Marcie Loves It Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful, baby girl. So hot. And that pussy is just perfect. Show Daddy how you like to touch it."

Marcie bit her bottom, and taking a quick look around, she slid her middle finger deeply into her hole and began stroking it in and out.

"I think about you doing this to my hole with your big dick, Daddy," she admitted. "Ooohhh, god, I think about that so much."

Marcie was doing her best to be discreet, keeping her pussy aimed at her father, who was blocking anyone's view of her finger pumping vigorous strokes into her wet hole. And Alex wasn't all that surprised to hear that she had fantasies of him fucking her. There were plenty of girls who fantasies about their dads, and he knew at least one of his friends that was regularly fucking his daughter for over a year now. But it still made his cock throb harder than ever to hear her admit it.

Alex was also turned on by his daughter's impish expression as she reached for her tits with her free hand and played with them while her other finger kept pumping into her hole. Her juices were flowing heavily now, and her entire mound and finger were glistening with her girl honey.

"Oh god, am I being a bad girl, Daddy?" she purred.

"Yes, Marcie," he told her in a husky growl. "You're being a very bad girl letting your dad watch you fingerfuck yourself in public. What would your mother say?"

Marcie giggled heartily, but she never stopped pumping that finger into her smooth, delectable slit. Alex had seen other women and girls finger their pussies before, but it couldn't compare to watching his own, luscious, freshly waxed and horny daughter doing it just for him.

"And it looks like I'm being a very bad dad," he told her as he furtively reached under his towel and started stroking his rock hard shaft. Marcie pulled in an excited gasp. Even though all she could see were the shapes and movement under the towel, she was fighting to keep from squirming all over the blanket as she watched her father stroke his excited rod. She pulled her finger out of her hole and started rubbing her clit again.

"What would Mom say, Dad?" she teased him in a breathless voice.

Alex leered at his baby girl. "I think she'd wish she could've been half as good a wife as her daughter is."

"Oh, oh, god, Daddy," she moaned, working even harder to contain her excitement. "Fuck, it feels so good with you."

Alex's cock was throbbing out of control, yet he had to control the movement of his fist to keep his stroking from being obvious to anyone who might see him from behind. If any of the other sunbathers had been any closer they never would've gotten away with what they were doing now. At least not on this beach. Although Alex knew a few beaches where they could do anything they wanted. But right now his cock was aching for release, and the careful stroking of his hand was teasing him right to the edge.

"Oh god, Dad, I'm gonna cum," Marcie whimpered. She did her best to keep from writhing all over the place, but her body tensed up and she muffled her gasps and whimpers as she furiously rubbed her hard clit over the edge of her climax.

Alex was amazed to see how intense and passionate his daughter was when she came. The sight drove him closer to his own peak and he kept stroking ever so cautiously under his towel. Yet Marcie never took her eyes off the movements under the towel. Taking a quick moment to recover from cumming, she turned to sit sideways in front of him, moving close enough that their legs were touching.

"Daddy, let me finish doing that for you," she said as she slipped her hand under the towel on his cock.

Alex didn't even think twice about letting his daughter take over, and the moment she wrapped her soft, young hand around his red hot shaft felt like electricity was shooting through his body. He was breathless and speechless as she started to stroke him under the towel.

"Dad, I wanna see you squirt," she said as she slid the towel away with her other hand.

In her new position, each was blocking the other's body from anyone else's view. Marcie slipped her sunglasses lower to let him see her eyes while she was dividing her attention between his face and his cock. She looked like he'd just given her something special for Christmas.

"Marcie, what would your mother think," he groaned.

"She'd say what a lucky slut," his daughter giggled.

Alex couldn't hold it anymore. He pulled in a deep gasp and his cock pulsed wildly in his daughter's stroking hand. Cum began spurting out in one jet after another, his goo spattering the side of her naked body and dribbling all over her hand. Marcie watched her father cum with a dazed but intense look on her pretty face.

"God, that was amazing," she said. "Do you always shoot that much?"

"Only for my beautiful daughter," he said.

Alex felt high from his climax, and Marcie still looked high from hers. She finally pushed her sunglasses back up and smiled at her father. It was hard to believe what just happened, but it also felt incredibly right.

The pair spent the rest of the day sunbathing and taking walks into the water where they splashed each other and swam. Alex realized it was the freest and happiest either of them had ever been. Marcie was such a natural nudist that Alex wished he'd brought her to the nude beach long before. She felt so good that she rubbed her pussy to another orgasm for him before they finally decided to leave and packed their things. Even back in her revealing clothes, Alex could barely keep his eyes off his luscious daughter, and after what they did earlier he quit trying to pretend he wasn't looking.

When they got back to the house, Alex wanted to take a quick shower to rinse off the grit from the beach. He was surprised but very pleased when Marcie suddenly came into the shower with him with a coy smile on her face. Alex didn't hesitate to finally kiss his beautiful daughter deeply and hungrily on her supple lips, the way he'd imagined hundreds of times before. Marcie opened her mouth immediately and let her father's tongue sweep into her mouth and play with hers.

For the first time, the loving father and daughter hugged each other's naked body while their hands explored and fondled everything they could reach. Alex's pulse sped up at the feel of his girl's bare, soapy tits squishing against his body. His cock was rapidly swelling to hardness and slipping against her satin smooth skin. While he cupped her perky little ass cheeks in his hands and kneaded her flesh, she reached between their bodies and started feeling his cock, stroking and fondling his flesh while it swelled up hard in her hand.

Alex groaned as his daughter stroked his cock with her slippery hand and she looked at him with an excited smile that told him she couldn't have been more pleased.

"I guess you like me touching your dick, don't you, Dad?" she said impishly.

"Baby, I don't like it, I love it," he admitted, sliding his hands up from the girl's ass to her pert tits.

Since Alex shaved his cock and balls, his daughter's soapy hands slipped over his flesh with barely any resistance. His shaft was swollen and throbbing just as hard as on the beach earlier.

"And I love the way you get so hard for me," she told him. "I love your cock, Dad. I can't help it. It's so nice and so big. And I love the way you gave me so much cum. I can't wait to make you give me even more."

Alex groaned even more deeply. He kept fondling the girl's sweet, wet tits while she gazed at his cock and caressed his shaft with both of her hands.

"I love you, Marce," he told her. "And I can't tell you how proud I felt seeing you out there naked on the beach and the way people looked at you. I loved that, even though I just want you all for myself."

Marcie smiled the biggest smile Alex had ever seen on her face. "Really, Dad? You just want me?"

"How could I ever want anyone else, baby?"

"Oh, Daddy, I love you so much!"

Then Alex kissed her again. Her hands never stopped moving along his cock and he finally reached down between her legs to feel that silky pussy for the first time. Marcie stood with her legs further apart to give her father more room to stroke her pussy lips. Her slit was slick with girl honey, and Alex soon had most of one finger up inside her creamy hole.

"Ohhh, Dad, god that feels so good," she moaned.

She did her best to keep stroking his cock while he fingered her pussy, but she finally gave up and plastered her hands against the shower wall while her father kissed her hard and began to fuck her hole with his finger. The girl kept parting her legs further and further, inviting her dad to probe her slit as deep as he could go. When he slipped a second finger into her he got a clear idea of how tight she was inside.

Alex massaged his daughter's G spot, thumbing her swollen clit at the same time while she moaned deeper and louder. Her whole body was squirming with the pleasure of his stroking fingers. He massaged her bare tits at the same time, playing with her hard nipples, until she squealed and gasped, climaxing on his hand. Marcie looked at him with a dazed expression.

"That felt amazing, Dad. If you can do that with your fingers, I can't even imagine what you could do with that amazing cock."

"Why don't I just show you, baby," he told her with a smile.

Then Alex turned off the water, and without even bothering to dry off he led his girl back downstairs and out onto the deck. He sat down on one of the chairs, extending his legs out in front of him and had Marcie straddle him. She looked amazing with her tan lines almost disappearing from her nude sunbathing, and she couldn't wait to grind her pussy against his shaft.

"Daddy, I've needed this forever," she said breathlessly.

Alex held onto the base of his cock while his daughter sank onto the head, enveloping his thick dome within her slippery cunt petals. As she started to sink lower onto her dad's throbbing stalk, neither one of them could even breathe again until she had him completely embedded inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh, Dad," the girl cooed, looking at him with wide eyes. "You feel amazing in me."

Alex guided his daughter by her hips, leading her into a riding motion as she began to slide her tight pussy up and down his cock. She milked his shank hard and desperately with her pussy, placing her hands on his shoulders for support while he rubbed and kneaded her smooth tits with hands.

Alex always liked being able to fuck outdoors, and he could tell his daughter loved it just as much. He never imagined he and his own daughter fucking outside, but he never imagined masturbating with her on a nude beach, either.

Marcie didn't take long before she was rolling her hips while she rose up and down her father's shaft, making sure his thick rod was massaging that sweet spot inside her. This only made it better for Alex, too, especially when the girl's pussy rippled and gripped at his throbbing shaft through each of the three orgasms she had. By the last one, Alex couldn't hold back anymore. He grabbed his climaxing daughter by the hips and thrust back into her pussy with desperate strokes. His rock hard cock finally exploded deep inside her, filling her creamy core with her dad's spurting cum.

Marcie fell breathless against her naked father, and the two held onto each other for a long time. She held his freshly spent cock inside her cream-filled pussy for as long as possible.

"I love you, Dad," she whispered against his neck.

"I love you, too, darling," he sighed in return.

Alex found it hard to believe he was really sitting there with his cock still snugly clamped within his daughter's cum filled pussy. Even harder to believe was how good he felt, and how Marcie seemed more content than he'd ever seen.

There were a lot of changes in their lives after that day, but since they were the kinds of changes both dad and daughter knew had to happen none of it felt out of place to either of them. Alex started to lounge nude along with Marcie when they were home together. With the girl's tan lines now completely gone with her all-over tan, her father never got tired of seeing her sexy, slinky young body.

Marcie went back to her mother's house only to move the rest of her things into her dad's. She never lived with her mother after that, and they finally started getting along much better than ever. Alex loved having the most beautiful girl of his life in his bed with him every night. No girl had ever pleased his cock with as much love and eagerness as his eighteen year old daughter. He never would have imagined it, but there she was, the best wife he could ever dream of.


12