Marcie's new Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted but fully satisfied.

Oh, I needed Brandon!

I fell asleep and slept very well.

I woke up and did my routine except now, I didn't need the treatment room. I was a woman now.

Gone too was the purple tracksuit and now I had yoga pants and shorts and a sports bra.

I spend time with Brandon. We made out a lot and after our fourth date, we made love. He ate my pussy, and I blew him. He was gentle taking my pussy. Such a wonderful lover.

After some time Virginia told me that my time there was done, and I was going home. Trisha came and got me.

We went to her place, and I settled in, in my new identity I had a decent job, and made some money. Trisha and I had a great time, we had so many girly nights, and Toenail painting, etc. was great.

And the thing I was I was dating now. Most men were okay, but they were not Brandon.

He found me and we started dating. He asked me to marry him, and I accepted. We got married and we are now living happily ever after. Oh yes Happy ever after. His cock sates me.

The End FINALLY!

WHEW!

12