Marcie and Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been waiting for this day for a long time. Tommy and I were finally going to do it, and it was going to be his first time! I wanted it to be as enjoyable for him as possible.

I loved making out with Tommy because he was such a considerate and caring lover and a quick learner, and open to suggestions. Every time he learned something new, he remembered for the next time. He already knew all the things I loved and never failed to do them.

We kissed and caressed each other in bliss, oblivious to the world, enraptured in our love and desire to please each other.

It was time. We'd mutually stroked each other to the precipice of orgasm, and Tommy was on his back. I straddled him, and he smiled at me lovingly, waiting for my descent.

I pushed down slowly and sighed as the pressure and pleasure from his girth mounted, and then he popped in. I savored every inch of his warmth as he stretched and filled me as I slowly descended until we were joined together.

I rested my hands on his chest and closed my eyes to luxuriate in the sensation of Tommy being deep inside me. There was nothing more intimate than allowing someone inside you, and it was magnified ten-fold by our love for each other. We were one physically and emotionally.

I could have sat there all day in bliss, but Mr. Horny pants had others ideas.

A jolt of pleasure disrupted my nirvana as Tommy gave me a small thrust. My eye's opened to a naughty smile. Someone was tired of waiting and wanted to play!

I grinned and raised myself until he was barely inside me and then flopped down.

Whump!

It felt glorious, and Tommy reciprocated with an upward thrust. In no time at all, our thrusts were like two finely tuned instruments of pleasure. We simultaneously increased the pace until my pussy was on fire, and molten pleasure spread through my body until every cell was bursting with desire and aching for release.

My whole body contracted in pulses of pure love and pleasure as warm jets of 'Tommy' erupted deep inside me.

The contractions gradually slowed in frequency and intensity until I flopped on Tommy's chest. Our chests rose and fell in unison as we lay together.

That was way better than my first time! And Tommy had a pleased look on his face.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

He gave me one of the goofy grins that I loved.

"Most definitely!"

"Good! And you know the best thing about it?"

"What?"

"It's the gift that keeps on giving and giving and doesn't cost a penny!"

"I like the sound of that. Want to try again? I want to be on top this time!"

Tommy pulled out of me, and he was still rock hard. I'm not talking half hard! I'm talking rock hard! How was that possible? But I wasn't complaining. Another talent of Tommy's I didn't know about, and it was a really good one!

I lay on my back and wrapped my legs around him, and we started kissing as he filled me up. I loved having him inside me! It felt so good!

And when we were done, we could have some pie and ice cream because I'd baked a cherry pie (Tommy's favorite) to celebrate his new place.

And then we could go for a walk in the beautiful forest to burn off the pie.

Life couldn't get any better!

============================================

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Teenage Fantasy Ch. 01 A cliche romance between a nerd and her football player.in First Time
It's for Science Nerd girl does sex research.in First Time
A Babysitter's Seduction How long can a man resist an alluring temptress?in Mature
More Stories