Marcie and Leo Ch. 093

Story Info
A little last minute trip out.
790 words
5
1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 93 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

"Leo, are you sure?" Marcie asked me after we just made love.

I nodded my head. She leaned in and gave me a deeper kiss before she looked into my eyes.

"I just didn't think you'd be up for that sort of thing. After all the things we have been doing and such. I mean, it is a little crazy."

"It may be crazy, Amor, but I love you. I think it would be an excellent idea. Think we can get ready quick?"

She smiled this time.

"Okay."

We both slipped out of bed and headed towards her closet. She pulled out a pair of cowboy boots she hadn't worn in a long time. She also pulled out her red sundress. She looked at me and was smiling as I pulled out a pair of my black jeans and a black dress shirt.

"Leo, you're not going to a funeral. Pull the burgundy one."

I listened to her and pulled out the short sleeve burgundy dress shirt instead. It was then she slipped on a pair of black panties.

"Leo, should I put a bra on?" she asked.

I shook my head. By the time we were dressed, she had a black cowgirl hat she had in her closet and a pair of dangling earrings. She slipped a necklace around her neck before she looked at me.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I leaned in and kissed her deeply. We went through the kitchen and grabbed my keys before we went to the car. The first stop was a Mexican restaurant for dinner. As we sat there, she ordered a margarita. I was driving, so I selected a cola. It was a light dinner. The whole point was to not eat too much since we would be too busy dancing. At least that was my plan.

We slipped into the car after paying the check before we were on the way to the live music bar we went to a while back. We got there when it was a bit busier than we thought it would be. I could see the look of concentration on her face.

"Leo, I'm not too sure. Should we..." she started to ask before I was at her door and opening it.

The look on her face said it all. The sparkle was in her eyes. I helped her out of her seat before her arms went around my neck again. We had a deep kiss before we looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you ready, Gorgeous?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. I took her by the hand, and we went into the bar. We spent the next couple of hours trying to have the best time ever. We danced a bit. We spent some time at a table just listening to the band. It was a good time. We headed home worn out and happy. As we pulled into the driveway, I could feel her energy in the car.

"I don't know where that idea came from, but it was fun," she said.

"You inspired me, Amor," I answered as I turned off the car. "Ready to go back in and relax?"

She smiled as we got out of the car and went into the house. It was a quiet night after that. We sat on the couch before Marcie lay in position for a foot rub. After the foot rub, we readied ourselves for bed and slept soundly that night.

I awoke the next morning with her arms around me. She was snuggled up against me, so I stayed in place until she started to move. Her lips found mine and we shared a deep kiss while we lay there together. I savored that feeling of her soft skin against mine as we held embraced.

"Good morning, Beautiful," I said.

We started to kiss a bit more before her phone rang. I thought I heard her curse before she rolled over to retrieve it.

"Hello?" she answered.

I heard some words for a bit before she smiled.

"I think I can wrangle him up. A half hour?" she asked.

She said goodbye a moment after before she rolled over and started to kiss me again. As we were kissing, I felt her move on top of me and started taking deeper kisses. She paused for a moment before she looked down on me.

"Aubrey wants to make us breakfast this time," she whispered. "I just want more of this stuff before we get decent. I hope you don't mind."

When a beautiful woman finds a way to slip on top of you and she looks as radiant as Marcie did at that moment, I challenge any man to say no.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers