Marcie and Leo Ch. 089

Story Info
Making up for the pool party prep.
989 words
4.5
2.1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 89 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It is common knowledge that one thing about the Lion is that he would rather sulk in silence. This was one of the things that those who have read about me have figured out. Before my late wife passed, my life was work and her. After her passing, I remained at my home to mourn. It was because of Marcie's insistence to check on me that I had any human contact at all. When we started being more intimate, we started doing more things outside of our houses. This was one of the reasons why she and Aubrey had been working on different ideas lately. Aubrey knew that Marcie could convince me of anything. So, it came as no surprise that Marcie was involved in the pool party already.

I came home with the Thai food I ordered as a way of a peace offering. I felt like I ticked her off earlier. It seemed a bit too simple though. I couldn't place my finger on it, but the way Aubrey was at the ready with both the flowers I sent earlier and ordering the takeout. I started to smell set up.

"Leo is that you?" she asked, wearing the swimsuit she bought at the shop with Aubrey earlier in the week.

Yeah, it was a set up. Those who read a few chapters back know which swimsuit it was. This was the green one with the thong back end. She wasn't wearing the skirt this time. I started picking out my words carefully.

"Beloved, I brought dinner."

"That's awfully kind of you, Master," she replied with a wink.

I started to unbag it as I pondered my next move. I knew she was up to something. I am guessing it had to do with footing the bill for Aubrey's party. It was as I was thinking that I felt her arms around me. I was savoring her embrace. Marcie knew she didn't need to seduce me into anything. I'm an easy mark when it came to her. The thing is she still worked just as hard to do that because she loved the feeling that she made it happen versus just asking. It took a few moments to notice that her hug felt different. It was when I turned that I noticed the puddle of fabric on the floor, and she was naked holding me. Yeah, it was working.

"I didn't want to get my new swimsuit dirty before the party tomorrow night," she said.

I leaned in to kiss her before my first question.

"Aren't you afraid of everyone seeing the back end?"

She paused.

"I honestly didn't consider that."

I kissed her again.

"You could use one of your other suits."

She returned the kiss.

"Is this one of your worries?"

I kissed her back. Then I growled.

"I love it when you dress to impress. I'm not worried about it. Everyone noticing how hot my wife is. It's every guy's dream really."

She pulled back.

"What did Aubrey tell you?"

I smiled.

"Nothing, my love. It was what you said."

She cocked her head to one side.

"What was that?"

"It was when you told me that I forgot how much you knew me. I know you also, Beloved."

I leaned in for a more tender kiss.

"Although, the fact Aubrey had your favorite flowers already on her tablet and dinner was a nice touch."

She smiled.

"Except she picked the wrong ones."

She looked at the vase on the table and that's when she knew.

"She was thinking of Missy. That's why she did violets. You're a sunflower girl."

She wrapped her arms around me and started crying on my shoulder. I held her tightly as she did. It took a few moments before she looked at me with her seductive wink.

"Did you want to know how much I spent?"

"Not at all. When do I get to see the other swimsuit?"

"I was going to surprise you Saturday night with it."

"I like that idea. Did you want to eat?"

"I do. I'm glad we had that discussion before I had to eat naked."

I waited while she walked into the other room to slip on a pair of shorts and a crop top. As we sat down to eat, we talked about everything to do with the party. It was then the elephant in the room was brought up.

"Are you wanting to go, Leo?"

I took a breath.

"I do."

"You said that already, Baby. That's how you got me," she said with a giggle in her voice.

I smiled.

"I do want to go to the party with you."

She smiled back.

"I am sorry I didn't ask again."

"It's okay, Amor. You know I'm willing to do anything with you."

"You played your part so well though until you played detective."

"The tactical mind rarely turns off, my love. It was when I saw the things on the tablet, I grew suspicious."

"Aubrey's idea. She was intrigued when you didn't have it on when she was having second thoughts about the wedding."

"I can understand that. It's weird us having this new relationship nowadays."

"She said the same thing. You seemed to have adopted a big brother stance kind of."

We finished our food before I went to take a shower. It was while I was starting to lather up that my personal shower buddy slipped in.

"Aubrey will be over in about twenty minutes. I just couldn't resist sharing some time with you before she comes over."

We started kissing as our bodies pressed against each other. I could not imagine anyone being able to challenge me the way that Marcie does. Nor could I imagine anyone that can push me like she does as well. I was going to enjoy seeing my girl at the pool. But for now, she's in my arms and I'm happy.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers