Marcie's new Life

Story Info
He becomes Marcie and is happy for the first time!
4k words
4.48
10.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

Last night a restless sleep tortured me. I thought of my mentor Trisha's beauty. How sexy and sensual sIut she is!

But also got me wondering what it would be like to be a male version of her! My thoughts ran rampant. So here it goes!

Trisha told me that we could never be more than friends and no friends with benefits either. I was heartbroken!

"But I know something that might help you get in more tune with the inner you!" She said.

We had, had a discussion about my inner turmoil.

"What is that tell me, Trisha?"

"I can't tell you, honey, you will have to experience it yourself!" She said.

And the next day we took a drive out to the country. Me thinking it was a day trip, I just wore my old sweats.

She would not answer my questions. Just "You will feel so much better soon! "She said.

Soon we were at our destination She pulled up to a metal gate and input some numbers into a keypad on the post near the gate. As soon as the gates swung open, she drove up the long driveway and to the mansion. She parked the car at the front door We went inside and were greeted by the receptionist.

"Hello, Linda!" Trisha said.

"Hello, Ms. Trisha," Linda said. "I see you brought us a new pupil!

"This is where we part for a bit dear "Trisha said to me.

I was sad and nervous.

"It will be okay; they will take care of you!" Trisha said as she walked out the door.

A female attendant took me to a room and said someone would come for me soon.

I was left alone, I paced the room and fretted.

I don't know how long I was there, but soon there was a knock on the door.

An older woman walked in. She looked like Lynda Carter. Long Raven hair and a nice smile

"My name is Virginia," she said. " I will be your mentor while you are here. I will guide you to a new better you!"

I started to say my name, but she held up a finger.

" No names please, that is a rule here. We call each other friends!"

"First my young friend, we have to get you out of those raggy old clothes and into something more spa-appropriate," Virginia told me.

" Come let me shower you. I was a bit nervous, but she smiled and took my hand. It felt comfortable. We went into the bathroom, and I removed my clothing.

She took the sweats and sighed and threw them in the waste basket.

She turned the shower on and got me nice and wet, then soaped me down. The soap tingled and she rinsed me off and then fluffed me dry.

She placed a terry cloth robe around me and led me into the sleeping quarters. She opened the closet and brought out a nice purple jumpsuit and some slippers. She went to the dresser, opened the drawers, and pulled out some purple briefs and a tank top.

I removed my robe and put my clothes on.

"Let me show you around our spa. my friend!" She said.

I walked with her, and she showed me the exercise room, the kitchen area, and what she called the treatment room.

"The treatment room is simple, you come in, we talk to you, and give you some nice massages and stimulation You will feel so much better after getting your treatments dear." She said as she touched my arm, I again felt calm when she did.

We ate a small meal and then I was shown back to my room.

I was tired and went to sleep rather quickly.

A soft alarm woke me up. A voice over the intercom spoke to me.

"Wake up sleepy head, time for your first treatment." It was Virginia's voice

I put on my jumpsuit and went out into the hallway. I found the treatment room and there was Marcie.

"Please sit and let's talk about you!"

I did and we chatted about my past.

Virginia told me that with the treatment, I would come to terms with my past.

She got up and pulled out a pair of headphones with goggles and a small container.

"We will start with you listening to some soothing music and video as well as some incense we blend here at the spa."

I nodded and she slipped the headphones and goggles on my ears and eyes. Soon I smelled the incense, and I sighed as I relaxed.

The music was nice, and the images greeted me with images of a nice place.

Then I swore in the background I heard "You are female, you are comfortable now!" And it went on extolling the positive of being female. The images of sunflowers drifted over to a young woman in a sundress dancing in a field of sunflowers.

The combination of those two things made me feel at peace.

When I stepped out of the treatment room, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. My step was loose.

I was given vitamin shots to help my energy level up!

I then went and worked out in the exercise room.

Then it was quiet time and meditation in my room. The scent of lilacs filled the room.

There was a sort of rap on my door.

'Time for dinner!:

I had dinner jiust a simple salad. Then read some women's magazines

I went to bed and fell asleep content Through the night I dreamed that I was the woman in the video I watched in the treatment room. It was such a wonderful dream.

I was awakened by the morning rap on my door.

And my life became a nice routine. Breakfast, Vitamin shots, treatment room. VR goggles and a nice video and exercise.

I lost track of the days. But I did notice some changes. I lost my belly, my skin grew softer, my breasts seemed to be more tender, and they seemed to be growing. The hair on my head grew out and I had to wear it in a ponytail when I exercised.

I started thinking more along the lines of a female. When I thought of my male side, I got ill. Me male yuck!

It didn't go unnoticed, and Virginia asked me if I would like a full-girl spa day. Manicure and pedicure as well as a full body wax.

I giggled "Yes Virginia yes!"

And I was taken to the salon and given a nice sauna, full body massage, manicures, and pedicures. The toughest part for me was laser treatments for my body hair. It was painful but when I saw the results I was giddy.

I got to see myself in a full-length mirror for the first time since I came here.

My brown hair was nicely coffered like Rachel from Friends but with blond highlights. I saw my budding breasts. I cupped them in my hands. Tingles ran through my body, I felt my clitty throb.

Wait did I just call my penis a clitty? I looked down at it. It was small like a big clit. My testes were like small walnuts. Looked more like prunes.

Virginia came over and asked "Honey do you like your new look?

"Yes Virginia I love it but how did I grow tits?" I asked.

"Well honey, here's the thing, those shots we have been giving you are not vitamins, they are estrogen based. We have been slowly changing your Y/X chromones to the X ones. You are growing into full womanhood now."

I gasped and put my hand to my face. "Oh My God Virginia"

This is your six-month anniversary here. It is time for you to decide about some things."

"One do you wish to continue your transition or stop? If you stop you will revert to your male side and cannot come back here. And two If you continue your transition you have to come up with a female name." "You can take some time to decide."

I looked in the mirror and saw how beautiful I had become and for the first time, I felt whole and at peace.

I hugged Virginia and told her "I am staying. I want the whole womanly enchilada!"

She laughed.

"I want to be called Marcie, It's close to my former name."

She hugged me again " Marcie it is." She said.

I put on my robe, and we went and had some champagne.

After that, I went to the treatment room and put on my Virtual gear. This time the video was different. Now the woman in the video was naked kneeling before a hunk of a man. He was naked too, his legs spread wide and his cock laying against his leg. She took it in her tiny hands and stroked it. It started to get hard.

She kissed the tip and ran it across her face. She took the cock head in her mouth. At that point, my mouth was pulled open, and something was placed in my mouth. Then my bottom was lifted, and something wetted up my pussy. It was another dildo.

"Suck it, baby!" The man said in the video as he looked at the camera like he was telling me personally. I gagged but it was no good the fake cock stayed in and fucked my face as the cock on the video was doing to the girl. The dildo in my ass vibrates too.

Soon he was grunting and cumming in her mouth. I was having a similar experience as the rubber cock was exploding inside my mouth. The liquid tasted like Pineapple Mango juice. I loved the flavor. I swallowed as much as I could. The one in my ass was not far behind, filling me with hot liquid.

The stud in the video pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed his cock head over her face. She smiled.

And I was getting the same treatment. I didn't want it to end. It was like some gates had been opened and I didn't want to go back to my former life. I wanted to suck cocks for the rest of my life.

I managed to wobble back to my room. Too tired and anxious to eat dinner.

I got up the next morning well-rested and I did my routine. I was waiting for today's treatment. They did not disappoint.

The recliner I was sitting in was pushed back all the way. The cocksucking started to play, but this time I didn't get a fake in my mouth. I got the real eight inches to suck. His pee slit leaked in my mouth. His veins throbbed too. And when he came he came a lot.

I never got to see him or his cock as by the time the goggles were removed, he was gone.

I growled, " More cock please!"

But Virginia scolded me. "Savor the moment little one!"

And now this was my new routine as well. I would go into the treatment room and get my mouth fucked by my man's cock and a Butt plug in my ass!

Virginia told me that the plug was the stretch me out for the day when my love would no longer face fuck me but take my gurly pussy. I couldn't wait.

Then one day the treatment room was dim, and I was not given goggles and headphones. Virginia left me alone. But soon I sensed I was not alone.

He was a vague shadow as he came in. He removed his towel and I saw his cock for the first time. It was so beautiful; He took my hand and placed it on his cock. My instinct took over and I stroked him and kissed his cock. It grew in my hand. I took him deep in my mouth and he faces fucked me till he was good and hard.

He took his cock out of my mouth and then slid down and rubbed his cock head over my pussy, I heard something go squirt and felt the coolness on my rosebud. He then slipped inside me. So gentle a lover. He took his time making love to me.

My legs were now over his broad shoulders and deep inside me. The pain at first was intense but it had ceased. I moved my hips up into him. His balls slapping my ass cheeks.

My body felt alive as he kept pumping inside me. Tonight I was becoming all woman, full of passion and love.

He thrust inside me three times and felt him squirt inside me. His warm sperm inside me felt wonderful. He squirt inside me a little more and he slipped out of me and kissed my forehead.

I felt wonderful and empty at the same time.

It wasn't long before Virginia came in. The lights were turned up.

"Well?" She asked.

"OH my fucking god Virginia it was so wonderful. Such a good lover.

"He is our best Marcie, told me. "His has deflowered many girls like you here."

"You mean?"

" Yes, Marcie dear this is a place for people wanting to fulfill their life destiny!"

Is Trisha a convert? " I asked not sure of the proper way of saying it.

"

No dear Trisha is a sort of agent for us. She finds girls like you and brings them to us."

"Well Trisha is a dear sweet friend to me, " I said.

"

Yes, she is. Marcie said.

Your time is not quite done yet "Virginia told me.

"No?" I said.

"No dear phrase three is gender reassignment surgery. And don't worry Dr. Cent has perfume d hundred surgeries. When it is done you will be a new woman."

I giggled.

It was a few days, and my surgery was scheduled. I was given an iv to keep me hydrated and to put me to sleep.

I woke up at some point and I felt odd.

The nurse Nancy explained to me that the medicine was wearing off and I had packed in my new vagina. I was not allowed to see it as it was still healing but was assured that in a week or so the packing would be removed, and I could see my new kitty.

Virgina came to see me and comfort me.

"I had it done some years ago and all I good it works great and has been such a comfort to me. I even enjoy your stud from time to time, She giggled as she said it and I did too.

The packing was eventually removed, and I saw my new pussy in a handheld mirror, it was a nice looking

"Yeah, Doc does a great job!" The nurse Nancy said to me, and she pulled down her scrubs and showed me her pussy. Again a work of art.

"We thought of giving you bigger tits sis. " She told me "But we decided yours are just right for your hot body!

She reach under my gown and fondled them "Yes perfect!"

My body throbbed and I swear my pussy leaked.

Nurse Nancy reached down and felt me. "Yup working fine."

Marcie, we have to dilate you twice a day too or it will close up. She said.

She reached inside the night table and got out what looked like a dildo and some lube.

She lubed it up and slide it inside. I was a bit sore, but it felt nice!

"Oh, I can't wait to have sex with the stud." I said.

"Patience girlfriend, it will all come in time."

I was dilated vaginally to keep my newly minted pussy opening. It started small then the length and girth increased slowly! at first, I had no sensation but in time I started having feelings in my twat both the doctor and Nancy told me this would happen. A whole new world opened up to me literary.

The intimate rose dilator was the second-best thing sexually. The first was sex with that sexy man. I so wanted to share my new pussy with him.

It would not be for a few months. But we would have so much fun together.

I went into the exam room, and lay on the table my legs in the stirrups Dr. Cent came in and smiled at me.

We chatted a little and then he said, "Let's see how you are doing Marcie?"

He put on a headlamp and magnifying glass and examined my vulva and said everything looked good.

Then he got the warmed-up speculum and lubed it up and placed it into my vagina.

He told me to relax and then opened it up inside me.

"You have healed quite nicely Marcie if I must say so myself." He said

He lubed up his glove and inserted a finger and asked said...felt.

"Nice!" I said

He then put in two fingers and asked again.

"It feels so nice Doctor!"

Three fingers now.

Same response.

He pulled his fingers out.

"How does she respond to the dilator Nurse?" He asked.

Nancy said, " She does fine Doctor, she is already up to a size 5 with a slight discomfort."

"Good, good."

He looked down at me. Shall we take her out for a test run, he said.

"Huh?" I said.

He removed his scrubs, and his cock was hard. A decent five inches

I smiled "Let's giver her a go doc!"

With that, he lubed up my pussy lips and his cock and rubbed it over my lips. He slid the cock head inside me.

"Please tell me if any pain Marcie!" He said.

"So far so good, it feels so good."

He slid in a little more. It was not bad.

And he slid in a bit further inside me and I moaned "MMMM!"

And soon he was thrusting inside me, and I was enjoying it. My body responded thrusting back.

"0H, OH I feel something wonderful happening."

"Yes?" He asked.

"I don't know it's so euphoric Doctor!"

And with a simple thrust, he sent me over the edge Waves of pleasure cascaded over my body. I had never experienced such intense pleasure before.

He came inside me as well.

After we were spent, he pulled out and Nurse Nancy cleaned us up.

He examined my pussy again and saw no damage.

"Well, Marcie I think you are ready to go back to your normal routines and I will see you in a couple of months.

I got off the exam table and thanked him.

I went back to my hospital room and put on my running suit. I hated the look of it as now I wanted to dress more feminine

Sundress, skirts, and whatnot

Nancy wheeled me back to my room and there were flowers around and a banner welcoming me back.

Nancy kissed me and wished me well.

I kissed her back.

Virginia came in shortly.

"How do you feel sis?" She asked.

"I feel wonderful, the best thing I have ever done!:

She smiled; "I know Sis for me too." "Oh, I have a surprise for you.

She went to my closet and opened it; there inside were dresses, skirts, blouses, and shoes omg shoes!

A welcome home gift Marcie, we also have another surprise for you.

Out of the bathroom stepped Trisha dressed in a black skirt and white blouse with 3-inch heels and purple spiked hair.

"OH MY GOD TRISHA! " I squealed.

She came over and hugged me "You look marvy Marcie, better than your photos.

I cast a glance at Virginia, and she said "We have been sending updates to Trisha about you.

I was not mad just excited to see my friend.

We chatted about everything, clothing shoes, food, and men

Ohhh yes men.

We giggled as I told her about the stud who had fucked me before my surgery.

I told Trisha I loved sex with a man!

"See, see Marcia I told you didn't I?" Trisha said.

"You were so right, Sis.

She hugged me again.

"Well, I need to go Marcie, but I will be back when they send you home."

"Home? Where will I go my former life is all male. I need to put Marcie out into the world."

"You will stay with me, silly until you get yourself on your feet."

"Oh, Trisha you are such a wonderful friend."

"No Marcie I am your sister, and we stick together."

We hugged and she left I was alone for a moment and the events of the past few weeks finally hit home. I went from being a hairy guy to a sexy woman. I noticed a full-length mirror that had been recently hung on the outer door. I looked at myself in it. I had good form and a nice, beautiful face, and I twirled around and lifted my dress. I looked at my satin-encased bootie. It was tight and cute and even had dimples.

There was a gentle knock on my door, I opened it and gasped. There stood my hunk. Dressed in nice cream-colored pants and a blue oxford shirt. He smiled at me; his teeth pearly white.

"May I come in Marcie?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said and I felt my cheeks turn red.

He introduced himself "Brandon. " He said.

"It is finally nice to have a name with a cutie like you.

Oh lord, I was flirting, where did that come from?

"I am here to take you out to dinner Marcie," Brandon said.

"Oh Brandon that is so nice, let me fix my make up okay?"

"Okay, Marcie,"

I went into the bathroom and did a touch-up.

I went back out, and he smiled. He took my arm, and we walked out to his car, he opened the car door for me. We had a nice dinner, and we took a walk around a local lake. We held hands and I rested my head on his shoulder. We had a nice conversation. We went back to his car, and he opened the car door for me again. He took my hand and kissed it now and again.

When we got back to the spa, he told me to wait, He kissed me, and I kissed him back. Our tongues dancing together. There was a tingle between my legs. My pussy was getting wet.

He stopped kissing me and I pouted,

"Sorry my love, I was told to get you back before midnight or you might turn into a pumpkin!" He laughed, and I giggled.

He opened the car door and took my hand. He took me to my door and kissed me good night again.

We both knew it was the end of a perfect night. I went in and stripped off my clothes. I got out of my newfound friend. Rosey the dilator, six inches of warm silicone. I got out the lube and lubed me up and Rosey. I inserted her and thought of Brandon, I erupted not once or twice but three times.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers
12