Marcie & Ramona's Sapphic Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Ramona nodded in agreement as the two girls sat back down on Marcie's bed. "Only one problem with that, Marcie."

"And what's that, Ramona?"

"I'd have made the wish to swap places with Annette before you, so you'd have to wait your turn."

The barefoot teenagers laughed their cute girlish giggles and lay back on the bed facing each other. "I wish we could go to the drive-in and see the new Annette and Frankie film together," said Ramona.

Marcie nodded. "Yeah me too, but it would be kind of odd, just two girls in a car together at the drive-in. People might say things."

"Perhaps Jacob could finally ask Becky out, and we can take them to the drive in to see that movie for their first date, you know like chaperones?" Ramona suggested.

"Yeah," said Marcie. "But only one problem with that theory, my brother drives poor Becky Goldstein insane by following her around asking her dumb questions, and somehow I don't think she's going to agree to a date, even if we went as chaperones."

Marcie laughed. "I mean, even if Jacob did ask Becky out and by some miracle she agreed, I think poor Rabbi Goldstein would probably drive into the city and throw himself off the Chrysler Building at the prospect that that brother of mine could one day be his son-in-law."

Ramona looked at Marcie and said, "Talking about your brother and the Goldstein family, how long do you think he's going to be out there tonight?"

"A long time yet," said Marcie. "Jacob has no concept of outstaying his welcome, so the Rabbi, Mrs. Goldstein and Becky will be dropping hints about it getting late and how they have a busy day tomorrow, and my brother will still be sitting there talking, talking and talking. I mean, even if the Rabbi made up a big sign saying 'JACOB, WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE AND GO HOME NOW' I think Jacob would miss it."

Marcie then looked into Ramona's eyes and smiled. "You're worried he might come back before we've had all our secret fun together?"

"Kind of, a little bit," said Ramona. "We don't often get the house to ourselves to have fun together the way we like to. I mean, like last weekend we had all of Sunday afternoon together alone in the house, and what happened? We both had our periods."

"Yeah, talk about bad timing, but at least as we always get our periods together it's only one week we can't have our special fun," Marcie pointed out, Ramona nodding in agreement. Last Sunday both Marcie and Ramona had spent the day feeling bloated, crampy and cranky and fully understanding why menstruation was often referred to as 'the curse' as their ladies time had commenced the day before. The two girls spent Sunday lamenting that if scientists could develop atomic bombs, airplanes that could fly at supersonic speeds and rockets to carry men into space then why couldn't they develop a more user friendly type of pad for menstruating women to wear, rather than the bulky napkins both girls wore under their panties, held in place with sanitary belts that kept slipping and sliding and causing the pads to bunch up between their legs?

Marcie again put a smile on her pretty face. "The good news is, that this week we're both free of the curse for another 28 days. Your Mom and sister are in Brooklyn with your grandparents and that's a long drive from here. My parents are enjoying themselves at a black tie function in the Empire State Building enjoying scenic views of Manhattan. My brother is doing his best to win the prizes for New York's biggest nuisance of 1961 and also the biggest sycophant of 1961. We have the house completely to ourselves to do everything we want with each other when we're alone and have some privacy."

Ramona and Marcie looked at each other and reached out, Marcie stroking Ramona's long dark brown hair and the blue headband she wore, while Ramona stroked Marcie's long light brown hair and the pink ribbon that held her pony-tail in place.

Marcie stared deep into Ramona's dark brown eyes as Ramona stared back into her own light brown eyes, their hearts aflutter and adrenaline pumping through both girls' perfect, barefoot teenage bodies as their desires for each other grew. They moved their pretty faces closer together and kissed on the lips. The kisses the girls exchanged were shallow at first, just on the lips, but it wasn't long before the girls were kissing deeper, their tongues intertwining as the French-kissed. Marcie and Ramona embraced, and soon were locked together as they kissed, their hands roaming over each other feeling the more interesting parts of their young bodies that their clothes and underwear covered, their bare feet running up and down each other's legs.

Feeling Ramona's teenage toes against the sole of one of her bare feet, Marcie moved her hand to Ramona's bottom, stroking the pretty Latina teenager's panties through her dress. Loving the touch to her own bottom, Ramona moved her hand around the back to Marcie's bottom, feeling the outline of the pretty young Jewish girl's teen panties through the soft fabric of her skirt. Marcie ran her teenage toes up Ramona's lower leg, Ramona's stunning face showing the young girl's pleasure.

All of this making out and touching soon had an effect on Marcie and Ramona's vaginas. Between their legs, they could feel their clitorises tingling and their pussies getting wet with anticipation, both girls now having damp cotton on the double saddles of their panties.

The kissing teenagers could feel their vulvas getting wetter and more excited by the second as their hands moved under Marcie's skirt and Ramona's dress and onto their panties directly. Marcie stroked Ramona's perfect firm bottom through the young Latina's panties, her soft fingers tracing Ramona's panty elastic around her buttocks, lifting it slightly, Ramona squirming at her friend's touch to her underwear.

Ramona pushed her tongue deeper into Marcie's mouth, the teens looking like they would need to be separated surgically so closely locked together were their lips and emulated Marcie's touch under her dress by stroking Marcie's bottom through her cotton panties. Like Marcie was doing with her, Ramona traced Marcie's panty elastic, teasing the teenager by gently flicking the elastic against Marcie's buttocks.

Marcie and Ramona didn't want to stop making out but did so out of necessity, as both girls needed to draw breath. They sat on the bed facing each other, before Ramona reached out and put her hands on Marcie's breasts, feeling the teenager's wonderful C-cup breasts through the fabric of her blouse and her bra. Although there were two layers of cotton between Ramona's fingers and Marcie's boobs, Ramona could feel how hard her friend's nipples were, and her own nipples tingled in response.

Like Marcie, Ramona sported her own impressive C-cup teenage breasts, and within seconds of putting her hands on Marcie's chest, Ramona felt Marcie's hands upon her own, squeezing the firm young flesh of her mammary glands and teasing her nipples through the fabric of her bra and blue dress. Ramona and Marcie, now with plenty damp panties between their legs, squirmed on the bed thanks to tingling clitorises as they continued to caress and pleasure each other's breasts, their teenage toes clenching and unclenching, the young girls exchanging short and shallow, but no less erotic kisses on their lips.

Taking her hands of Ramona's breasts and Ramona doing the same, Marcie lifted Ramona's swing dress and looked at Ramona's white panties. "Hey Ramona guess what? I can see your panties."

Ramona giggled and lifted Marcie's skirt to show the pretty Jewish teenager's own white panties. "Hey Marcie, I can see your panties too."

Both girls opened their legs slightly, the teenagers looking at each other's cotton-covered crotches, seeing the indentation of their vaginas in their white panties. In perfect unison, the girls having done this many times in the past, Marcie put her hand between Ramona's legs and Ramona her hand between Marcie's legs. The two girls stroked the soft and increasingly damp cotton of each other's teen panties, feeling the shapes of their vaginas.

"You're feeling a bit wet, Marcie," Ramona giggled.

Marcie also giggled. "You are too, Ramona."

Marcie traced her fingers away from Ramona's pussy and up the front panel of the young Latina's full-brief panties, going to the waist band, Ramona did the same with Marcie's panties until she also had her fingers on Marcie's panty waistband.

With perfect unison, the young girls pulled open the front of each other's panties, looking down the front of each other's pants at their feminine mounds and their pubic hair. And both Marcie and Ramona had plenty of pubic hair to look at. Curls of hair grew in abundance all over the teenagers' pubic mounds and around their pussies, looking like a forest or jungle.

Like the beautiful long hair on their heads, while both obviously brunettes the shades of Marcie and Ramona's pubic hair differed considerably. Jewish teen Marcie's light brown pubic hair perfectly matched the beautiful hair on her head, while Latina dream girl Ramona's dark brown pubic hair was a perfect match for the long tresses of dark brown hair that grew from her scalp.

And as was often the case when looking down each other's pants at their hairy teen pussies, Ramona and Marcie could not resist a few jokes.

"I hope neither of us are ever with a guy or girl who is scared of spiders, they would freak the moment we took our panties off," said Ramona.

"I think they might find Dorothy Arnold and the Flight 19 crew in my pubic hair, and Judge Crater and the USS Cyclops crew in your pubic hair," observed Marcie, admiring Ramona's pubes as Ramona did the same with hers.

Neither Ramona nor Marcie employed a 'look but don't touch' policy with their pubic hair, and soon the two girls were doing something they always loved; putting their hands down each other's pants for a good fumble around in their panties.

Both girls sighed in pleasure and twisted on the bed as they felt each other's hands going through their pubic hair and into the tight, wet and sticky openings of their aroused vaginas. With both Marcie and Ramona obviously being girls, they knew how to turn on another female partner and did just this, inserting their fingers deep onto the other girl's vagina, the two teenagers moaning at the Sapphic touches to their clitorises.

Withdrawing their hands from each other's pants, Marcie sniffed at her fingers absorbing the smell of Ramona's teen pussy, then licking her digits and enjoying the girly tastes of Ramona's vagina.

"Ramona, you made me get sticky fingers!" Marcie laughed in mock indignation.

Ramona was likewise enjoying first the smells and then the tastes of Marcie's tight teenage vagina on her own fingers. "Well that's what you get when you put your hands down other girls' panties Marcie, and you gave me sticky fingers too," she giggled.

The two girls knelt on the bed in front of each other, and again French-kissed deeply while this time their hands went to the long hair that grow on each other's heads. Marcie stroked Ramona's long dark brown tresses and removed her light blue hairband, while Ramona played with Marcie's ponytail before untying the pink ribbon that held it in place, Marcie's luxurious long light brown hair now loose like Ramona's.

Ramona unbuttoned Marcie's blouse, her big boobs covered and restrained by a white cotton bra and her flat stomach with a cute naval now visible. She removed the blouse completely and Marcie's hands lifted up and removed Ramona's pretty blue swing-style dress. Ramona's big breasts, like Marcie's covered and restrained in a white bra were now in Marcie's sight. Also like Marcie, Ramona's flat tummy and cute naval were now on display.

Marcie and Ramona were both barefoot but while Ramona was only in her underwear Marcie was still wearing her skirt. This didn't last long, Ramona's eager young fingers soon removed the garment and now like her friend Marcie was now wearing only a bra and panties.

Accentuated by their white underwear, the two girls' complexions now showed more of their differences. Ramona's skin with her Latin American origin was far darker in tone than Marcie's skin, although Marcie's complexion was an olive one and the pretty Jewish girl certainly had no issues getting a tan in the summertime.

Looking so pretty in their white bras and their white full brief panties, the two teenagers lay down together, embracing and rolling around on the top of Marcie's bed. They made out, their fingers going all over each other's wonderful teenage bodies, their bare feet intertwining, toes, soles and arches all adding to the young girls' pleasures between their legs.

Marcie and Ramona touched up each other's breasts through the fabric of their bras, and their roaming fingers certainly gave both their front bottoms and their back bottoms plenty of pleasure. Marcie or Ramona would sneak her fingers under the panty elastic of the other girl, feeing the sticky and hairy delights covered by her pants.

They would put their hands down the back of each other's panties feeling their bottoms, their fingers going between each other's buttocks and from time to time touching their anal openings. Both Marcie and Ramona would squeak and squirm at the touch to her anus, as this sensitive opening was so tight, private and forbidden, which made it all the more pleasurable when touched there.

The two girls stopped making out to remove each other's bras. A boy removing or attempting to remove a girl's bra during coitus never made for a good combination, but as Marcie and Ramona obviously had to wear bras every day there were no such issues for them.

Each girl simply put her hands behind the other girl's back, unclasped and removed her bra, the brassieres falling away to show the nubile teenagers' naked breasts. Like with the rest of their fine young bodies, the complexion of Marcie's big breasts was olive with pink areola and nice, hard nipples. Ramona's aroused nipples were no less hard than Marcie's nipples, but the color of the soft skin of her breasts and her areola were far darker.

The teenagers stroked, caressed and pleasured each other's naked breasts, their fingers teaching each other's nipples, their tongues licking them with both of them softly moaning and twitching at the touches and tongues to their breasts. The two girls were now wearing panties only, but not for long.

Marcie took hold of the waistband of Ramona's panties, pulling them down her shapely legs and her wonderful full bush of pubic hair coming into Marcie's eager view. Pulling Ramona's pants off over her bare feet, Marcie waited for Ramona to do the same to her.

Ramona wasted no time in taking off Marcie's pants. Down came Marcie's panties, showing her light brown full bush of pubic hair and down her legs and off over her bare feet, leaving two nubile teenage girls barefoot and in a state of complete nudity, with two very aroused hairy young pussies eager from some Sapphic pleasure.

Marcie picked up Ramona's panties while Ramona picked up Marcie's panties, the two teenagers looking at the feminine stains the other girl had made in the damp white cotton saddles, the arousing female smell already evident.

Putting each other's panties to their noses, each girl sniffed the other's feminine smells from the wet, creamy stains on the crotches. The musty and alluring smell of young teenage pussy was an aphrodisiac for both girls not that either needed one, and neither girl wanted to put down the other's panties.

"I bet you'll be helping your Mom with my laundry this week," laughed Marcie.

Ramona feigned indignation, while at the same time checking out Marcie's bare bottom, admiring her perfect peach-shaped cheeks. "Who me? Never. And I bet you wish you could do my laundry."

"I'd love to, but I think my parents and your Mom might be worrying that something funny was going on if I did," said Marcie, herself admiring Ramona's bare bottom, the dark and round but firm buttocks looking most delightful.

The two nubile and now completely naked teenage girls again made out, and this time they rolled around on the bed on a state of complete nudity exploring every inch of the other girl's young body. As before their teenage feet intertwined adding to the eroticism of the evening, and Marcie and Ramona's soft and gentle fingers went over their bare breasts, their bare bottoms, their very hairy pubic mounds and as usual between their legs.

Both Ramona and Marcie wound up with sticky fingers again as they stroked and pleasured each other's front bottoms, before moving their fingers back to their back bottoms and the sensitive skin that separated their vulvas from their anuses. Marcie and Ramona then touched each other's anus, both teenage girls loving the sensual touch to their most private part of their bodies, an area normally only touched by toilet paper.

With no cotton panties to soak up their feminine wetness, the distinct female smells from two teenage girls' aroused pussies drifted through Marcie's bedroom, adding to their excitement and now it was time for the finale, the girls eating out each other's young pussies until they came. The most usual way the teenagers achieved this was for one girl to sit on the other's face and lean forward and put her own face between her legs. And with both Marcie and Ramona having the same height of five feet five and same slim build, this position was nice and comfortable for the girls.

Last time they had sex Ramona had laid down on her back while Marcie sat on her face and put her head between her legs, so this time they went the other way around. Marcie lay flat on her back and opened her legs wide, shamelessly showing off her pussy to Ramona. Ramona felt her mouth watering and her own pussy getting wetter still at the wonderful sights between Marcie's legs - her full bush of light brown pubic hair, her pretty pink vagina with slim oval-shaped lips visible through all the hair around her genitals and just below Marcie's vulva her tight pink anus, the entrance to Marcie's rectum looking like a little starfish.

Taking her eyes away from the sight of her Marcie's genitals, Ramona got up onto the bed with Marcie and straddled her friend, one bare foot on each side of Marcie's head. Now as Marcie looked upwards as Ramona got herself into position, she also could enjoy the wonderful sights of a pretty teenage girl's genitals. Marcie stared upwards at Ramona's pubic hair, her vagina which while a similar shape to Marcie's vagina with slim oval shaped lips was a darker shade of pink in color and a short way down from Ramona's vulva her anus, which like Marcie's anus was tight and shaped like a little starfish.

The swell view Marcie enjoyed between Ramona's legs got closer and closer as Ramona lowered her pussy down and sat on Marcie's face. Marcie could feel Ramona's pubic hair tickling her face, she could feel how wet her vagina was and she was turned on beyond belief at the wonderful smell of teenage pussy, Ramona's pubic hair doing a good job of trapping the young Latina's girly smells between her legs.

Ramona got nice and comfortable on Marcie's face then leaned her nubile teenage body forward, putting her face into Marcie's teen pussy. Marcie drew her legs up more so Ramona would have more easy access to her genitals, and Ramona put her face further into her friend's private female area.

Like with Marcie with her, Ramona could feel Marcie's pubic hair tickling her face, she could feel how wet Marcie's vagina was there, and she inhaled Marcie's girly scents, Marcie's pubic hair also keeping plenty of feminine smells between her legs.

Marcie moaned in pleasure as she felt Ramona's tongue in her pussy, and she responded by putting her own tongue up Ramona's vagina, hearing Ramona's muffled moan of delight and feeling Ramona twitch on her face. The two girls licked each other more, their tongues traversing each other's teenage twats. Sometimes they would go deep into their vaginas, drinking the sticky pussy juice that flowed in abundance, the musty and alluring Sapphic smells from both teenagers getting even stronger and filling the girls with even more desire for each other.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers