Marcie and Leo Ch. 096

Story Info
Marcie gets her mind blown.
1k words
4.2
1.3k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 96 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(I never claimed to be an expert on romantic things. This I do know. Never forget to tell the special one in your life how beautiful she is or how wonderful she is. Not in a "I want to get in your pants" way because she'll see through that. Do it from the heart. Do it because it's true. Just my two cents.)

I love it when Aubrey and Marcie hang out. There is something about the balance between them. Aubrey is in my age bracket. Marcie is a little older. They seem to be like the perfect sidekicks to each other though. When they went swimsuit shopping, Aubrey encouraged Marcie to get the two swimsuits she bought. They were both big hits. When they were putting together the pool party, Marcie was indispensable in helping Aubrey figure everything out. The part I shouldn't like, but I secretly do, is that they know how to double team me to help. Marcie has never had to convince me of anything. I love her so much that I jump to whatever she wants. Aubrey doesn't have that ability, but if she gets buy-in from Marcie, she gets me also.

It was a few days after the pool party that I was thinking about that. I took the day to spend with Marcie because our office workload was slow that day. As I sat on the couch checking on my laptop for numbers, I saw Marcie walking in. She was wearing a pair of her tight jean shorts and tank top because it was a bit warm as she was doing things around the house.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby," she called back.

"Did you need help with anything?" I asked.

"I'm okay."

Still, I felt something off. It was when I stopped looking at the laptop and sat there watching her that I recognized that she was pacing. I sat there quietly, watching my Amor just walking back and forth.

"Are you sure, Baby?" I asked, this time a little bit more dominant.

I watched as the sound shook her. She looked over at me expecting me to be looking at my laptop. She was surprised to see me looking at her. She composed herself for a few moments before she walked over.

"I'm okay, Leo," she said before she sat in my lap, her legs over to one side as her arms surrounded my neck.

"What's bothering you, Amor?"

She pressed her lips onto my neck and kissed.

"Is it that obvious?" she asked.

I start kissing her back. We make out like that for a little while before she moved so she was straddling my waist and facing me.

"I was thinking about how to spoil you."

I looked at her before I smiled.

"You're doing well so far."

"That's just it. You like everything I do."

My hands go to her rear and squeezes tightly.

"Because it's you."

Deep kisses follow.

"Aubrey wanted me to do something to blow your mind."

I kissed her back.

"You are."

"But this is what we normally do though."

I kept kissing her.

"Do you even know how special you are to me?"

She looked in my eyes for a moment. She smiled before she slid off my lap. She undid the button on her shorts and let them slip down. She was wearing a pair of black hi-cuts. She slid back on my lap and placed my hands back on her hips.

"I want you to tell me," she said in her playful voice. "I want you to tell me with your hands."

I started rubbing up her back while she moaned for me. My face was between her breasts as we did this. I was biting on her tank top while I did. I then slid my hands down to help her remove the tank top. There she sat on my lap clad in just her black panties while she let me rub her back and my face was buried between her girls. I could hear her moans louder while I started kissing along the valley between her breasts. It was then I had an idea.

"Turn around my love."

She heard me and slipped off my lap. She felt how hard she made me but was surprised when I twirled her around, so she was sitting on my lap in the opposite direction. My right hand went immediately to her throat. She gasped as I started to growl in her ear.

"Something to blow my mind?" I asked.

I let my left-hand slide down the middle of her chest until it rested on her navel.

"This is doing nicely," I whispered before my hand slipped inside her panties.

I started to rub her pussy with my left hand, my right hand still grasping her throat. I could hear her moaning for me. When my fingers slid between her lips, she gasped again. I released her throat.

"I want you to tell me if this is blowing your mind, my love," I whispered.

I had done this a few times since we started being an item, but that time felt so much hotter than normal. My desire was to bring her off. I wanted her essence on my fingers. I didn't stop teasing her until she became a quivering mess on my lap. I was egging her on, telling her how gorgeous she was, how much she turned me on just by being her. She was moaning louder. I knew I hit paydirt when I felt her hand on mine trying to get me to stop. I started to pull my hand away when she guided it to her lips and started licking it.

"That was so not fair, Leo," she whispered, her cheeks rosy after the fun we had. "I was supposed to blow your mind."

"You always do, Amor," I whispered. "I was seeking to return the favor. The swimsuits, the things you do all do that to me."

She leaned back so we could kiss before she whispered in my ear.

"Bedroom please, Master. I need more convincing."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers