuck me, Leo. Fuck your naughty girl."

I followed her directions. I spent the next while slowly fucking her, maintaining my grip on her wrists, kissing her. I concentrated on pleasing her. I wanted to show her that no matter what was happening around us, she was my universe. It was a little while longer until I felt her crest under me. I released her wrists and kissed her again before I rolled over to the side. She didn't miss a beat as she slid on top of me. The first thing she did was lean down to kiss me.

"You know you belong to me, right?" she asked.

I smiled in response as she slid my cock back inside her and proceeded to grind against me. I saw that determined look in her eyes. It was such a turn on. Adding to that was the way she leaned forward to take one of my nipples between her lips to bite a little and you can understand why I didn't last long after that. We lay there for a while after holding each other, sated for the moment.

"I miss this," she whispered.

"We do this all the time," I whispered back.

She smiled.

"We spent the morning with Aubrey and Wes. We had dinner with Matt and Shannon. And we ended up in each other's arms. We don't get out much nowadays."

"You have a point. It's not for lack of trying though."

"But I see your point though. You see Aubrey and Matt every day. I can understand why you try to have that separation."

"Still, getting out is good. Just not overdoing it."

She smiled.

"Moderation. You're getting it, Romeo."

I laughed a little before we went back to cuddling. It wasn't long before we slept. It was a quiet night until we woke up the next morning. We spent the next morning kissing and cuddling before we both slipped to the shower again. We packed up our stuff and were on the road heading home. We decided to stop at the diner we first went to together when we started dating each other for breakfast. As we ordered the food, I found her hand and held it. I looked at her in her hazel eyes and smiled.

"I like simple things like this too," I said.

"Me too. I love you."

We leaned in to kiss each other before the coffee arrived. The rest of the meal was spent just chatting and enjoying each other's company. When I settled the check, we drove home where we unpacked, loaded the washer, and went back to relaxing with our stuff. That's when I saw the emails congratulating us for our anniversary. We spent the rest of the day doing that. We had a simple dinner of pizza and salad before we retired to the bedroom for more sleep.

As my eyes closed, I thought about both of us going to work the next day and smiled. The thought of her being there with me while we handled stuff was making me feel better about going. I was looking forward to what was to come.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers