Marcus Get Medical Attention Ch. 05

Story Info
Marcus sees Mandy in a new light.
5.3k words
4.66
36.8k
55

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcus1990
Marcus1990
157 Followers

After oversleeping, I awoke to a completely full drainage balloon. I knew I could probably change it myself, but Mandy would have been disappointed. I made my way down the hallway to Mandy's room to wake her up. She had left her door open, probably so she could hear me if I needed her. From her doorway I started gently calling her, "Mandy... Mandy...Mandy!" She was always a sound sleeper. I walked in towards the end of her bed to give her foot a shake. I noticed that she was only half covered by her comforter and, as I walked around her bed, I could see that her legs and butt were outside the covers. She was laying on her right side face down with her left leg pulled up slightly. She was wearing a light grey pair of loose boxer-type sleeping shorts that had wedged their way up her butt crack in the chaos of her sleep. It was a view of my step-sister that I had never had.

I gave my head a shake and flipped the covers over her legs before grabbing her toe and giving it a shake. "Mandy!" I said.

"What?" she asked, getting her faculties together.

"My balloon thingy is completely full, we slept in and forgot to change it," I said.

"Okay," she said, stretching her arms above her head. "Just give me a minute and I'll come and take care of it."

I heard her get up and go to the bathroom. I short while later I heard the toilet flush and she came in to my room in her night coat.

"Jeeze, you weren't kidding," she said looking at the pouch of puss that was resting on my belly. She got the kit of supplies out, disconnected me and got the new balloon all hooked up.

It was an otherwise normal Sunday. We hung out, watched football, called Mom, and ate fish tacos. After dinner we curled up on opposite ends of the couch as we always did when we watched TV together.

"Home care is coming in the morning," she reminded me.

"Right," I said.

"You'll let me watch right?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah, I guess it will be fine. I imagine she's just going to change the pouch and make sure everything is working properly," I said.

"And what makes you so sure the nurse will be a 'she'?" Mandy questioned.

"Uh," I stammered. "I guess you got me there," I laughed.

"It probably will be though," Mandy said. "Nursing school is like 80% women."

"Wow," I said. "If I had known that stat I would have tried to get into nursing school," I joked.

Mandy gave me a punch in the arm, "You still wouldn't get laid!" she laughed.

"Guess the competition for single guys in school is pretty fierce then?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mandy said sounding disappointed. "It is no sausage fest, that's for sure!"

After doing some quick math in my head I said, "I guess the Doctors must have a bevy of single young nurses to work with when you all finally graduate to the hospitals?"

"I think you are probably right," she said. "It's kinda strange. I am in college, but not really dating because of the ratio factor and also the study time factor. Not really getting the whole party experience that the movies portray."

"You seem to be going out a lot more now on the weekends though?" I quizzed.

"Yeah, but it's just out for drinks with the girls from school. To be honest with you, that's another reason I appreciate this opportunity to take care of you. I'm getting some experience with different anatomy," she said, letting her statement linger.

"Oh..." I said somewhat taken back by her honesty. I wasn't sure how experienced Mandy had been with guys, but I wasn't expecting her to tell me. No twenty year old guy would ever openly admit to such a thing. "Sorry, I don't mean to sound so shocked, I just assumed you had been with..."

"Nope!" she cut me off. "Matt and I had our hand down each other's pants once but that was as far as that went before I broke up with him."

"Glad to hear it," I said. "That guy was a loser."

"Yeah," Mandy agreed.

After a bit of an awkward silence, I let Mandy know I was heading for bed.

"Do you need anything?" she asked.

"Nah, I'm fine for tonight." I said. "Probably try a shower again tomorrow, if you're around?"

"I don't have class until the afternoon," she said.

"Cool," I said.

I took my pills and hit the bed.

Mandy woke me up the next morning shortly after 8am. "Hey, the nurse should be here soon. You better get yourself together," she said.

I got up and went to the washroom, brushed my teeth and gave my armpits a quick scrub by the sink. In the back of my mind I was hoping that Kelly might be the one paying me a visit. Mandy had said that the home care nurses are a private company, separate from the hospital staff, so seeing Kelly this morning was unlikely.

The door bell rang and I heard Mandy greet and invite the nurse into the house. "He's in here," she said.

Mandy was followed into the room by a tall, middle-aged black nurse. "Hello Marcus," she said with a thick Caribbean accent. "My name is Janet, I'm here for your home care visit."

"Hello Janet," I said.

Janet began emptying some supplies from a small duffle.

"Where do you want to set up?" I asked.

"Stay comfortable," she said. "Right here will be fine."

"Is there anything I can get you?" Mandy asked Janet.

"A pitcher of warm water, please," she replied.

Mandy nodded and left the room. Janet took what looked to be a pricing gun from her bag and held it up to my forehead until it beeped. "No fever," she said with a smile. She took a blood pressure cuff and slipped it over my left arm and asked, "How have you been feeling?"

"Fine," I said. "No pain, no trouble eating."

"That's good," she said making a few notes on her clipboard.

Mandy returned with the pitcher of water and sat on the bed to my right, making sure she had a good view of the action. Janet looked at her and looked back at me. "Is this you girlfriend?" she asked.

"My sister," I answered, understanding what Janet was getting at. "It's okay, she is studying to be a nurse and I am fine with her being here for this."

"Okay," was all Janet said. She tucked a stethoscope under the arm cuff and pumped the ball inflating it tightly. She then released the pressure slowly. She undid the cuff and packed it away, recording the results on her clipboard.

"Let's take a look under here," she said raising my shirt slightly.

The balloon bag was only about three quarters full. The volume of output had slowed down as the Doctor had said. Janet popped the balloon off and replaced it. Mandy told her that the output was slowing, which was good, since the nurse only had the smaller size with her. She gently lifted an edge of the bandage covering the tube's entry point into my abdomen. She called Mandy over to her side of the bed to let her have a good look. Mandy seemed delighted that the Nurse was willing to let her shadow her a bit.

"Looks fine," Janet said. "Just make sure you keep it dry."

"Got it," I said.

Janet made a couple more notes on her clipboard and I turned down my shirt, expecting the visit to be over.

"I have to check your penis," she said, referring to her notes.

"The rash is almost gone," I said. "The cream is working well."

Apparently my word wasn't good enough. Janet was a formidable nurse. It made sense that she was suited for home care. Going into patients homes alone would be difficult for a Nurse like Kelly, and even Mandy. Janet would be able to pickup a fallen patient or help them to their feet with ease if she needed to. She also had some authority in her tone, which I am sure served her well with older, stubborn patients who resented having to be cared for. Without a word, she grabbed a hold of my waistband and pulled my underwear down, all the way down, past my ankles, and off my feet.

I looked at Mandy who looked back at me wide-eyed.

Janet gloved up and returned to me, taking a hold of my penis, lifting it and turning it in her hand.

"Yes," she said. "Probably a few more treatments and you'll be fine."

She emptied a small packet of bath salts into the pitcher of water and squeezed a bit of anti-bacterial soap in as well. She took a small sponge, soaked it, wrung it out, and gently wiped my face with it. It was a strange feeling. The sponge wasn't wet enough for me to even drip onto my bed sheets, yet it did feel soothing and cleansing.

"It just opens the pores and cleans away any germs," she said to Mandy.

She wiped my arms, neck, and chest before moving down to my legs. Mandy hovered closely over her shoulder watching the process closely. She wrung out the sponge again before wiping down my limp dick and balls. She gently wiped across the whole surface of my penis before dropping it against my belly and wiping my sack. She pulled on it slightly before wiping.

"You have to stretch it out to clean between the folds," she explained to Mandy who was looking on with fascination.

"On your side," she said.

I turned onto my left side and she washed my back down to my butt cheeks.

"Lift you leg slightly," she instructed.

I lifted my left leg and she worked the sponge in between my butt crack, cleaning my ass. I was not enjoying this. Nurse or not, Janet and Mandy were getting a close up view of parts and angles I would rather not share.

"Okay," she said. "You can roll back over."

She popped open a small tube of cream and applied it liberally to the tape rash on my thighs and penis. Mandy brought over a pair of clean boxers for me and helped me into them. Janet packed up and said goodbye. She said someone would be by on Wednesday, but wasn't sure if it would be her or not. Mandy saw her out the door before returning to me.

"How ya feeling about that?" she asked with a grin.

"Mortified," I said.

"I was not expecting her to give you a sponge bath," she said.

"Some bath," I said. "I feel dirtier now then before."

Mandy laughed. "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad."

"Wait until some stranger wipes out your folds," I said.

"Well, I'm glad I was here to experience it, she was great about giving me some pointers," Mandy said.

"Yeah, you were like a tourist," I joked.

"Yeah, a tourist exploring a cave," she said, bursting into laughter. I couldn't help but laugh with her.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Mandy went to her afternoon classes while I lounged around the house. Boredom was setting in and I was getting a bit stir crazy.

The Hospital called and scheduled my follow-up appointment for Friday afternoon. "Great," I thought, "maybe they'll take this thing out of me and I'll be able to enjoy the weekend."

I treated Mandy to some Chinese Takeout for dinner. I'd hoped we'd be able to hang out and watch a movie or something that evening but Mandy had a lot of homework to do. She mentioned that she had morning classes on Tuesdays so she would be waking me up early for the morning changeover. "Okay," I said, a little disappointed at the prospect of being alone for another day.

As promised, Mandy's nursing duties started early the next morning. She was fully dressed and ready for school, so I decided to go back to sleep after she left my room.

When I finally did wander into the kitchen around 10am I noticed a note saying she was going to hit the gym after class. I pulled out my phone and texted her, "Hey, what's your timing for the gym? I would love to get in a light workout, even if it's just on the bike."

She texted me back a short while later, "Sounds like a terrible idea, but I guess you need to get outta the house for a bit. I'll be there at 3."

"Okay," I thought to myself. "How am I gonna do this?"

After some help from the fine folks on reddit, I pulled an old wire coat hanger from my closet and straightened out the triangle to form a hook with a long handle. I threw my gym shorts on the floor and got my toes into the leg holes before hooking the crotch area and hoisting them up until I could reach them. Such a simple thing, but I have never been so proud of myself for getting dressed. I tried to do the same with socks, but gave up and decided socks were for losers. I put my running shoes in my backpack and slipped into my crocs. Mandy could help me with my shoes when I met up with her.

Our neighbourhood gym was far from the glamorous hard-body places on TV commercials. It was connected to an apartment complex that catered to seniors and only offered family membership plans to non-residents. Still, for a fair price, it had everything you'd want without all the instagram posers and roid-rage you find at the big chains. I parked myself on a bench against the wall to wait for my sister.

Mandy bounced in wearing jeans and a hoodie. She looked around, caught sight of me and waved. She started making her way over to me but was cut off by one of the attendants who looked like he wanted to small talk. At the same time a couple of sixty-something men walked by and waved to her. "She's popular here," I thought to myself. We were all on different schedules, so it was rare that Mom, Mandy and I were ever here at the same time.

"Hey," she said when she finally made it over to me.

"How was school?" I asked.

"Fine, everything good with you? I was wondering on the walk over if I would find you here in your underwear," she laughed.

"Ahhh, yes, I used a coat hanger," I explained.

"So I have been replaced by a coat hanger," Mandy said.

"Not entirely," I said, handing her my shoes. She bent down and slipped my shoes on and tied the laces for me.

"Okay, I need to change, be out shortly," she said heading down towards the hallway.

I very carefully hoisted myself onto one of the exercise bikes in the middle of the room and started peddling at a slow, light resistance. "Just get some cardio," I said to myself.

Mandy popped around the corner catching the attention of everyone in the room. She was wearing tight leggings that accentuated the curves of her legs, hips and ass. A tight fitting sports bra was all she had on for a top, squeezing and lifting her perfect boobs together. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. The loud chatter of the older, hard-of-hearing folk, was silenced to the point that for the first time I could actually recognize the music that was playing.

She saw me on the bike and gave me a 'thumbs-up' approval of my choice before getting on a treadmill facing me. It wasn't long before the bikes beside me were occupied by men who clearly were there for the view. Mandy popped her earbuds in and started to run. Her breasts, bouncing in time with her pace was mesmerizing. She seemed completely oblivious to the attention she was drawing.

Before this week I would probably not have taken much notice. The awkward circumstances that we had gone through together the last few days had brought us closer together, and in unexpected ways. The 'boy talk' we had shared the night before was not something I had ever expected to chat with my step-sister about. Just referring to her as my 'step' sister was also something new. She was always my 'sister' but somehow adding the 'step' to the title felt important, and less creepy now.

After a few minutes she was glistening, with beads of perspiration on the top of her bouncing, heaving cleavage and on her exposed midriff. "Damn," I thought.

She got off her machine before I did and walked over to me. I noticed as she strolled across the floor all eyes followed her, including the women's. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, you almost done?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready," I said.

She turned and headed back for the locker room. Her sweat soaked leggings looked like they had been painted on to her. As soon as she had rounded the corner a noticeable murmer went through the patrons, no doubt commenting to each other on the show they had just received.

Mandy was back out of the locker room in short order, with her hoodie on but still wearing the leggings. "Forgot my flip-flops," she said, "not gonna shower in there without them."

"You can wear my crocs if you want?" I said.

"That would be even grosser!" she laughed. "I'll just shower at home."

She helped me off the bike and we headed out the door, beginning the short walk home.

"You know you put on quite a show in there for those old farts," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked, sounding like she honestly had no idea what I was talking about.

"Oh come on," I said, "you mean you didn't notice all the eyeballs ogling you while you bounced around on the treadmill?"

"I didn't actually, but I guess in that crowd I might stand out a bit," she chuckled.

"In any crowd," I said.

We got in the door and she dropped her backpack on the floor and pulled her hoodie over her head revealing that she was still wearing the sports bra I had grown so fond of. "You shower first," she said. "I won't have to change twice that way." Not entirely understanding I agreed and collected some clean clothes before heading into the washroom.

She joined me not long after with the carton of plastic wrap and the roll of medical tape to protect my drainage tube and bandage from getting wet. She closed the toilet seat lid and took a seat in front of me. I took off my shirt, catching a whiff of myself doing so and realizing how badly I needed this shower.

As Mandy prepared my shower coverings on her lap I was treated to an incredible view down the front of her sports bra. Her perfect tits were begging to be freed from their tight confines.

Mandy ripped off a square section of plastic wrap and stuck it like a window over my bandage and drainage port. "Hold this," she said, letting me take over as she readied the tape. She tore off a long strip with her teeth and plastered it onto my ribs, sealing the plastic to me. She then pulled down by boxers freeing my engorged dick from its burden. The view of her breasts had got me going and there was no hiding or stopping it. Mandy unwittingly stopped what she was doing to stare intently as my dick twitched slightly in front of her. Seemingly with every beat of my heart it stretched out, first pointing directly into her eyes. It was so close to her face that she went cross-eyed as she watched in amazement the slow rise to forty-five degrees. I was rock hard.

Mandy looked up into my eyes for the first time with a look of bewilderment. I tried to smile back at her with a shrug of my shoulders as if to say, "sorry, can't help it," but she did not react. I could not gauge her feeling at all by her expression.

She turned her head sideways slightly and leaned in towards me to get the side view perspective. My dick was as big and hard as it has ever been, and continued to twitch as though my blood was searching for more flesh to try and fill.

"Does it hurt?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"It throbs a little when it's this hard," I replied honestly.

"You seem to get aroused by being exposed," she said.

"You think?" I asked laughing.

"But you didn't get like this when Janet gave you the sponge bath?" she pointed out.

"That was very clinical, and there are other factors at play here," I said pointing to her boobs.

Mandy gave me a slight look of shock and rolled her shoulders forward in reaction to my gesture. She sighed and relaxed again. "I guess that's fair," she said. "I have been thinking a lot about this thing the past few days."

Mandy tried to gather her thoughts and get back to the task at hand. With my dick pointing at the ceiling, against the belly she was trying to tape plastic wrap to, this was going to be tricky. "Can you hold it down so I can tape the plastic?" she asked.

I used my thumb to push it down which brought my dick even closer to her face, in line with her lips. I could feel her breath against the sensitive head. She tore off another strip of tape and awkwardly tried to get it aligned over the bottom of the tape window with my hand holding my dick in the way. The tape caught a hold of the middle of the plastic wrap window as she tried to place it, and she ended up with the cling-wrap clinging to everything but my skin. She tore the whole window off and decided to try again.

Marcus1990
Marcus1990
157 Followers
12