Marcus & Lexi

Story Info
Daddy and daughter enjoy time alone.
753 words
38.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus was going to be late getting home from work. His wife, Susan, was going to be pissed, but there was nothing he could do about it. There had been a major accident on the freeway and all traffic had come to a stop.

By the time Marcus got home it was an hour later than his usual time. Frustrated, Marcus went inside the house and put away his briefcase. Then, he went to the kitchen to see what was for dinner. When he got to the doorway he saw Lexi, his 18-year-old daughter, standing at the stove stirring something in a pot that smelled delicious.

"Hey baby girl, what's cooking?" he asked as he leaned against the door jab.

Lexi spun around and said, "Daddy!" before she ran to him for a hug. As she landed against him, Marcus could feel every inch of her pressed against his body. Lexi had always hugged him with all she had, but it wasn't until recently that Marcus noticed how much of a woman his little girl had grown into.

Lexi wasn't one of the super skinny girls. She had beautiful curves in all the right places, and full breasts that always drew Marcus' eyes. Just before she let go, Marcus hugged her tight to his chest to feel her breasts pressed to him one more time before releasing Lexi.

Lexi looked up at him and smiled. "Mom just left to spend the weekend with Aunt Sarah, so I decided to make us some mac and cheese," she said as she went back to the stove.

"Sounds good, baby girl. Let's eat."

After they both finished eating, Lexi said he was going to change clothes while Marcus cleaned up the kitchen. Marcus started the dishwasher, then went to his own room to change. As he passed Lexi's room, he heard a moan. This wasn't the first time he'd heard noises from her room, but he never stopped or intruded on her privacy.

This time something held him back. As Marcus turned to her door, he noticed that it was cracked open a little, enough for him to glimpse Lexi laying on her bed. He knew what she was doing, and he knew it was wrong for him to listen, and watch, his own daughter masturbating.

Marcus was just turning away from her door when he heard Lexi moan again. This time he heard what she was saying.

"Oh, Daddy. Yes. Right there, fuck me, fuckyour baby girl's wet pussy," Lexi said.

Marcus couldn't believe it. His baby girl, his Lexi, was fantasizing about fucking him. It was wrong, he knew it was, but Marcus couldn't help but want to fuck her too. He felt his cock swell in his pants, and pulled them down to relieve the pressure.

Without giving it much thought, Marcus stripped off his clothes, then pushed open Lexi's door. She was so caught up in what she was doing that she didn't notice him until he was climbing on the bed. Lexi froze and her eyes flew open, giving him a startled look.

"Daddy?! What are you doing?" Lexi whispered.

"You told me to fuck your wet pussy, didn't you, baby girl?" Marcus asked.

Without waiting for her to reply, Marcus pushed Lexi's hands out of the way and plunged his cock into her pussy. He could feel her walls squeezing his cock. When he looked down, he saw that Lexi was looking up at him with passion in her eyes.

Lexi wrapped her arms around Marcus' neck and whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your baby girl's pussy and give me your cum."

This spurred Marcus into action. He pumped his cock in and out, in and out. He could feel Lexi getting close to climax. He was so close himself, but he wanted to please her before he let go.

Pumping his hips fast, Marcus reached for Lexi's clit. Barely grazing his fingers over her extended clit, Marcus felt Lexi's pussy clamp down on his cock as she exploded into orgasm. That was all it took for Marcus to fall over the edge. Plunging as deep as he could, Marcus came inside his baby girl's pussy.

Afterwards, when both were exhausted, Lexi curled up in Marcus' arms. They both knew that this was only the beginning, and that they had all weekend to enjoy each other without worries.

Marcus looked down at Lexi and whispered, "I love you, baby girl."

Sounding sleepy, Lexi whispered back, "I love you, too, Daddy."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surely you jest. Have you any sense of innuendo or subtlety? Lets just say, don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too short, nice though

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Nice, but short.

Nice effort, but too short. Marcus should have fucked her more. Chapter 2 should have her get pregnant because she is not using birth control.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Hahaha

I sure am an idiot. Only suggest grammar when the story would improve with small changes.

Google: lay or lie usage

Or just check literotica for writer help guides.

LewBrishessLewBrishessover 4 years ago
Don't you just love it when...

...idiots like UltimateHomeBody make grammar "corrections" that repeat the original mistake? The word "laid" is the past or the past participle of "lay." UHB should have written "...the daughter ... lay upon the bed."

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping with My Daughter Dad goes camping in the mountains with his young daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Mandy's Surprise Attraction Mandy sees Daddy's cock, which leads to more.in Incest/Taboo
Father's Day Coupon Book She gives daddy a special coupon book for father's day.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Milk A flirtatious daughter finally crosses the line with father.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories