Marcie and Leo Ch. 092

Story Info
Cleaning off the chlorine.
968 words
4.67
1.1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 92 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was as the sun was setting that we were almost finished cleaning up after the pool party. Matt already took Shannon and their kid home when the kid started grumbling. Wes' family was gone already to as were many of the other guests. The only ones left were Aubrey, Wes, Marcie, and me. As we finished putting the garbage bags together, I had a chance to catch a casual glance at Marcie again. She was still peppy and still taking my breath away in the bikini she was wearing. Aubrey was no slouch either. Hers was a similar style bikini that was on pink fabric. It was when I was looking that Wes tapped me on the shoulder.

"You know, the quicker we get rid of this garbage, the quicker we can both do what we're both thinking."

Wes felt pretty confident for a moment.

"I mean, not to imply anything, Leo," he corrected himself.

I smiled.

"We're the luckiest bastards on the planet. They are both amazing women and they settled for us."

Wes smiled back.

"So why did you avoid asking Aubrey out?"

I started walking to where the garbage cans were as I spoke.

"Missy was the one I wanted. Aubrey is beautiful, don't get me wrong. The thing was Missy was the one I wanted. There was a time Aubrey tried to talk Missy out of dating me after I handled a situation at an off-campus bar. Still Missy relented."

"When Aubrey's ex said what he did at that party, I'll be honest that the first thought I had was that you two had more of a history. I apologize for asking."

I looked at Wes.

"It's purely logical to think about it. I mean, Aubrey became my assistant when we were still getting started and we were just starting to grow. At the time, she was an excellent choice even if Missy didn't ask me about her. Qualifications-wise, she was miles ahead of some of the other applicants at the time. The fact she is pretty, and Missy's ex-roommate had nothing to do with it. During the lean times, she worked her ass off to keep us straight. Aubrey is going to do so many great things. I am just happy she's my assistant."

By the time we made it back to the pool, the girls were both looking at us. Then they both walked towards us. By the time Aubrey had already reached Wes, Marcie had her hands around my neck and was pulling me down for a deep kiss.

"Ready to go home, Romeo?" she asked after we broke for air.

I looked over to apologize to Aubrey, but she was still in her lip-lock with Wes. We walked silently out the gate and towards our house. I looked back and was thinking about some of the stuff we left there, but Marcie squeezed my hand.

"We'll go back later. I think our stuff will be safe. We have some making up time to have."

As we reached the door, I had a chance to scope out Marcie's rear end in that bikini. I smiled before she shook it for me. I did mention a few times that she was psychic, didn't I?

We walked into our house and headed straight for our shower. As we both started to disrobe, I was swimming in my thoughts about Marcie. It was when she took the flower out of her hair that she walked closer.

"The faster we clean off the chlorine, the faster we can both do what we're both thinking about," she whispered before kissing me.

She bit my lip as she pulled back before she gave me that wink. We scrubbed the chlorine off as quickly as we could. After drying off, she walked into the bedroom and climbed on the bed. She was already in position with her hands and knees on the bed and her beautiful behind facing me before she turned back towards me.

"I am so turned on right now, Leo. I don't think I can wait another second. Just come here and fuck your dirty girl."

I climbed on the bed and slammed my cock inside her. She felt like her body was already lubed and ready for a hard fuck by the time I pressed into her with my first stroke. My hands held her hips as I started driving into her. There was no holding back. Her moans were loud and harmonious with mine. I know Aubrey's house was too far away to hear us, but it felt like we were competing in a way. As I slid out of her so she could flip over, I snuck a kiss on her lips. I then slid back into her, looking down at how her all-over tan covered her body. There was a small portion of my mind wondering why she was so turned on. I didn't think about it at that moment because I knew she was mine. It was after I filled her up and was holding her that I thought about it again. This time, Marcie answered.

"It was all the complements on the bikini, Leo," she started. "I know when it comes to you, I always feel loved and sexy. It was just all the different complements from the others there that made me feel more so. I know Wes is getting handsomely rewarded for helping Aubrey. I also have a hunch Shannon is doing the same in some fashion for Matt also. I needed social interaction so much. Thank you for letting us do this, Baby."

I kissed her deeply before I thought about another red outfit of hers I loved.

"I do have an idea for something we can do tonight if you like, Sweetheart," I said.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers