Marcie and Leo Ch. 090

Story Info
Party shopping.
933 words
4.38
930
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 90 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was the day before the pool party. I took the day off to help Marcie with getting some of the stuff. Well, that was the plan anyway. I looked outside after making my coffee and saw Wes in front of the bag. I slipped on a pair of slip-on shoes before I walked outside. I watched him as he kept hitting the bag. He was getting better with picking a focal point like I showed him before. It was a bit before he stopped, breathing heavily.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

He looked at me before he relented.

"Just the usual nerves. I am not ready for tomorrow."

"It's just a pool party," I responded.

"Not really. It is more of the party part."

"Is she going overboard?"

"Just a bit. I mean all I did was mentioned having a few folks over to hang out. Then it became a big production."

I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" he asked.

"How long have you and Aubrey dated?"

"Since a few weeks after she broke up with that last guy. A few weeks before he popped into the New Year's party. Why?"

"Have I told her how she planned for my late wife's bachelorette party?"

Wes looked at me.

"She overdid it, didn't she?"

I laughed.

"Aubrey has many strong points. The big thing is when she is passionate about something, or someone, she puts all her energy into it."

"I should have saw it with the redecorating."

"Still, she's amazing because of it."

We were both surprised when both of our girls giggled behind us. I looked back and saw Marcie and Aubrey both laughing. I looked at Wes and smiled.

"Passionate about things. My oh my Leo that was mighty nice of you," Aubrey answered in a semi-Southern accent.

Both girls laughed harder before we started laughing with them. It was a few moments before Aubrey came closer and wrapped Wes in a hug before they kissed like the newlyweds they were. I smiled watching it before Marcie wrapped me in her arms from behind. We watched as Wes was escorted into his house by his bride. I turned and wrapped my arms around my girl and kissed her.

"Penny for your thoughts, Leo," she whispered.

"I never knew Aubrey could do accents," I said with a smile on my face.

She kissed me once before she took my hand.

"Ready to see the list?" she asked.

I looked at her as we walked slowly to our place.

"Should I?"

She looked at me and shook her head.

"She just wants to make sure the bar is restocked."

As we started eating breakfast, we started talking about where we needed to go. It was decided Marcie would drive. Her car had more trunk room than my small SUV.

Pause.

Marcie drives a Subaru sedan. I drive a gas-efficient Hyundai SUV. I have no problem talking about Marcie's car being bigger. So, car folks can get off that track now.

Press play.

As I started to get into her car, Marcie had a thought before she tossed me the keys. I looked at her with questioning eyes before she nodded her head. I switched seats after moving the seat back before we drove to the first store. According to her list, we needed to buy a bunch of ice and some party supplies. As we started grabbing different things, I looked at the rest of the list more. There were some barbecue staples as well as some different alcohols.

"Baby, we're still talking just Wes' team and the board, right?"

Marcie blushed.

"She may have invited a few others as well."

I looked at her before she smiled.

I was starting to feel more uneasy at that point. Still, I was a good husband and didn't bring it up again while we went to the different stores. It was when we returned to Aubrey's that I caught Wes.

'Okay, how big of a party are we talking?"

Wes smiled.

"She invited the wedding party also. That was it."

I started running through people in my mind of who they could be before Wes shook me.

"Minister, Mike, my friends, my mom, my team from work, the Board. That's it."

I looked at him.

"That's one discussion we had after they caught me hitting the bag earlier. She basically told me she overdid it and she apologized."

Then he smiled. I knew what that look meant.

"Leo, I think we're unloaded. Did you want to go back home to recover?" Marcie asked.

I had a hunch about what the next thing was. I played along.

"Be right there, Amor."

I followed her back to our house before she turned right in front of the door. She placed her hands around my neck and pulled me down into one of the deepest kisses. It was after that she looked into my eyes.

"Have I mentioned lately how much I appreciate you?" she asked.

"Not in the last few hours," I responded before kissing her deeply again.

"Let's get in the house to remedy that."

As we entered the house, I had a feeling I would not have any problems with the impending party the next day. To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about the party because Marcie was my main focus at that moment. I know I should be upset about the money we spent and stuff. The thing is we were helping friends. And I get to hang out with them the next day. Meanwhile, my goddess was waiting.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers