Marcie and Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to let him know I wasn't upset with him. "Did you find your tea?"

"Yes, thanks." He looked chagrined.

Tommy was quiet for the rest of the night, which suited me fine because I was still a bit miffed about having my poverty exposed, and I needed to concentrate on studying for my final exams. I wouldn't have any problem getting a vet tech job when I graduated, and then I'd finally have some money.

Guess what coincidentally started to happen?

When Tommy came by to pick me up for our next walk, he had a food care package.

"What's this, Tommy?" I asked as he handed me a Tupperware dish.

He looked a bit wary. "Umm. It's ah, some leftovers. I hope you don't mind, but mom said you might like something different."

I opened the container, and it smelled and looked delicious. There had to be at least five different types of food: meat, veggies, fruit, potatoes, and Pie. 'Pie' was a food group, wasn't it? Yummy!

But, this meant Tommy had told his mom that I ate like a starving student. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. So I thought about it for a second. It was irritating that another person now knew I was dirt poor, but it was nice that Tommy cared enough about me to tell his mom about my poor diet. And I wasn't going to turn down good food.

I decided that this was a good thing and hugged Tommy. He seemed relieved.

Care packages began to arrive every time Tommy visited, and then I started getting invited over on the weekend to eat at their house, which I really enjoyed. His family was so nice and the food was great.

Tommy is even showing me how to make pie. My crust is not as good as his, but I'm getting close. Practice makes perfect.

============================================

Things were slowly heating up at the Passion Palace (my place).

I'd learned that I needed to initiate new steps. But once I did, Tommy was a quick learner and didn't need to be prompted twice.

Tommy had reverted to wearing track pants and t-shirts, but I was okay with that because his beautiful thick, shiny, golden hair was always brushed, and he never wore the trench coat. Plus, I knew what a treasure he was, but other girls didn't, and they never would if he kept dressing like he did.

Even more importantly, I liked being able to slip my fingers under his loose shirt to caress the smooth skin of his chest. And I liked slipping my fingers down his loose track pants even more. I'd confirmed that his equipment was not small.

I slipped into braless t-shirts and loose track pants when Tommy came over and wasn't subtle about letting him know that I wanted his hands on my chest and between my legs. I ditched my panties whenever he came over. Why get them all creamy?

Tommy was getting quite talented at fingering me to orgasms while he sucked on my sensitive nipples. And orgasms were such great stress relievers after a heavy night of exam studying. I always slept like a baby after Tommy left.

I always returned the favor and took care of Tommy. There was an accident the first night, though, and he spurted into his track pants. I had visions of Betty doing the laundry and noticing a massive white crusty stain in the crotch of his track pants. That wasn't a good thought! So once we got going, I yanked Tommy's pants down and jacked him off unencumbered by clothing. It was still messy when he came, but at least it wasn't in Tommy's track pants. When he was about to erupt, I redirected him so that his cum jettisoned in an arc through the air onto my linoleum floor, which was easy to clean.

We spent a lot of time on the couch kissing and groping each other now, and I was ready to move to the next stage.

============================================

Betty had invited me for supper to celebrate my new vet tech job.

"Thanks for inviting me for supper, Betty. The food smells great!"

"You're quite welcome, Marcie. I wanted to celebrate when Tommy told me you got a job. It's not every day that someone graduates from college and gets a job right away. You're off to a great start. And it's nice that you've loved animals your whole life and trained to be a vet technician, and now you are. You'll be working with animals like you always wanted. Working at something you enjoy is important. Do you have any plans on how to spend your newfound wealth?"

"The vet place is miles from my apartment and not on a bus route, so I'll need to get a car."

"A new car?"

"No. I can't afford a new car. I'm looking for a used car."

"Do you have one in mind?"

"I do. I've always loved the VW Beetle. It's so cute! I even have a color in mind. I saw one that was cream-colored with a chocolate convertible roof. That's what I want."

"Sounds lovely! Tommy's dad works at an auto shop. He may know about some good places to go. "Earl?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Did you hear what Marcie said?"

"I did. A couple of guys bought cars from Nelson's Used Cars. Apparently, the selection is huge, the sales staff are helpful, and the prices are reasonable. They don't try to rip you off. One of the guys gave me a business card. His wife was looking for a car and loved the sales guy she had. Let me check my wallet. Yup. Here it is. The guy's name was Dwayne Randall, and my buddy's wife was quite impressed. Here's his card. You can keep it, Marcie. My friend said Dwayne treated him and his wife respectfully and got the car they wanted at a good price. And when there was a minor problem with the car a few weeks later, Dwayne fixed it at no cost. They were impressed. I'd give him a call if I were you. And take Tommy with you. He knows a lot about cars and will know if they're trying to shaft you."

I looked at Tommy. "You know about cars? I thought you just knew about computers?"

Tommy's dad piped in. "He's not the type to brag, but he must have absorbed it from helping me because he knows a lot. He even does the oil changes and tire rotations on our cars and can do minor repairs."

Wow! Another talent of Tommy's I didn't know about.

We only had to wait five minutes to see Dwayne at the dealership.

Dwayne greeted us warmly. "Nice to meet you, Marcie, Tommy!"

Dwayne looked professional in a nice suit, Tommy thought. He took us out to the lot, and we found the exact cream-colored convertible Beetle Marcie was looking for, and the mileage wasn't very high. I did a quick check and didn't see any visible problems. The body was in good shape, there was no rust, and the seats didn't look worn. And it had already passed a safety, and the tires had lots of tread left.

Usually, you have to go through a song and dance while you wait for the sales manager to come up with a good deal, but Dwayne had the authority to close the deal, and I nodded to Marcie that Dwayne's offer was a good price. Marcie was ecstatic and hugged me, and then Dwayne stood up, and she hugged him. It was Marcie's first vehicle, so Dwayne was going to take care of getting the license plates. Dwayne said she could pick up her car within a few days. I was impressed!

Marcie was on cloud nine on the ride home and was all cuddly on the couch when we got home.

"Thanks for taking me, Tommy. I don't know anything about cars, so I appreciated you checking it out and letting me know the price was good. And thank your dad for me. I didn't know anybody that knew anything about used cars. I might have gone to a crappy dealer and got ripped off. I'm so excited. My first car!"

I was in a perfect mood and felt so lucky that I'd met Tommy and become part of his family. It was a great family, and they treated me like one of their own.

I wondered what other things my modest boyfriend knew about that I didn't know.

============================================

Tommy:

Marcie was the first person in her family to go to college, and her mom was proud of her and wanted to attend Marcie's graduation ceremony. Marcie also had an eighteen-year-old sister named Suzy, who wanted to visit the big city, see Marcie, and check me out.

Marcie had received her first paycheck and paid for bus tickets for her mom and sister to visit. It was a two-hour bus drive. Marcie wanted to impress her mom, so I had on my new jeans and dress shirt and some loafers. She said I looked good.

The bus had just arrived, and Marcie and I were waiting for them to exit.

"There they are!" Marcie exclaimed excitedly.

I saw them.

Marcie's mom was an older version of Marcie. She had Marcie's red hair and curvy figure, and their faces looked similar, although her mom's face looked older than her years. Marcie said her mom had a hard life with her dad dying and raising two girls on a Walmart wage, and it had aged her prematurely.

Suzy didn't look like Marcie at all. She was taller by several inches and blonde. And she had a nice tan, whereas Marcie was alabaster white except for her freckled face and arms and chest.

All three of them smiled and hugged each other. Then Marcie introduced me.

"Mom, Suzy, this is Tommy, my boyfriend."

I smiled and was pleased. I hoped Marcie thought of me as her boyfriend because I thought of her as my girlfriend, but a formal introduction had never come up. Now I knew for sure. It was good to hear!

Marcie's mom smiled and shook my hand. "Pleased to meet you, Tommy. Marcie has said good things about you."

I took her suitcase.

Then Suzie shook my hand and grinned at me.

"Pleased to meet you, Tommy. Marcie has said good things about you!"

Hmmm! I don't think Suzy was talking about the same good things that her mom was. Marcie had warned me about Suzy. Apparently, Suzie's hormones were running wild, and she was boy crazy. Marcie had shared pictures of me with her mom and Suzy, and Suzy thought I was hot. She definitely wasn't shy. She stared and grinned at me the whole way back to Marcie's car.

"Is this your car!" Suzy exclaimed.

Marcie grinned in pride, "Yup!"

"I love it!"

I put their bags in the trunk of Marcie's Beetle and offered to sit in the back so Marcie's mom could sit with Marcie, but she refused, so I sat up front while Marcie drove back to her place.

Marcie had a double bed, and I loaned her a cot from our place. I'm not sure who was going to sleep with who, but Marcie said it would be enough for everyone. Maybe someone was going to sleep on the couch.

I grinned inside. I'd certainly spent enough time on Marcie's couch lately. It was quite comfy. Ha Ha!

I carried their bags up to Marcie's place and said goodnight, and kissed Marcie goodbye.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"

Mom and dad and I were going to attend Marcie's graduation ceremony, so I would see her then. And then afterward, we were all headed back to my place for a celebration meal. Mom and I were going to cook up a storm to greet Marcie's family.

After supper, Marcie's mom asked if she could say a few words.

"Marcie is the first person in our family to go to college."

She looked at Marcie.

"I've never been so proud as when I saw you graduate today, honey! I know it was a hard slog for you because I couldn't help, but you did it! You did it all by yourself."

"I missed you every day you were gone and worried that you were okay, so far away in such a big city, all by yourself. You know I'm not religious, but I prayed every day that you were okay, and it looks like my prayers were answered. You not only survived but thrived. You graduated and already have a job and a handsome young man with a great family."

Marcie's mom looked at my parents.

"I'm so pleased to be invited into your home today. You made Suzy and I feel very welcome, and I can see that you've made Marcie feel the same. Thank you!"

You could have heard a pin drop after Marcie's mom's heartfelt comments and Marcie's eyes teared up.

"And finally, I know that God must have heard my prayers because a miracle occurred today!"

Then Marcie's mom grinned.

"It was a miracle that Marcie made that pie because she couldn't even boil water at home, and that was the best pie I ever had! A true miracle!"

Everyone broke out laughing except for Marcie, who was still choked up.

============================================

Exams were over, so Tommy and I had more time to play doctor with each other.

We still started with kissing and groping, but I wanted more, and Tommy never turned me down.

I gave him my best blow job while fondling his balls, and he blew a gusher of sperm until my mouth was overflowing. He looked very pleased, and I was pleased to please him.

It was time for Tommy to return the favor.

I had a shower before he arrived and trimmed myself below into a sexy red landing strip which I pointed at.

Tommy quickly taxied down my runway to my pussy. He must have been reading up or talking to his brother because he knew all the right things to try, and I gently nudged him when I wanted something. I could tell he wanted to please me. He was very eager and attentive. Exactly what a girl wants!

By the end of the session, he was thrusting two long fingers inside me while expertly licking my clit like a pro, and I had a fantastic orgasm.

He dressed and was about to leave.

"Ahem!"

"What?"

"You might want to clean your face, lover boy, or else your mom might smell something when you walk in."

"Oh, ya!" He said and broke out into a goofy grin. I loved his goofy grins.

I'd cum, he'd cum, and I sent him home with a clean face. It was a good night and time for bed.

===========================================

Tommy had asked if I could give my opinion on something, but he wouldn't tell me what it was, and we were driving to a mystery destination.

He started to explain as we drove.

"I have to move out."

"Why? Did something happen between you and your parents?"

"Nope. I graduated."

"So?"

"There's a Cochrane family tradition. The kids can stay home for free as long as they're going to school, but they need to move out when they graduate. I graduated, so now I need to move out."

"Why?"

"They think kids should learn how to live on their own as soon as possible."

"But what if you don't have a job?"

"But I do."

"You do? Does that mean you heard back from the places you applied to?"

"Yup!"

"That's great news, Tommy!"

"Where?"

"In town at the Google complex."

"You got the Google position?"

"Yup!"

"That's fantastic! That means you don't need to leave town!"

I couldn't resist teasing Marcie. "Do you want to know how much I start at?"

Marcie grinned. "Well, I was curious, but I didn't want to be nosy."

I handed her my job offer, which I conveniently had with me. "The amount is on the bottom of the page."

"Holy crap! You're starting at $125,000?"

I grinned. "Yup!"

"Wow! I was tickled pink with my salary of $31,000, but this blows that away. Did you know it was going to be this much?"

"I had a ballpark idea but didn't think it would be that high."

Marcie stared at me and grinned. "You're one of those cyber hackers, aren't you? Or maybe you're working for the CIA!"

I laughed. "Nope, but I'm in a field of AI, which is in demand."

Marcie shook her head in amazement.

"So, what do you want my opinion on, Mr. Moneybags?"

"A saw a place that I thought looked nice and wanted your opinion. In fact, here we are."

I hadn't been paying attention to where Tommy was going but realized we were near the park where he and I walked. It was also near where I worked. It was an old neighborhood with lots of trees. Tommy and I walked it occasionally, and the street had small but well-maintained houses. There was one with a sale sign.

"You're going to buy a house?"

"Hopefully."

"I thought you were looking for an apartment."

"Dad and mom encouraged me to buy a small place since house prices are going up. They think it will be a good investment and are going to help with the down payment. I've been pre-cleared by the bank for a mortgage up to $400,000, given my salary. I looked at the house online and like it, but wanted your opinion."

"Cool! This is exciting! Thanks for asking me!"

The real estate agent was waiting for us. Dad and mom had given me some technical issues to ask about and check, like the water pressure, make sure the electrical wasn't old, look for watermarks in the basement, check the roof shingles, check the furnace and AC, etc.

Marcie wandered around the house looking while I talked with the agent. When she came back, I asked her thoughts.

"Well, if it was your decision, is this a place you'd want to live in?"

"Are you kidding me! This place is great! The house is not big, but it's laid out well. The main floor is open concept which makes it feel roomy. The master bedroom upstairs is big, and the other room is not too small, and there's a full bathroom. The basement is finished, with a rec room, small bedroom, and bathroom with a shower. The backyard is huge and fenced-in. There would be enough rooms for mom and Suzy to visit, and Suzy is thinking of going to school here. She could live in the basement. And I could get a dog again because the backyard is fenced in. And it's only minutes from my job. I could walk to work! And it's close to the park where we like to walk! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were my choice and I had the money!"

"Excellent! Thanks, Marcie! I like the house too. I'm going to buy it!"

============================================

Tommy's parents and I helped Tommy move in. There wasn't much to move.

His parents had lots of extra plates and bowls and utensils, so he didn't need to buy any. He took his dresser. All his fancy clothes (sarcasm!) were in a garbage bag. He wouldn't let us touch his computer stuff, so he moved that. There was already a new queen-size bed in the master bedroom with sheets. I guess he didn't like his old bed. And there was already a fridge and stove and microwave and washer and dresser. I think he bought them used. He was very frugal like I was. There was an old couch that I recognized from Tommy's basement. It was our make-out couch from his place (not to be confused with my make-out couch!). His kitchen table was a fold-up card table with some fold-up chairs. The refrigerator and cupboards were stocked with food, and we ordered pizza and had some wine to celebrate, and then Tommy's parents went home.

Tommy and I were snuggled on the couch, and I was curious.

"How come you got a new bed?"

He grinned at me. "My old bed was only a double and was getting saggy. I wanted a bigger, firmer bed."

Then he looked me in the eye. "Because I think it's going to get a lot of use."

I got his drift and grinned back.

We started kissing, slow, easy kisses.

"So you still like the house?" He asked.

I gave him a sloppy smooch. "I love the house."

He slipped his hand under my shirt and started to squeeze my nipples. "And you still like the neighborhood?"

I squeezed the bulge in his track pants. "I love the neighborhood."

He slipped his hand inside my panties. "And you think the backyard will be good for a dog?"

I slipped my hand down his pants. "It will be great for a woofy."

He looked me in the eye. "Then would you like to move in with me?"

All hand movement stopped.

"Are you serious? You want me to move in with you?"

A beautiful, inviting grin spread across his face. "I've never been more serious about anything in my life! Why do you think I asked you to come with me? I wanted to make sure you liked the place."

A big warm fuzzy spread through my whole body and covered me in goosebumps.

"Yes! I accept! Are you sure? Because once you get me, it'll be hard to get rid of me!"

He smiled again. "That's what I'm hoping!"

He stood up and held his hand out.

"Where are we going?"

He smiled. "To try out the new bed unless you don't want to."

I smiled back. "I do!"

Tommy may have been frugal, but he didn't scrimp on the sheets. They were super soft and felt satiny smooth.