Marcie and Leo Ch. 097

Story Info
Some things change, some remain the same.
1k words
4.67
1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 97 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It is surprising how the little things Marcie does make her more beautiful than she thinks they do. I have mentioned before how she goes to the gym to take classes. Not only it is a social outlet, but it helps to keep her body in the fine shape it is. She eats very healthily. Even when we go out, she is always looking at what she's eating. She's even helped me start to work on my own health as well. It was scary one day when Wes saw me hitting the bag. As he approached, he was hesitant to say anything. It was when I stood back and smiled when he said something.

"Something bothering you, Leo," he asked.

I looked at him puzzled before I realized why he asked. I smiled at him again.

"I didn't know how much this bag was good for cardio."

He started to smile.

"I think it represents so much when it comes to your anger that you never considered the physical fitness aspect."

I looked at him.

"I didn't mean to worry you."

He presented his fist for a fist bump. I looked at him for a moment before I fist-bumped him back.

"It's no worries, Sir. You check on me all the time. I consider it an honor to do the same for you," he said a bit more confidently.

As I walked back to the house, I thought about that a bit. It was always a policy of mine to keep my professional life and my personal life separate. It was easier before my late wife passed just because even though Aubrey was her best friend, most of their activities were done away from me. It wasn't until after Marcie and I started dating that Aubrey started becoming more of my friend. It seemed to blossom, especially when Marcie and Aubrey became closer. Wes came as part of the deal once he and Aubrey started dating and Marcie and I started being there for the new couple.

As I walked into the house, I saw Aubrey looking at herself in the mirror. Her hair was down, framing her face. She had her makeup done. I loved the burgundy on her lips. She was wearing a white top with spaghetti straps with a pair of her jean shorts. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I nuzzled her neck as her hand went to the top of my head.

"How was the cardio?" she asked.

"I was good. Wes came out to check on me."

She kissed my forehead.

"Well, the bag is on his property," she said in a silly manner.

"Do you think he'd want me to move it?"

She shook her head.

"I think it will take time for them to get used to you using the bag for cardio. Speaking of which, I think you should take a shower. You're kind of sweaty."

I kissed her on the cheek before I let her go and walked into the bedroom. As I took off the T-shirt and shorts, I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. I wasn't some Zeus, but I did notice some of the changes. I was never one to worry about it in the past because I cared more about handling different things. Living with Marcie was having effects. As I turned on the shower, I thought about what I wanted to do for Marcie.

I started scrubbing the loofah over my chest while the water cascaded on me. This was another change since my relationship with Marcie was more serious. Prior to that, I was strictly a bar soap and washcloth kind of guy. Marcie started getting me different body washes to help with my skin. I smiled thinking about how much she had affected my life with little things like that.

As I was drying off, I saw Marcie in our room pulling out some clothes. I wasn't sure what our plans were for the day. I then watched as she stripped off her tank top. I walked in and snuck behind her to wrap my arm under her chest.

"Mmmm..." she purred.

I then slid my hand around her neck. I could see her eyes closing in the mirror as a smile crossed her face.

"I miss this so much, Master," she whispered.

"I used that new body wash today," I answered her.

"I love that scent on you,"

"Do we have any plans today?" I asked.

"Nothing too urgent."

I loosened my hand and my arm before she turned towards me, pressing her chest against mine. We shared a deep kiss as her hand slid down and squeezed my butt.

"I have some ideas," she whispered.

Her hand reached down and stroked me a little.

"I wonder what excited him," she whispered seductively.

"You did."

"That's silly. I'm just me."

"You are you and you are amazing," I responded.

She kept absent-mindedly stroking me as she leaned forward for a deep kiss. Our tongues danced for a little bit as her chest rubbed against mine and she kept stroking me slowly.

"I guess we're going to have to fix this huge problem I think," she whispered.

She guided me to bed before she lay on it, her legs already spread. I started to rub her a bit and noticed that she was a bit turned on as well. I looked at her and smiled.

"I wonder what excited her," I whispered.

"You did," she answered. "I thought about you in the shower and your hands all over me and I was getting rather turned on. So, I walked in here thinking I could just coerce you into helping me out."

"You never have to coerce me, Amor," I said as I climbed above her and leaned down for a more tender kiss. "I am always willing to assist you."

Her legs wrapped around me as I slid inside her.

"Help me please, Leo. I need you so much."

We spent our time helping each other with our conditions before we were snuggled together blissfully. I saw the clothes she picked out on the floor and smiled.

"So where were we going today? I asked.

"I needed an excuse to walk in after you finished your shower," she admitted. "I was trying to be coy again."

We kissed again as we continued to hold each other. As I said before, sometimes it's the little things that make Marcie so amazing. Dynamite does come in small packages.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers