Marcie and Leo Ch. 076

Story Info
Another new experience with encouragement.
1.5k words
4.2
1.2k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 76 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

( Hello, Reader. One of the interesting things about this series to me is how I put little details into it that remind me of what was going on when I wrote it. This story contains a reference to an adventure I had recently when I went to New Jersey to watch a friend of mine get married. In the end, the story is exactly the way I have always written it. It's a testament of two people being there for each other.

The woman who is my inspiration for Marcie is a wonderful person who has had her share of trials and tribulations since I have known her. I am thankful every day that we can be there to support each other, even if she's farther away now than she was. As always, it is to her that I dedicate this and every chapter of this series and Good Neighbors as well, Newer readers may want to check out the Good Neighbors series to see where this whole thing started. As always, thank you for reading.)

There are a bunch of things I had never done in my life before Marcie came into it. The lawnmower thing was one. It wasn't long after that the second came into fruition. It was close to the weekend when Matt contacted me regarding another opportunity to host a prospective client came into play. It started with a phone call.

"Hey Bro. We have another prospective client."

"Let me guess. We have another football game to set up?" I asked, being more ignorant that it was not football season.

There was some semi-quiet laughter on the other side of the phone before he spoke.

"No, Leo. However, he wanted to take his wife on a boat ride."

I paused.

It's not the fact that I had never been on a boat that scared me. Okay, I'm lying. It was.

"Do I have to be in on this one?"

I started hoping silently that the answer was no.

"Bro, he wants to meet both of us. Think you can talk the misses into another favor?"

I answered that I would try before I hung up. It was then my Angel of Mercy came in.

"Leo, are you okay? You're really pale."

I looked at Marcie with a weak smile. Her first move was to have me lay on the couch with my feet propped up. She then went into the kitchen to grab a pitcher before she started having me drink water. I was too embarrassed to stop her before she looked at my face and smiled.

"Okay, maybe I jumped a little this time," she said with her assuring smile.

"It's totally different than you think. Matt is setting us up with another sales call."

"Does he want to check out a baseball game this time?"

"I wish. He wants to go on a boat."

"That's a fantastic idea. The harbor is wonderful for that kind of thing. So, what's the problem?"

I got quiet. Did I mention she was partially psychic?

"Oh, Leo. Are you going to tell me you've never been in the harbor?"

I nodded my head.

"Have you ever been on a boat at all?'

I shook my head. She responded by sitting on the couch and hugging me.

"Oh, baby. It's going to be alright. I'll be right there with you. I'm sure Shannon and I will have you taken care of."

I thought about how ridiculous it would be to sit on the boat with the girls while Matt did his sales pitch. At the same time, a few other scenarios started playing through my head as well. I started secretly hoping for a monsoon or something to force us to cancel.

Unfortunately, we didn't get the monsoon I wanted. There I was driving Marcie to the landing where the boats were moored. Matt secured us a standard boat for us to ride in. It offered tours of the harbor but wasn't so big that we could get lost on it. I walked towards it with Marcie holding my hand. I saw Matt waiting for me.

"Where's Shannon?" Marcie asked.

"Our babysitter cancelled. So, I'm going solo for this trip. So glad to see you, Marcie."

He looked at me and started to frown.

"Leo, you look rough. You going to be okay?"

I looked at Matt and showed a weak smile.

"I'll be okay."

"He's never been on a boat before," Marcie said.

I looked at Marcie but realized that it was probably a great idea to be honest about it. Matt looked at me and nodded.

"I should have thought about that before I volunteered us. I'm sorry, Leo."

"It'll be okay," I said.

"Still, at least it won't be a bunch of people. It'll be our client, his wife and us."

Within the hour, we were inside the boat while Matt was talking to our client on the bow. I watched as Matt did his spiel. Meanwhile, Marcie had my arm while looking out on the water.

"I guess I never told you about the times Mitchell would bring me to the waterfront when we were dating," she started.

I looked at her and smiled.

"They were so romantic when we could get on a boat and watch the waves. He had a buddy who had a boat for a long time before he passed. His son sold the boat. Still, I love this right now holding you on your maiden voyage."

I was enjoying the attention from Marcie. It was soon after that Matt brought the client inside with his wife and started getting me involved in the conversation. The rest of the trip was a blur until we tied down and were walking down the dock towards our car. It was then Marcie whispered in my ear.

"Wanna get some dinner on the way home?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"No fish, right?"

She smacked me in the arm before we reached the car. We started driving towards the house before we reached a Mexican place we had been to before. As we sat down, the waitress asked for our drink orders. As per the last time we were there, Marcie ordered a margarita. We enjoyed a good dinner before I helped Marcie out to the car. The rest of the drive home was pleasant. It was when we arrived home that we walked through the door. Once through the door, I started to undo my tie before Marcie grabbed it and slipped it over her head around her neck.

"Been a while since we did this, Romeo," she said as she started to unzip her dress. I followed her into the room before she revealed the bra and panties she wore underneath. They were black around the edges but were kind of transparent on most of it. I was unsure how I missed her putting that on this morning until I remembered that I was preoccupied that morning.

I climbed onto the bed with her and started to kiss her passionately. It was soft at first before we got lost in each other. By the time we were getting hot, I was down to my blue boxer briefs. It took a few moments after until her bra was off and thrown to the side of the bed. Our chests pressed together as we continued to devour each other. My underwear was moved down before she slid her panties to the side and started to rub me against her.

"I never did reward you for doing the lawn, Leo," she whispered as the head slid inside her.

There was a soft moan as she slid onto me deeper. My angel of mercy became my seductress by that point. I was captivated by her as she moved. The moans were increasing in crescendo as she kept rewarding me. She leaned down and hungrily kissed me before she whispered in my ear.

"Take me, Leo."

I rolled her onto her back before I pulled on the tie, grabbing her neck with me. Her eyes flashed as the smile deepened. She was where she wanted to be at that point. I started driving into her with more passion and fervor before I whispered to her.

"Show me,"

She started to crest after that. I kept egging her on.

"Who does your body belong to?"

"You, Sir."

"Who does your heart belong to?"

"You, Sir. I am all yours."

I started to melt when she said that before I felt her squeeze me.

"I want it, Master. I want all of it please. Fill your naughty wife."

I exploded after that. Even when she was in her sub space, she still knew how to push my buttons. I held myself inside her for a little bit before I rolled over and was holding her into my arms.

"You know me so well, Amor," I whispered.

"You're mine, Leo."

We lay there for a few hours as we took a cat nap. She was a huge help that day. Then again, I don't think I could have handled the boat without her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers