Marcie and Leo Ch. 077

Story Info
Sundress season.
1.2k words
4.28
2.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 77 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I have probably said many things about Marcie that have made her seem angelic. I meant every complement about her because they are true. There are times when she does have a little bit of a tendency to be a little bit of a tease. The time it seems to happen the most is when we are alone. Take for instance a recent weekend.

It's been getting unseasonably warmer. I have been wearing polo shirts to work with khaki shorts because of it. Marcie had been prodding me to wear the lighter colored shirts although I told her I am not wearing the pink one in our closet. Meanwhile, Marcie had been wearing more sundresses. I wasn't complaining. After all, Marcie is a gorgeous woman, and she looks ravishing in her sundresses. One of the newer ones she bought herself was white with a speckled blue and orange flowery pattern on it. If I was to stop there, I think most guys would talk about how lucky I was.

It was when I came home from work that the fun started. I walked in the door and was treated to the sight of Marcie dusting the area near the television. I just stood there mesmerized. There she was in front of me bent over dusting around the television. It was then the fan hit her dress just right and it flew up a little. I was then aware of how wild and free my Angel was. I slipped up behind her and slid my hands on her hips before she turned her head with a sexy smile on her face.

"How long were you watching, Romeo?" she asked me in her seductive voice.

"I love this dress," I whispered.

"I can tell," she answered as she backed up a bit, rubbing her barely covered rear end against the front of my khakis.

It was then she rose after dropping the duster and turned to me. Her arms went around my neck as I leaned down to kiss her. The kisses started softly. They were the quick kind initially until my arms reached around and allowed my hands to touch the small of her back. We started moving towards the couch where I fell on there in the seated position, and she straddled me.

"I kinda missed you today," she whispered.

"I definitely missed you," I whispered back before the kisses became deeper and hotter.

My hands went to her rear and squeezed, drawing out a moan from her.

"I had some private time earlier. It wasn't enough," she whispered.

She emphasized that by raising the back of her dress and moving my hands to her naked rear. I squeezed a little harder as she moaned for me. She started unconsciously gyrating her hips while I squeezed during our kissing. It didn't take long before I slipped the sundress off her. There she stood before me in her naked glory, still as gorgeous as the first time she seduced me. In my head, I felt like the most fortunate man on Earth because she chose me. She then moved forward and helped me remove the polo shirt and the khakis before I kicked off my shoes. She then pushed me back on the couch. When she started kissing my neck, I knew what my role would be. She started with harder kisses along my neck while I tried to put my hands on her. She then leaned back and shook her head.

"It's been too long, Leo. I want to just kiss the hell out of you and explore. May I?" she asked.

I nodded my head and put my hand on the couch while she went back to her exploring. I felt her kissing me along my chin and down my windpipe. The kisses started feeling like little pecks dotted by some licks. As she headed to the center of my breastbone, I thought I heard her growl a little bit. I felt her tongue swirl around my nipple before she gently suckled it. I started to moan a bit. Then the moan became louder when she bit down. I felt my cock harden even more when she did that. Her hand was rubbing it at that point.

"I missed this," she whispered.

She kissed her way down my abs until she was licking up my length. I was surprised by this because even though Marcie and I are passionate with each other, she rarely plays with my cock with her lips. It's not something I miss her doing because she makes up for it in so many ways. So, when she teases me with it, I look at it as a gift. She started licking it a bit more until she heard me moan. I was enjoying this treatment until I felt her start to slide on me. It felt different.

"I forgot to tell you. I found a laser hair removal place," she whispered as her pussy descended on my cock. "Do you like it?"

I moaned louder.

"That's why I have been wearing sundresses more lately. I'm sorry I kept you waiting for me, Baby."

I then realized it had been a few days since we did anything intimate besides sleeping in the same bed and felt like kicking myself for not noticing her in the sundresses lately. That was soon replaced by the feeling of her smooth skin squeezing my cock. I was moaning a bit more. I could hear her moans as well.

"I needed your cock so much today, Baby. Can you tell how much I missed you?" she asked.

My hands went to her hips and guided her up and down while she bounced. Her breasts were right in front of my face. I leaned in and bit her nipple eliciting a louder moan from her. I started feeling a bit more needy at that point. I slowly moved her to lay on the couch before replacing my cock inside her. I started to fuck her like it was our last time ever. My goddess was below me, allowing the chance to love her as deeply as I could. It wasn't soon after that her legs wrapped around me.

"Fuck your naughty girl, Leo. Fill her up."

Even if someone were to put a gun to my head, I would stay put. Her nails started to scratch my back. As I started to moan, I could feel her pussy squeezing every drop out of me. We started kissing again.

"It's been a while," she said.

"I'm sorry," I whispered back.

Deep kiss.

"I'm glad I was able to surprise you, Romeo," she said.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I hope we didn't mess the couch up too much."

As we stood up and started to gather our things, I thought about how I missed the signs the last few days. It was at that moment I made the decision to try to pay more attention to Marcie. At the same time, I was enjoying what happened. I was lost in thought when I felt her kiss my cheek.

"You are wonderful, Leo. You always take good care of me. I just slipped the laser removal passed you so I could heal before you started to make love to me again."

Did I mention she was part psychic? Still, I am glad she's with me. Marcie definitely makes my life better.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers