Marcie and Leo Ch. 070

Story Info
Anniversary dinner.
1.2k words
4.78
1.3k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 70 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

We drifted off to sleep holding each other. I love the times we can do that just because I need her closer. It was a bit before the alarm went off on my phone. I rolled over to turn it off before I felt her breasts press against my back. This is by far one of the best feelings in the world. I love feeling her press against me. As always when she does it, I pull forward enough to turn and wrap my arms around her. Then she pressed against my chest. We held each other for a few moments before I leaned in to kiss her.

"You're doing well so far, Romeo," she whispered before I saw that smile.

"We have an hour to get to the restaurant. Think we can be ready that fast?"

"Do we have to go to the restaurant? I'm kinda enjoying this right here," she whispered with a wink.

I reached behind me and grabbed my phone while she kept pressing against me.

"Why don't I postpone it an hour?"

She nodded her head before I dialed the number. The phone rang a couple times before a voice answered. I explained the situation, albeit not everything, and requested they postpone our reservation for an hour. They were understanding. As I pressed the button on my phone, I put it next to be on the bed before I wrapped my arm around Marcie again. I then pressed my lips on her forehead for a kiss. I could feel her melt against me when I did that.

"I like that a lot," she whispered.

"What do you like a lot?"

"Your kisses on my forehead. I feel safe when you do that."

"I always want you safe, Amor."

She leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"That seems to be your specialty, Leo."

We remained like that for a while, just holding each other. It was a bit after that when we both slid out of bed to head to the shower. It was at that moment that I wished I could have requested the executive suite Matt set us up with during New Year's. We made it work in the smaller shower. After making sure we were clean, we both undid the garment bags to get our dress clothes out. Marcie selected the tuxedo for me with the black cummerbund and tie. She revealed the black dress she wore when we went to the New Year's party where I proposed. As we put our finishing touches on our outfits, I noticed Marcie getting excited again.

"You okay, baby?" I asked.

She smiled at me.

"I like it when you spoil me."

"We could do it more often if you like."

She shook her head.

"It wouldn't be as special if you did, Leo. I never want to consider this normal. It would take the special out of it."

I smiled when she said that. It was then that I heard my phone go off. I looked at the screen and saw it my business partner and best friend since elementary school.

"Hi Matt," I said loudly so Marcie would hear me.

"Hey, Bro. What are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"I'm taking Marcie out to that place you told me about."

"The steakhouse?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was thinking of joining you for pizza. I just remembered what day it was though and figured you'd think of some way to spoil her. Are you already close by?"

"We're at the hotel near the Office at the moment."

"Damn. Have a great time, Bro."

Just then, Marcie was on her phone texting. I looked at her before she smiled. I then heard rustling in the background on Matt's side. Matt then replied.

"When are you headed over there?"

"Our reservation is in an hour, why?"

I looked at Marcie who blew me a kiss.

"Looks like we got an invite. Shannon's texting Marcie back now. "

"See you in an hour then?" I asked.

I hung up the phone and looked at Marcie.

"Did you...."

"I did. I know you wanted it just to be us. Thing is we haven't had a proper dinner with them in a long time."

I walked towards her before I held out my arms. She pressed herself against me before I took my hand and guided her chin upwards so I could kiss her properly. She smiled as I pulled back after.

"I guess we should get ready to leave then," I said.

We started heading out of the room and towards the elevator. As we boarded, I started thinking about why Marcie would invite them. It wasn't the fact that I wanted a private dinner. I wanted tonight to be about us. The thing was, I could also see why based on the way Matt was on the phone. We were in the car and soon headed towards the restaurant. I already called ahead and requested that we have a table for four set up. They were incredibly accommodating.

When we arrived, we were ushered to our table. The way the restaurant was designed, we were high enough to have a beautiful view of the city. This place opened within the last year and had many good reviews. It was as we were being asked about beverages that Matt and Shannon were brought to the table. The girls immediately hugged before we all sat down. Matt had an apologetic look on his place.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I didn't want to ruin your night."

"This was actually a good thing," Marcie said. "The thing is we wouldn't have been wed today if it wasn't for you."

Matt looked at her confused. I then continued.

"It was your idea for me to propose even though I wanted to. As much as Marcie was there for me since before Missy died, you've always been there for me, Bro. I didn't understand when Marcie was texting, but now I see why."

I looked at the waiter.

"Could we get a bottle of champagne please? I'm not sure what kind, but I am sure your sommelier will know what kind we need. It's my wife and my first anniversary."

The waiter walked away as we started to look at the menu. The food choices were limited, but we were able to select a full five course meal. As the champagne was brought back to the table, Shannon and I opted for water since we were the drivers. The meal went well as we discussed different things like memories of our first years and things of that nature. As we enjoyed the meal, we discovered that the restaurant rotated slowly on its base to get a view of the city. It was after we settled the bill that we all hugged each other and went back to where we were.

As we walked into the room, Marcie turned toward me and opened her arms. I walked into them before she started to kiss me tenderly. It was then we saw in the corner of the room a bottle of wine on ice. Marcie looked at it before she looked at me.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Leo?"

"It wasn't me."

There was a card attached. I opened it and read it out loud to Marcie.

"Dear Marcie and Leo. Congratulations on your first year. Here is to many more. Signed, Aubrey and Wesley Jackson."

I smiled.

"How did they know we were headed here?"

"I may have told them via text while you were making reservations earlier. I wanted to make sure they were not going to crash also."

I smiled.

"Baby, you're the greatest."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers