Marcie and Leo Ch. 095

Story Info
More validation for Marcie.
1k words
5
1k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 95 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Good evening, Gentle Reader or whatever time it is for you when you read this. One question I have been asked as me and not Leo was where the other characters came from. Many of them are based on people I know in real life albeit not in the roles they are playing. There has to be some sort of separation about that. My gratitude to the folks who still read this story and to the wonderful friend of mine who inspired this story to begin with.)

One of the questions I got the most from folks was if I have ever shared Marcie with anyone. The quick answer to that is no. There is an obvious reason for this. I love Marcie to bits. I know she loves me to bits. I have no interest in straying from her or trying different lifestyles like that. I have always been a monogamous type of person, never doing one-night stands or that kind of stuff. That's why the lap dance Nikki gave me while Marcie and I were dating albeit pleasurable to a point stayed as just a lap dance. That's why the lap dance I bought for Marcie was not the way I was expecting it for Marcie. We're just not those kinds of people. I'm not knocking the lifestyle. I believe whatever makes people happy if it's not hurting anyone is fine.

It was this thought on my mind the day after the pool party. The fact Marcie was keyed up because of the looks she was getting from folks complementing her in her bikini made me smile. It felt like validation for what I had been telling her for a long time. As we sat there on the couch drawn to our activities, I had a difficult time losing the smile on my face.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Marcie asked.

I looked at her and saw the look of concern on her face. That dropped my smile quickly.

"I was thinking about yesterday, and about you."

She looked puzzled.

"I thought you loved the bikini."

"I do."

"So why were you..."

"Everyone told you what I had been telling you for a long time."

She paused. Then she smiled.

"I'm not used to getting that kind of attention."

"I know. I was just happy about how it affected you."

"It felt so natural," she started. "Aubrey helped me pick the swimsuit out as well as the other one. Then she helped me do up my hair and such that morning. It was kind of like the morning of our wedding. Then I was able to show you and the look in your eyes was priceless. I didn't think anyone but you would have noticed before I started getting the complements."

She put her tablet down and scooted closer to me before putting her arms around me.

"I had never felt so beautiful as those two times before. I rarely ever received the same kind of complements from Mitchell even though I always knew he loved me because of how hard he worked and how much he took care of me. It's one reason I treasure those moments with you like that, Leo."

We kissed deeply at that moment before I slid her onto my lap to kiss more.

"I love being your girl. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you take care of me. At the same time, I also love the way you let me take care of you. And the way you give me free reign to plan stuff around you. You always go along with the plan even when it feels odd to you."

I kissed her back even deeper.

"I love being yours. Sometimes I wonder if I will make you happy enough. I never..."

She stopped me with a kiss.

"Missy was a beautiful woman. She was a wonderful wife who took care of you and kept you grounded. I know losing her was difficult. I always felt like there was no way I could take care of you the way she did. I have learned to treasure moments like yesterday. It's moments like this though that make me feel validated. They show me that I can be me and that you love me for it."

I smiled.

"Thank you for loving me, Amor."

We shared a little more snog time before my cell phone went off. I looked at it and saw Matt's name on it. She slipped off me as I took the call.

"What's up, Bro?"

"Have I told you lately how lucky we are?"

"It's been five minutes. What's up?"

"It was a great weekend. Seemed like everyone loved the brisket. Our girls looked really hot. I'm still buzzing from it."

"Me too."

"Junior has been a bit on the silly side today also. Did Aubrey get everything cleaned up?"

"We did. She was jazzed how it all turned out."

"She did well. So, when are we going to cut her loose?"

I paused.

"What do you mean?"

"I think she has a passion for party planning."

"I think she does alright. I'm not ready to lose her though."

"I am thinking about talking to her about whether that's her passion or not. I want to take a page out of your book and give her some seed money if she wants to. What do you think?"

I paused for a bit.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. Just means I need to find a replacement for when she takes it."

"I didn't want to do it behind you back. Figured I'd check with you."

"Thanks, Bro."

As we ended the call, Marcie saw me.

"Bad news?"

"Matt wants to give Aubrey seed money to start a party planning business."

"She'll reject it."

I looked at Marcie.

"I already asked her about it, and she told me she likes what she's doing now. Occasionally is fine, but she can't see making it her business."

I hugged Marcie tightly. She kissed my neck while I did.

"I was thinking the same thing to be honest. I didn't want to tell you unless she wanted to. I know it would have a big impact on you if she did that."

I held Marcie tightly as we stood there. It was moments like this when I felt her love more than other times.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers