Marcie & Ramona's Sapphic Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frequently the girls' tongues would linger around their clitorises, the teens teasing each other with their tongues and each girl feeling the other writhing at the sensation. Other times the girls would lick their urethras, the tight little openings of their urinary tracts, both girls loving the feeling of her friend's tongue on the private place where she peed.

With two turned-on teenage girls who hadn't been intimate in over two weeks, pubic hair tickling noses, pussy juice flowing and licked up by eager tongues and the bedroom smelling of two young 18-year-old girls' vaginas, it didn't take much effort for Marcie and Ramona to reach orgasm and cum in each other's faces.

Knowing each other very intimately, Marcie and Ramona were very much in tune sexually and whenever they had sex would always reach orgasm within a minute of each other, often at the same time, which was the case on this pleasant Saturday evening.

With Ramona's tongue working overtime, Marcie felt herself reach the point of no return. Her aroused hard nipples tingled, the toes on her bare feet clenched and she buried her face deeper into Ramona's pussy, eating her friend out harder. Marcie's back arched on the bed, the tingling from her clitoris turned into one giant wave of pleasure that swept through her uterus and into her bowels, the muscles of Marcie's anus and rectum tightening as her orgasm arrived, Marcie crying out in Yiddish at the sensation.

At the same time, Ramona could feel her own nipples tingling as the teenager also reached the point of no return. The pretty toes on Ramona's bare feet clenched tight, and as she writhed on Marcie's face her back arched and she cried out in Spanish. The Sapphic sensations in Ramona's clit also changed from tingling to one giant wave of pleasure, the young girl like her friend also feeling her orgasm going through her uterus and into her bowels, the muscles in Ramona's rectum and her anus tightening at the moment of orgasm.

With both orgasmic teens writhing on the bed, Marcie and Ramona's vaginas released a rush of pussy juice as both girl came in each other's faces. Their eager tongues licked up their sticky orgasms, but so much feminine wetness came out of their pussies that a lot of it wound up on their lips, cheeks and chins.

Sweating, breathless and trembling from their intense orgasm and with their vaginas saturated, the girls separated, Ramona getting her ass out of Marcie's face and the teenagers lay facing each other, looking into each other's eyes with desire. The young girls kissed passionately, each able to taste her own pussy on the other's mouth.

The girls embraced tightly, Marcie's light brown pubic hair and Ramona's dark brown pubic hair intertwining, each girl stroking the other's bare feet with her own. Ramona's hair was getting across her face, and Marcie lovingly and gently pushed it back.

"So, do you think my parents and your Mom and grandparents would prefer us to listen to rock and roll records or do what we just did then?" Marcie asked, a mischievous smile on her pretty face.

The expression on Ramona's pretty face was equally mischievous. "Um, I think rock and roll music would be the preferred choice."

Marcie took Ramona's hand in her own and stroked and tickled her palm. "Well, at least there's one thing they wouldn't have to worry about if they knew about this."

"What's that?"

"Us getting pregnant."

Ramona laughed along with Marcie. "That's true."

It definitely was. While Marcie and Ramona both liked good-looking guys as well as pretty girls, a visit to the gynecologist, taking off their panties and putting their feet in stirrups for a certain examination between their legs would have both teenagers certified as virgins. And it was true with boys, to date no penis had ever entered the vagina of either Marcie Shapiro or Ramona Rodriguez and neither girl had plans to change this any time soon.

And if Marcie and Ramona were to have sex with boys, they would have to obtain condoms or have the worry of stray semen spraying up their cervixes, swimming up their birth canals and into their uteruses, then into their fallopian tubes and finding an ova, leaving them with plenty of worries in a few weeks when they failed to get their periods on time. But with each other, Marcie and Ramona could have as much fun as they wanted without having to worry about getting pregnant.

"It's such a nice night out," said Marcie. "How about we do the other forbidden thing we like to do?"

Ramona was excited. "You mean?"

"Yes," Marcie affirmed.

The naked and nubile teenagers leaped off the bed, Marcie going into her closet and retrieving two short bathrobes, handing one to Ramona. She then opened her bedroom window to air the room.

"I think I'd better do this, it um smells a little bit female in here," said Marcie, she and Ramona both laughing.

Both girls put on the robes to cover their nudity, and after collecting two towels made their way downstairs on their bare feet. Any guy looking upstairs as the girls descended would have had an interesting view, with neither teen wearing any panties their vaginas and bare bottoms were visible up their bath robes, but as the girls were alone in the house together no lucky voyeur got to see the wonderful sight.

Reaching the ground floor, the teens made their way outdoors and to the swimming pool, the area fenced and the hedges and conifers that grew around the fence gave both teenagers plenty of privacy from the Shapiro's neighbors to enjoy one of their favorite pastimes - skinny dipping.

Putting their towels on a deck chair, Marcie and Ramona removed their robes and were now completely naked again, their bare breasts, pubic hair and bare bottoms on display.

Ramona looked up into the skies where twilight was starting to turn to nightfall and giggled. "What if the American and Soviet satellites can see us?" she joked.

Marcie also giggled in response. "Then we'd better give them something interesting to look at."

She and Ramona embraced on the pool edge and made out, the teenagers kissing deeply, their hands going all over their bare breasts, their hairy pussies and their bare bottoms, at times fingering their vaginas and anuses, before both girls dived into the pool to indulge in some skinny dipping.

The young girls swam around naked in the refreshing water, both of them kissing and embracing and touching each other up under the water, the swimming pool inevitably ending up with traces of another liquid that probably shouldn't be in it - pussy juice.

After their swim the two naked teens climbed out of the pool and dried off, before putting on their robes and headed back indoors. However, it was far from the end of having fun with water for the girls that night.

In her bathroom, Marcie ran a nice warm bubble bath and the two teenagers, who had been sitting in their bath robes with their legs apart deliberately showing their vaginas to the other, now disrobed and put their bare feet into the tub.

The two teenagers got comfortable in the bubbles, kissing as they luxuriated in the tub, each teenager using her bare foot to tease the other girl's pussy under the water, the girls giggling at the sensations between their legs.

As the water cooled, the girls climbed out of the tub, their full bushes filled with suds and bubbles, other soap all over their breasts and on Marcie's olive skin and Ramona's Latina skin.

Marcie pulled out the plug to drain the bath. "Well we've been in the pool and the tub, so there's one other place with water which we enjoy."

"The shower?" Ramona indicated the recess eagerly anticipating her sensual shower with her female lover.

"Right."

Marcie opened the screen and ran her shower, she and Ramona jumping under warm droplets, the teenagers embracing and making out as all the soap and bubble bath from the tub was washed away running down their legs to their bare feet and running away down the drain.

Marcie and Ramona washed each other's hair, before the naked teens stepped out of the shower to dry off.

"I just need to get some clean panties and my nightdress," said Ramona, Marcie enjoying the sight of Ramona's swarthy bare bottom as the young Latina made her way downstairs on her bare feet, returning a few moments later with her light white knee-length nightdress and a pair of white full brief panties with blue flowers on them.

Going into Marcie's bedroom, Marcie also retrieved a lightweight knee-length white nightdress from her closet and pair of white floral full brief panties from her underwear drawer, the pink flowers on Marcie's new panties contrasting with the blue ones on Ramona's.

Both teenage girls held out their panties and stepped their bare feet into them, Marcie and Ramona pulling them up and adjusting them so they were comfortable between their legs and around their boxes and bottoms.

Putting on their nightdresses to cover their bare breasts and panties, Marcie and Ramona brushed each other's freshly washed hair, and went downstairs on their bare feet to watch television in the living room.

*

When Jacob Shapiro came home from his evening with Rabbi and Mrs. Goldstein and the object of his affections in their teenage daughter Becky, he was met with a sight that was most unremarkable. This was his older sister Marcie and the maid's daughter Ramona sitting barefoot on the living room sofa, the two girls in their nightwear and evidently having washed their hair at some time during the evening.

The two girls were watching the end of a Twilight Zone episode, again nothing remarkable there. Marcie and Ramona were friends and he liked Ramona too, she was really nice. He wasn't so keen on the housekeeper's younger daughter Lucy, Jacob thought she was weird, but lots of families had one weird kid. Jacob, definitely not the most self-aware young man, was relieved that both he and Marcie - despite her being a bit bossy at times - were normal.

"How were Rabbi and Mrs. Goldstein and Becky?" Marcie asked Jacob conversationally, a question the big sister immediately regretted asking as she and Ramona were treated to a monologue about how Becky Goldstein was the most perfect woman ever to walk the face of the planet, and how wonderful Judaism was.

As Jacob rambled on and on and on about the benefits and virtues of being Jewish - sounding like he was trying to sell real estate or a used automobile or more like an overly enthusiastic Jehovah's Witness or Mormon missionary door-knocking than a person who was Jewish - Marcie pondered why her younger brother was trying to sell Judaism to her. She was Jacob's older sister, and obviously Jewish herself. Ramona was Roman Catholic so maybe there might be some benefit in trying to 'convert' her - but to try and preach Judaism to somebody who was already Jewish probably wasn't a constructive way to spend one's time.

After so much fun with each other earlier, Marcie and Ramona were already getting tired and finally managed to break clear from the clueless Jacob and excuse themselves to go to bed before he put both of them into comas. Ramona stirred from her slumber on the top bunk as her mother and sister got home a few hours later, Lucy made a bit of noise getting herself into bed on the bottom bunk oblivious to her sleeping sister, proving she could be just as inconsiderate as Jacob.

As for Marcie herself, she stirred slightly when her parents arrived home in the early hours of the morning, but otherwise stayed asleep. Neither Howard nor Ruth Shapiro nor Claudia Rodriguez had any clue what had happened with their older teenage daughters in the house earlier that evening, nor that other similar events had happened many times in the past, as both girls were very good at covering their tracks and leaving no evidence of the Sapphic shenanigans they engaged in when left to their own devices.

The next day, another fine and sunny day, nobody thought anything unusual about Marcie and Ramona putting on shirts and pedal pusher pants to enjoy a nice Sunday morning walk by the Atlantic Ocean. It wasn't odd seeing them practicing tennis together on the court later that day, with Marcie having a tournament coming up soon and Ramona often her training partner. And there was nothing unusual to see on Monday morning when Marcie and Jacob dressed in the uniforms of the pricy private preparatory school they attended, while Ramona and Lucy wore ordinary dresses to catch the bus to the local high school where both were enrolled.

Nobody else caught the secret look lasting just a second that Marcie and Ramona gave each other as they departed for school, the two young girls already planning what they would do with each other when next alone in the house together ...

THE END - PLEASE RATE & COMMENT