Marcie and Leo Ch. 079

Story Info
Some details I kept from you.
1.1k words
4.71
1.2k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 79 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(According to the stats kept on this site when it comes to works submitted, this will officially be my 450th. The thing is I don't do it for the numbers, but my writing had always been to share the fantasies on my mind. Even to this day, the fantasies keep flowing and I keep sharing them through this site. Thank you to the muses I have had over the years including my current muse who have inspired me to write. Thank you to the site for providing a place to share. And most of all, thank you to the readers for without them they would be just words on a page.)

There are some things I keep from you, the Reader. It's not that I do it deliberately. Really, I don't. There are just so many details about Marcie and I that are not that interesting to be honest. I know. You'd think after almost eighty chapters after we married and almost two hundred chapters while we were neighbors, you'd think I'd reveal everything.

It was a moment like that when we were hanging out at home when Marcie started her nightly ritual. This usually happened most nights. The first thing I hear is the water running in the bathtub. This is usually followed by her walking from the bedroom towards the guest room naked. I know many have heard me describe Marcie. Her gorgeous hair was wrapped in a ponytail. Her body was toned. Her rear end swiveling the way it does when she walks normally. All I can do is watch as she goes into the guest bathroom to take her bath.

Usually, I take a while before I go check on her. It's only because I know she wants time to relax and destress and such. This was the usual except I brought in a bottle of wine with two glasses. As I entered, I saw her looking over at me smiling. Her eyes sparkled when she saw the wine bottle.

"Trying to get me drunk, Leo?" she asked.

I smiled as I popped the cork and poured her a glass. She sat up a little and took the glass I offered before I poured mine. We clinked our glasses before I sat on the commode. As we chatted, I looked at Marcie appreciatively. Based on how even her skin tone was, I surmised she was going for an all over tan again. It was something she did the previous year after an incident at the pool next door. I started remembering it and smiling. (Marcie and Leo Ch. 30 for those who want to check it out.)

"Penny for your thoughts," she said.

Usually when something crosses my mind, she says that. She knew it was usually about her, so I never held back. This time was no exception.

"I was admiring your tan. Early start this year, Baby?"

She smiled.

"I go over there whenever you're at work. Aubrey told me she'd let me know if she was going to be early so I can be covered up if Wes comes home with her."

I smiled before taking another sip. I loved times like that when we just chatted about things. It was a little bit later that she handed me her glass. I walked the glasses and the bottle back into the dining area before I went back with the next part of the ritual. I walked back in and grabbed the towel so I could help her dry off. It usually went slowly. Mostly because I savored the moment when she let me help. Once she was dry from head to toe, she usually let me wrap her in the towel and led me to the bedroom.

Normally in a story like this, this would be when the hot sex begins. Sorry, not this time.

This is when we start working on rubbing her moisturizer. She always let me get her back while she worked on the rest of her. I want to say it's the secret to her soft skin. I can't prove it because I never felt her skin when she didn't use it. I just know I love sensuously rubbing up and down her back before she would take a deep breath. She would then turn to me, kiss me deeply and grab the robe behind the door.

This is how we would finish our nights normally. Sometimes, she would slip on a pair of panties. It all depended on what we would do the rest of the night. That night, she didn't. She led me out to the living room. There she pointed towards the couch. I sat down obediently before watching her bring in the glasses and the wine bottle.

"I'm glad you opened this tonight," she cooed.

She set both glasses down before she poured more in. She then handed me a glass. As I took the glass, she handed me the other one. This felt odd. Then I watched as she leaned down.

"It's not really fair that I am almost naked and you're not, Leo," she whispered.

She started pulling down the athletic shorts I was wearing and smiled when I sprung up in front of her.

"Hello there," she whispered before she straddled me with the robe still on.

I moaned a little as she slid me along her pussy. I was powerless just because I was holding two wine glasses. She sank me inside her partially before she grabbed one of the glasses and drank from it.

"I didn't think this would work," she whispered.

She started to lower herself on me before she put the glass on the end table. She then grabbed the other glass and put it next to the other one. She then looked at me with that seductive look.

"Fuck me, Leo," she commanded.

My hands went to her hips as she started to undo the robe. There we were on the couch. She was completely naked and impaled on my cock. I was partially naked with my hands on my goddess' hips enjoying the moment. I would love to tell you this was a marathon session that lasted a few hours. Sadly, it wasn't. I didn't last long, especially with her whispering all the naughty things in my ear as she rode me. I think she was expecting me to last less than I did. The next little while was her still on my lap, kissing me sensually as we kept whispering how much we loved each other.

Yeah, I don't share everything with you, Reader. The thing is when you have someone as wonderful as Marcie in your life, I think you'd be a bit stingy with details as well.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers