Marcie and Leo Ch. 084

Story Info
Another wakeup, better than before.
900 words
4.75
1.3k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 84 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a beautiful morning. Well, it was beautiful to me at least. My eyes opened slowly as I heard the soft sounds next to me of Marcie already awake. She was softly moaning just a little as she lay there. It was like she was trying to avoid me waking up while she had a private moment. I just lay there quietly, listening. Marcie has been then through many of my vulnerable moments, so the thought of her laying there touching herself was a gift. I chose to be quiet and listen.

I watched as her hands were gliding along her inner thigh. I felt her moan every time she grazed herself. It was as if she was trying to edge herself a little to start. It took an immense amount of control and concentration not to ruin the moment on my part. I was already aroused from the display. As I started feeling myself being ready for whatever was to come, I heard her moan a little louder before I felt her kiss along my neck.

"Wake up, Leo," she said in a gentle whisper that sounded wanting.

It was the most passionate way she could have awoken me short of just climbing on top. I turned my head and started kissing her before my hand went like it was guided straight down on top of hers. She moaned in my mouth.

"Can you tell that I need you this morning?" she asked before another open mouth kiss.

I started to press her fingers against her.

"I need something else, Leo," she whispered.

I moved my hand until I had it wrapped around her throat. Her passionate smile crossed her face as she kept rubbing.

"That's what I want, Sir," she whispered. "Do with me what you wish. I want to serve you."

I removed my hand before putting another passion-filled kiss on her lips. I started to move so I was on my knees and the sheets were moved so I had an unobstructed view of her body. As I started to rub her body, I could feel every moan coursing through me. I started rubbing from her collar bone while she kept teasing herself. Her nipples were already stiffened. As I kept rubbing her skin, it felt like she was becoming magma. She was so hot to the touch.

"Sir, please?" she asked almost desperately.

I pulled back as I found her toys in my nightstand drawer. The wand was already charged as was the vibrator thankfully. Instead of me attempting to use them on her, I handed them to her. She looked at me with her sleepy smile before she started to use them. It was a beautiful dance by one who had learned how to play her instrument. It didn't take long before she was using them, pleased that her audience approved of her movement. I sat there transfixed, unable to move before she whispered again.

"Leo, come closer."

I moved close to the bed before she whispered again.

"I want to see if you like the show. Stroke him for me."

I started to slowly rub my shaft while she kept working on herself. There we were two lovers offering ourselves to each other. It was a beautiful vision as we both performed for each other. I was trying to hold back because the vision before me was so beautiful. I didn't have to wait long before she started to moan, signifying the end of act one.

One of the most beautiful things about Marcie when she finishes her dance is the way she seems to melt for a few moments. The smile on her face while she recovers is one of the most beautiful sights to me. As she came down from her flight, she looked at me almost dream-like. She places her hand on mine for a moment.

"Take your wife, Leo," she whispered.

I moved on top of her and slid in. It wasn't as graceful as it could have been, I admit. By this time, the beast within me was awakened as I started to push into her harder. Her cries of approval were spurring me on as I started to allow myself to lose control.

"Fuck me, Leo!" she cried out.

It didn't take long before the beast inside was calmed, and I filled my lover with everything from my soul. I started to kiss her, but it was more charged at that point. We were both kissing more frenetically as the atmosphere was calming, slow and steady.

We held each other for a while after. Holding her in my arms was always a place of safety for me when I felt the most vulnerable. As we felt the flames of passion die down, we could still feel the embers aglow inside of us. I didn't want to ruin the moment. I had a few questions in my mind, but I didn't want to disturb the silence.

"I wanted you, Leo."

Again, she seemed to read my mind when I was curious about what inspired her that morning.

"I woke up and saw you sleeping there and all I could do was touch myself a little because I needed you so much."

I smiled before I kissed her again. That thought melted my heart more just because it reminded me that with everything going on, she chose me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers