All Comments on 'Marcie Loves It Naked'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh fuck I need to fuck someone right now

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648about 4 years ago
Marcie and Alex make a great couple.

I enjoyed every word of this exciting story of a father and daughter becoming comfortable with her nudity at home and then their first visit to the nude beach together. Marcie gave her father a satisfying handjob and loved watching him cum hard all over her abdomen, hand & fingers. Then they got down to the business of fucking at home while still soaking up more sunshine outside. I can't wait for the next chapter when Marcie learns to suck her daddies hard cock and take his warm load in her mouth..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great and very exciting story. I love nudist incest stories. Please continue with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not bad, but you can't get a wax days after you shave. It's completely ineffective. The hair has to be long.enough to be grabbed by the wax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

How long till Alex gives his daughter a special present--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Nude sunbathing at home then at nude beach and public masterbation DAMN , my daughter and I have been active since her teens and I wish we had a nude beach close by to do what this dad n daughter have .

She had no idea I had been masterbating with thoughts of her for a few years after seeing her walking from her room to the bathroom and back nude for a few years before the first time she joined mr in the shower. We now are home nudists and share the same bed whenever she comes to visit . The last visit she informed me that her and her daughter have started very comfortably are now full-time nudistscar home and are showering together aswell ( my daughter has bee bi since a young age )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The correct move

Would have been to suck her fingers when she finished on the beach. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

God! Your so good! Please don’t ever stop you literally have the best content ever 💕

NesticNesticabout 4 years ago
Wooowww ....fantastic storyline ..

O.M.G. ... Tanks for this fantastic idiea and story ... wowww, please go on with more chapters ...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved it! Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice finish!!!

I like her moving into dad’s house. The only thing missing is that she needs to get pregnant and magically??? marry him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

This is so hot.

We need more chapters. Maybe now that Marcie and mom are getting along, mom could join them.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Marcie Loves It Naked" - Forty Year Old Divorced Father, Alex and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Marcie.

This story really captures the reader in many ways, me in particular, and it carries throughout the story--it's like a magnet, awaiting another eroticism around the corner! Father Dad must without further delay break his daughter in on his best ever virgin pussy eating feast, with at least four (4) non-stop orgasm before he quits. Marcie will never be fully sexually satisfied until her Daddy makes his daughter a mother and him a new daddy--at least three (3) times.

The story does deserve some accolades, even though all my wishes were not granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bigdaddyg123

I have never seen such bullshit written by someone making comments! Do you think that you are some sort of literary critic? You seem to be so superior, write something amazing yourself, stand up and be counted or please crawl back under your stone!

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

WOW. Great read. Wonderful characters and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best I’ve read in a long time . Perfect pacing without drawing it out endlessly.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Ummmm

Lucky dad!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

I’m so turned on right now!!! I’m about to cum like never before

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

loved it, very erotic,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...