Marco's Adventures in High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, do you want me to fuck you?"

She bit her lip, thinking for a few seconds. "No, but you clearly want to. Get it over with so we can leave!"

"That's not the kind of attitude I like." He replied, and did the same motion again. He inserted just the tip inside of her while sucking hard on her neck, then stroked back out. She gaped at him, both shocked and turned on. He could feel her getting even wetter, the fluid now dripping onto the floor slowly. "What a slut you are... being fucked by your boyfriend's enemy and getting so fucking wet by it. You want me to do more, don't you? To slam you against this locker and show you what a proper dick feels like." He grinned. "All you have to do is ask."

She looked to the left, blushing. "You're wrong. I'd never cave to your ridiculous requests. I love Louis, and him alone."

"I'm sure his dick is nothing compared to mine... imagine how good it would feel deep inside you, making your pussy the shape of my dick. You'll never be satisfied with any other men again. No, maybe this would be a bad call for you." He whispered in her ear, his hot breath against her. She groaned out at his dirty words, and felt him slide his dick against her clit again. It was becoming easier and easier to do so with how horny she was, and he loved the teasing process. He had no doubt she would cave at some point. With one particularly hard bite on her neck he slipped in even further, and then slipped out again, creating even more agony for her.

"Marcos. Come on!" She cried out. Her hips were now becoming out of control, it slid into him everytime he was inside of her.

He bit her ear, and demanded. "Ask. For. It. Slut."

She finally conceded. "Fuck me, Marcos. Please. Just do it, make my pussy the shape of your dick."

"Good girl." He said, and slammed hard into her. He could feel it immediately hit her cervix. He groaned out loud. She was so fucking tight it was like she was going to burst his dick. He could feel every bump inside of her, feel the fluids make it even easier for him to slide around. It was so fucking delicious he knew he was immediately addicted to it. Sex was an absolute joy. She cried out with the first stroke, it was more than she could possibly imagine. She felt pain, it was stretching her out more than she could take. Nothing she's ever gotten was even close to that. He adjusted further, and pounded her a few more times, getting to know her boundaries. With every stroke, she was getting more and more adjusted to him, and it started to feel good... very good. She moaned and thrusted back at him, feeling his dick mercilessly hit her cervix over and over. It was like she was transcending to a different universe, she couldn't clearly anymore, couldn't do anything other than moan and groan underneath him. She couldn't remember her name, what she was doing there - the only thing she could think of was that dick, and how to get more of it.

He slammed her so hard into the lockers it was making an imprint onto her back, but she didn't care. She clawed at his back, hissing at all the force he was putting inside of her. Fuck this guy had enourmous stamina. He wouldn't stop. He just kept going, and she could feel herself needing to cum almost immediately. She was tightening around him, milking his dick over and over with her pussy. It was out of her control. He wouldn't stop slamming into her, harder and faster every time. She groaned and flicked her clit over and over with his slamming, and came hard against him, pulsing around him and milking him like she needed all of his cum inside of her. Normally, this would make a guy cave and cum as well. Marcos wouldn't stop though. He had many years of daily masturbation going for him, and that somehow translated to a heavier endurance than normal. That meant he continued fucking her while she just came, and was very sensitive. Her mind couldn't deal with it anymore, and neither could her body. All she could do was scream his name over and over, taking his dick with every thrust.

Finally, when she felt like she was going to collapse and take no more, he came inside of her, grunting hard as he did. His balls had tripled in size as well, and it pumped load after load inside of her, filling up her insides completely with his cum. She gasped out loud. She's never been cum into before, the warmth of the sticky cream inside her felt so good. His final few thrusts made her cum once more, and she milked him continually while he pumped inside her. It was a perfect finish, and he let her down onto the floor as soon as he popped out. She fell onto the ground immediately. She felt like her vagina was gapping, and would never be the same again. How could it be after being fucked by such a large dick? Only he would ever be able to satisfy her.

He grinned down at her. "How's my little whore doing?"

She pursed her swollen red lips. "So.... satisfied." Her eyes rolled back.

He pulled her hair back and bit her lips hard. "Good girl." He got her number from her and left her there, covered in his cum and naked from the waist down, completely unable to move from the pounding she just received. He doubted she would be able to move properly for quite some time.

That night he messaged her some commands: he told her what he wanted to wear to school tomorrow in front of Louis and everyone, and that if she didn't do so he would never fuck her again. He hoped his dick would be good enough to give her such a task, but he was confident enough at this point to do so. What was the worst thing that could happen, anyways?

The next day, he was feeling very pleased. She was wearing a tight sports bra and black panties, with the words slut written in permanent marker on her bra. People stared at her with open mouths. They couldn't believe she was wearing something so slutty at school. She was fucking gorgeous, and he was hard just looking at her whore-ish outfit, one that he commanded her to wear. Damn, he could get used to this power.

During their break, he rewarded her by fucking her in the girl's bathroom, which he locked so no one could get in. He leaned her over the sink and whispered to her what a good fucking slut she was, that she would do anything for his fat dick. She nodded along, agreeing with him with every sentence, her mind being brainwashed more and more with every stroke. He told her to call Louis in the middle of fucking her, and she did it without a second thought.

The phone rang a few times, and he answered. "Yeah?"

"Mhhhhmph." She said in response.

"Michelle? Are you okay?"

"Agh!" She cried out after a particularly good thrust.

"Michelle!?" He said urgently.

"Tell him what I told you to say." Marcos said calmly.

"I'm currently being fucked by Marcos's big fat cock and loving it. I'm a whore for him and the way he fucks me... AGH you can never compare to it with your tiny dick!" The thought of saying these dirty words to her boyfriend made her sploosh out even more, and it coated his dick and her thighs with her juices. He grinned appreciatively, loving how much she was into it as well.

"Michelle? I'm going to fucking kill him." He cried out.

"Come to the garage after school today, he wants to talk to you." She screamed and cut off the phone, gasping out loud. "Mmm... Marcos. Fuck me harder, faster. Ah! I love your dick so much.

12