Marcie and Leo Ch. 085

Story Info
She don't know she's beautiful.
802 words
5
1.1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 85 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

There is one thing I can say about Marcie that people would not believe. She is not an intentional tease. I know that sounds corny or weird to some, but my girl would never intentionally tease anyone. There are many reasons for that.

For starters, she is classy. Marcie had been married to her late husband for many years. She dressed conservatively and still does most times. She has difficulty dressing in anything skimpy unless it deals with working out or swimming.

There's also the fact that she doesn't realize how beautiful she really is. I have described Marcie before in detail about her curves and how her body is toned. The thing is you would never see her act as beautiful as she is. She's pretty humble about her looks. She turns heads, but she doesn't do it in a way to be arrogant or full of herself.

We had a situation recently where she was looking through the website for a lingerie company. She pointed out to me that they were having a sale on intimate apparel. So, I looked at her and nodded my head for her to buy what she wanted. It was a few days later that she started getting the packages delivered to the house with her selections inside. When she opened the packages, she started to pull out the different pairs of panties she ordered. Most of them were pretty tame with only a few that were a bit small. I watched with wide eyes as my girl was looking at each pair without noticing that I was imagining her in every single one of them and smiling.

"What?" she asked me almost innocently when she noticed me looking.

"Nothing, Baby," I answered as I smiled wider.

She went back to organizing them as I was back to imagining her rear end in each one of them. She then started going through the tops and was holding them up as well. I'm not going to elaborate what we did later that night, but it did involve her giving me a fashion show prior to me giving her a standing ovation.

There are also times where she is absent mindedly watching television and she accidentally flashes me. Not in a teasing way, but I just happen to catch it when she doesn't think about it. When she sees me looking, she smiles and carefully checks herself out.

That doesn't mean that she doesn't take the risqué pictures for me while I am at work or teases me when I get home when she's feeling it. It's the unintentional ones that get me every time. She's like that Sammy Kershaw song most of the time.

Marcie has many other qualities I always talk about as well. I feel so happy when she kisses me at times when she can sneak one. She makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world. When Missy passed on, I never thought I would find someone in her league. It was unknown to me that Missy was already sharing information with Marcie during the final few months, so she knew. I didn't know if Missy intended for Marcie to be mine in the long run. All I know is that Marcie has been the best thing to happen to me since Missy passed and I am so happy she's in my life.

Recently, we went to the pool at her gym to relax. As she sat there next to me wearing her white bikini top with splashes of color on it with her blue bottoms and a swim skirt, I was noticing some of the guys checking her out. As she started to swim some laps, one of the guys came up to me to ask if we were together. I looked at him and smiled before he got the message. It was as my Goddess was walking back to the chair I was sitting in that he said that we look good together. I thanked him before Marcie sat down and leaned over to kiss me. Normally, I hate being the center of attention. However, that moment felt justified.

A little later, we were walking out to the car when she asked me what that was about. I told her and saw her smile appreciatively.

"I had a feeling," she said.

"You made me feel like the luckiest guy there when you kissed me, Amor."

"That's weird. I was just marking my property while some of the girls were scoping you out. I had to make sure they knew you were mine."

She kissed me again before we slipped into her car. That's my girl. She always makes me feel so special. I know I don't deserve her, but I am glad she is mine and I am hers.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers