Marcie and Leo Ch. 080

Story Info
Farmer's Market and Memories.
1.3k words
4.86
1.1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 80 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Marcie loves to go places. I'm not saying she loves to travel far from home because she has always been one to not spend money. She does like to get out of the house though. Most of the time, Marcie goes out to go to the gym in town for classes. She's taken me a few times, usually to punish me for doing something wrong or something. There are times she heads out to shop or just goes to lunch sometimes. We usually do go out on the weekends sometimes depending on what's going on.

Because it was getting warmer, we started visiting our spouses more often. The readers who have checked us out from the beginning know that we lost our spouses to cancer. We would on certain days go to the cemetery where both were interred so we can spend time with them. Although Marcie and I love each other very much, we both recognize the bond we share with our late spouses and respect each other's time with them.

Missy is my late wife. It was she who started telling Marcie more about me when we became good neighbors. Not only did Missy tell Marcie about my kinks, but she also told her about some of the things I was always too worried about to mention to anyone. She told her about the punching bag I use as my therapy for my moments of anger (Good Neighbors Ch.108). She told her about my bouts with depression like the moment she experienced around Thanksgiving before Marcie and I married (Good Neighbors Ch. 102). Missy waited to tell me about the breast cancer that took her from me. Missy was the one who helped me design the house that my assistant lives in now. Missy was my whole world before cancer took her.

Mitchell was Marcie's husband. Mitchell retired some time ago and worked to make sure the home we live in now was paid for, so his wife always had a place to live. There are many things about Mitchell I know I can't duplicate. He loved his wife so much that even though they had a modest income, he made sure she felt loved. He worked hard before going to my friend Pierre for her wedding ring many years prior. Mitchell was an avid baseball and football fan and would invite Marcie's older brothers over for the first game of the season (Good Neighbors Ch. 56). When the lung cancer took him a month after Missy was taken, it rocked both of us. Still, he was a good man and did a good job taking care of Missy while they were together.

It was a Saturday when we headed to the market. There is an open-air market in town that usually goes from May to September. In most places, they call them Farmer's Markets. Not surprisingly, I never went before. That was because my wife and Marcie used to go all the time. Both used to try to make what their husbands ate healthier. Both were moderately successful although Marcie had a more difficult time. This was the first time we went together.

I never thought about it before to be honest. I was looking at the white tents that were put up around the square. Some of the vendors were selling fresh vegetables and fruits as would be assumed. There were also some artists selling their artwork as well. Marcie was dressed in a cute top and a pair of shorts while she gripped my arm and leaned against me. I was wearing a red T-shirt and a pair of white shorts. I had my sunglasses on because I was the one who drove. It was a beautiful walk. It was when we went back to the car with our bags that she leaned in for me to kiss her.

"We should do this more often," she whispered.

I smiled.

"I love going places with you, Sweetheart," I answered before I took one more look around.

In the car, we started driving towards home when Marcie looked at me.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?"

I could feel my eyes welling up a bit. I chose to find a place to park before I looked at her.

"Psychic as always," I answered.

She leaned in for a kiss.

"It was difficult the first time I went without her. She was such a vibrant spirit. I wonder sometimes..."

Her eyes started having that far-away look before they started to tear up. I held her in my arms tightly. We stayed there for a while just holding each other as we let the memory go through our minds. When we both felt like we could function, I put the car back on the road and we headed home. We took the bags into the house and worked on putting things away before she looked at me.

"Leo, I know you hate making multiple trips but..."

"Let's go, Amor."

She looked at me surprised until we got back in the car.

"Where are we going?" she asked me.

"Let's go see Missy and Mitchell."

She smiled.

"I thought you always said I was the psychic one."

She laughed afterwards as we backed out of our driveway and started driving towards the cemetery. I don't want people to assume we go there every week. We don't. Usually, we go to visit on birthdays, anniversaries, and at times when we need to be close to them. Since Marcie and I became more serious with each other, I never went to visit without her. As we neared the entrance, I looked at her.

"Which one first?"

She bit her lip.

"Missy's on my mind," she answered.

We pulled into the parking area near her stone and walked to her grave. We both stood there for a moment before I patted Marcie's lower back. She looked at me as if she was asking if I was sure. I smiled at her and nodded. Then my bride walked forward, squatting down next to the stone to have her conversation. I stood back smiling. I know this may seem weird to some people, but the fact that my current girl has this connection with my late wife fills me with comfort. It was as if they knew they had to take care of me.

Mitchell and I talked. However, we never had the kind of talks that Marcie and Missy had. I found out during our time together after everything happened that Missy told Marcie everything. From my kinks to the details about my mental issues, Missy seemed to have been preparing Marcie for life with me after her passing. It felt like the marriage itself was prearranged by Missy although I knew in my heart that it was different.

Marcie walked towards me before she kissed me on the cheek.

"Your turn, Romeo," she whispered.

I walked forward and squatted next to the stone. As I put my hand along it, I felt a warmth that surprised me. It was amazing as I started talking to my late wife as if she was there with me. I started talking about how much I missed her and how thankful I was that she prepared Marcie for me. The warmth stayed there for a while as I chatted before I kissed my palm and ran it along the top of the stone. I then stood up and walked towards my wife.

"You seem different this time," she said.

I kissed her on her forehead.

"Just realizing a few things," I whispered.

We went to Mitchell's stone where she went to talk to him. I watched as she kissed her palm and ran her hand over his stone before she walked back into my arms. We then slid back into the car and headed back to the house. As I walked around to open the door for her, she slid her arms around my neck and leaned in for a soft, passionate kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered.

My arms fell to her lower back before I kissed her again.

"Thank you," I whispered back.

I felt so lucky at that moment. I had the love of my late wife still radiating in my life combined with the love of my Marcie as well. Not many people can say that, but I feel fortunate to have.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers