Marcus Get Medical Attention Ch. 01

Story Info
With Mom away, step-sis steps in to help sick bro in pain...
2.8k words
4.28
81.2k
93

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcus1990
Marcus1990
158 Followers

After a couple of uncomfortable days I was beginning to worry. What started out as a dull ache was becoming a sharper pain that was now sensitive to the touch. "Ugh," I thought, "guess I'm gonna have to get checked out."

The next morning I awoke feeling much better. I let the issue slip my mind and went to work. Shortly after lunch though, the ache had returned and by 4pm I was watching the clock until I clock out and pop some pain killers.

I burst through the door at home and dropped my pants, changing my work briefs for my baggiest pair of boxers. The pressure release off my waistline felt really good. I laid down on the couch with Mom's rolodex in hand, trying, without luck, to find the number of our family Doctor. I hadn't been since I was a kid and I couldn't remember her name. Relaxing on the sofa had eased the pain and the urgency of the situation. I drifted off into a nap.

I awoke a short while later to my step-sister coming through the door. "Jeeze," she said. "Mom goes away for a couple days and you start lying around in your underwear?"

"No, I uh," I stammered, followed by a wince after waking suddenly and raising myself up too quickly.

"What's wrong?" Mandy asked.

"Just a pain in my side," I said, brushing it off. "I didn't realize you would be home so early."

"Yeah, decided to skip my night class and get an early start on the weekend," she said. "So what is going on, did you hurt yourself?"

"Nah, it's probably just a cramp, but it hurts to wear pants." I explained.

"Let me take a look," she said eagerly.

"No-no really, I was just looking up the Doctor's office to make an appointment for tomorrow to get it checked out. Do you remember the Doctor's name?"

"Who? Dr. McNaughton? Her office will be closed by now. It's 6:30," she said.

"Well, I guess I'll call in the morning then if I am still in pain." I replied.

"Are you backed up? It that what it is? Have you tried a laxative?"

"I don't think it's that. It's a sharp pain right here" I explained as I pointed to the area at my belt line, just to the right of my belly-button.

"Why don't you let me take a look?" she asked."You know I am studying to be a nurse."

"You are in your first semester, do you even know the parts of the body yet?" I laughed.

Laughing was a mistake, I winced again and it didn't go unnoticed by my sister.

"Suit yourself, just know that those things are only masking the pain and inflammation and not helping the underlying problem," she said pointing to the bottle of pills on the coffee table in front of me.

I thought about what she said while she went to change out of her school clothes. It dawned on me that this could have been more serious than I thought.

She came out of her room with her hair down wearing a skirt, some tall boots and her 'boob sweater,' as I secretly called it.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" she asked. "I can call my friends and tell them I'm not going out tonight? It's really fine."

"Go, have fun. I'll be fine." I said, with as reassuring a voice as I could muster.

"Okay, I'll check in on you later when I get home. If it gets worse, call me," she said putting her hand on my forehead. "You feel warm to me, but I am not very good at judging with my hand. I guess they teach that in second semester," she said with a wink before closing the door behind her on her way out.

Mandy had become quite the party girl lately. She had been a total book worm all through high school. Nursing school had brought her out of her shell. She was a late bloomer, but since she turned 20 she seemed to be trying to make up for it.

The TV was stuck on whatever channel it had been left on this morning. I didn't feel like hunting around for the remote, so I watched a couple of old reruns of 'The Golden Girls', before deciding to try and make my way to bed. I made it to my room before wanting to crash again. The simple walk had caused me to break out in a sweat. "Must be a virus or something," I thought before passing out again on top of my bed sheets.

"Marcus, Marcus wake up!" I heard. "Okay, at least you're conscious. Your bed sheets are soaked with sweat, and you're burning up."

I opened my eyes to see that my step-sister had ditched her 'boob sweater' for just the 'boob tank top' she had been wearing underneath.

"Sit up and drink this," she said holding a tall glass of water. "You are pretty sick."

The pain in my abdomen actually felt better at the moment, but there was no hiding that I was pretty sick. I was dripping in sweat and now cold from the ceiling fan that she must have turned on. I got myself together and managed to prop myself up. She moved in and sat on the edge of the bed beside me. I looked at her and she motioned for me to drink. I downed 3/4 of the glass and handed it back to her. She poured some onto a face cloth and patted the cold cloth against my forehead.

"Maybe she has learned something in those classes she always seems to be skipping," I thought.

"Okay, no shrugging this off. I am going to examine you or we are going to the hospital where they can do it," she said.

"Fine," I said begrudgingly.

She left me and I could hear her go into Mom's room and open the medicine cabinet that always made a banging noise when the sticky latch released. I heard the water running and the linen closet door open and close in the hallway. She came back with a thermometer, a basin of water and a short stack of towels.

"Open up," she said, sticking the thermometer under my tongue. "There, now let's see what this says. Any cough or sore throat?"

I started to answer with the thermometer in my mouth but she scolded me with her eyes. I nodded "no".

"Probably not Covid then," she stated to herself. "How's the pain?"

I made the "so-so" hand gesture back to her.

She reached over and pulled the thermometer out and had a look at it. "Fever for sure," she said focusing back on me with some concern.

"Lift up your shirt," she said.

She might not have the knowledge or experience yet but she had the authoritative tone of a Doctor or Nurse at least. This hadn't been a request. I raised my shirt up above my belly button and she took over, peeling it off my arms that I instinctively raised above my head. The cool air from the ceiling fan instantly felt great on my damp body. She balled up my shirt and threw it towards the overflowing hamper in the corner, wiping her hands on her skirt afterwards.

"Okay, I am going to gently palpate your abdomen to see where exactly the discomfort is. Just because the pain feels like it's in one particular area doesn't mean that's the source. The nerve system inside doesn't work quite the same as the ones beneath your skin," she explained.

I was not going to argue, but I had my doubts that she would be able to diagnose anything. Waiting at the ER for hours during a pandemic sounded like a nightmare though, so I let her have a-go at it.

She began right below my rib cage, very gently pressing down into my flesh.

"Quit flexing!" she scolded. "I am trying to check out your abdomen, not your abs."

I relaxed and she continued.

"I am going to be honest. I only have textbook knowledge of what I am doing here. I haven't seen it done on a real patient before so I am not sure how hard or deep I should be pushing. I will go gentle at first and push a little harder if we don't find the source," she told me.

When she got down to the waistline of my boxers she hesitated a little before slipping her fingers in slightly.

"Hey, hey" I protested.

"Gross," she said, "your undies are soaked too," before continuing. She slid them down a couple of inches to the 'brush line' and kept palpating.

When she reached the spot I let out a yelp. She stopped.

"Can't remember if the appendix is on the right side of the colon or the left side at the moment but I had a few drinks tonight so don't judge me," she said pulling my waistband back to its preferred position. "If it is appendicitis and you have a fever, then we are past the stage that we can wait for treatment. Sorry bro, but we're going to the hospital."

The pain from her poke was still pretty fierce so I did not argue.

"Can you get up and change on your own?"

"Uh, I'll try in a few minutes, just gotta let this wave of pain settle before I try to move again," I said.

"Okay more importantly then," she said looking at me with serious eyes "should I be calling an Ambulance or an Uber? I really need to know how bad you feel?"

"It doesn't feel much worse than it did yesterday, so I think I'll be okay with an Uber," I said.

"Yesterday! For fuck's sakes," she said, looking annoyed with me.

I watched her get up and wander around my room, dumping my gym bag out on the floor and packing it with socks, underwear, t-shirts and slippers. She tossed a pair of fresh boxers at me and headed for the bathroom, where I heard her opening and closing cabinet doors.

I pulled myself to the edge of the bed and fought the urge to lie back down. I managed to stand up and made my way to close the bedroom door that my sister had left open. I shimmied my boxers down past my hips. They were baggie enough to fall off of me at that point. Getting the clean pair on was a different story. Bending over at the waist brought on a stabbing pain. I flopped back on the bed and pulled a sheet over myself before I heard my sister knock.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Not exactly," I answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"You're back in bed. I heard you close the door, so I know you were able to get up?"

"I got my underwear off but I can't get the clean pair on," I sighed with embarrassment.

She looked at me with compassion. "Look Marcus. This is not how I saw my Friday night going either. Mom is not here. You're 23 years old, and for once in your life you need your little sister to take care of you. I can slip your undies over your feet and hike them up to you under the sheet if need be. You are about to be poked and prodded by a bunch of strangers. You are wet with sweat and to be honest, you have smelled a lot better. You should at least rinse yourself down in this basin before we go, but you would need help with that, so I won't push you if you're too shy."

She was right. I was being silly. We were both adults and she is studying to be a nurse. I am probably going to end up ruining her whole weekend at this point, so I needed to man up and be grateful for the help she was offering.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I do need your help and I appreciate it. You are going to make an awesome nurse, I can see that already," I said.

"Damn right!" she said with a smile.

I managed to flip my feet off the side of the bed while holding the sheet over my junk. She saw me reaching for a towel and passed one to me. I transferred the bedsheet for the towel in a quick motion and stood myself up. The towel was pretty short around my waist but it did the trick. Without a word Mandy wet a cloth and began wiping my face and neck. She could tell that I was tense and told me to try and relax. She rung out the cloth and started on my shoulders and upper back. She tried to make me laugh with some line about nurses not getting paid enough to deal with smelly patients, but I could only fake a chuckle. I really felt like shit.

"Can I sit down for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll just change the water," she said placing my crappy office chair behind me before going back to the bathroom with the basin.

She came back and started right where she left off with me sitting on the edge of the chair. She leaned in close to me to reach over my shoulder to get my lower back. I found myself with her perfect pair of boobs right in my face. "My sister, my sister, my sister," I scolded myself in my mind. I don't know if the fever is to blame, or if it was just a natural reaction to a perfect pair of boobs, but the blood started pumping. "Well, 'step' sister I guess excuses me a little," I thought. Her flowing brown hair smelled of coconut butter and there was a hint of perfume in the air as well. "Sister, sister, sister," I reminded myself.

She asked me to lean back a bit so she could wash my stomach. I hesitated, thinking the towel might rise along with me if I leaned back. Not following her instructions might draw more attention to it, so I slowly leaned back. Luckily my erection wasn't to the point of 'towel racking' and she kept going without noticing.

She moved down to the floor in front of me. I instinctively dropped my folded hands down to my crotch to cover the view from underneath the towel. She very professionally sponged down my legs and feet before towelling them off.

"On your feet," she said wringing the cloth again.

Without a word of warning she reached up under the towel with a wet, cloth-covered hand and went right to work on my junk.

"Spread 'em a bit," she said, tapping the inside of my thighs.

I did as she requested and I felt the coolness of the cloth scrubbing my balls. She then reached up a little father and grasped my dick with the cloth. I was certainly half-mast. I looked down at her and noticed her eyes were closed with a strained look on her face. This was awkward for her too. I wondered if she could tell I was somewhat aroused, or impressed with my unit. She'd been on a few dates in high school and had recently been staying out late on the weekends, so I assumed she was familiar with the male body, but I had no idea how experienced she truly was. She gave one quick pass of the cloth between my ass cheeks before pulling the cloth back out.

"Well, that wasn't so bad was it?" she asked.

I was speechless, with, what I can only imagine was a shocked look on my face.

I looked down at her and saw her chest was bright red. She was either somewhat aroused herself or red with embarrassment. She moved the wash basin out of the way and positioned a pair of boxers in front of me to step my feet into. I stepped in and she worked them up under the towel for me from the front. I felt my dick slip through the single button fly that I had obviously left unbuttoned. Before I could react, she pulled the towel off me. It was quick. I got may hands in there and rectified the wardrobe malfunction as fast as I could, but there was no doubt about it. My little step-sister had just had an extremely close-up view of my dong.

She covered her mouth with one hand, looked up into my eyes and giggled a little. I couldn't help but giggle back. "Well, I guess that just happened," she said laughing at the situation.

"For God's sakes," I said under my breath, but I had to giggle a bit too.

I walked to the bathroom and managed to pee on my own without too much difficulty. "At least I can still do that without my little sister's help," I thought to myself.

I came back out to find Mandy with a t-shirt, a pair of pants and my flip-flops waiting for me.

"This should be a little less awkward," she said laughing.

To be continued...

Marcus1990
Marcus1990
158 Followers