Marcus Get Medical Attention Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should give it a few minutes?" she suggested looking at my raging hard-on.

"Hmm," I said giving myself a little squeeze. "If you give me a few minutes alone, I can probably get it to relax?"

I could tell from the look on Mandy's face she understood what I was getting at.

"Okay," she said, quietly taking the hint.

She got up and left the bathroom, leaving the door open. Mandy had been right. This boner wasn't just from seeing some cleavage. I had started to really enjoy watching her reaction to seeing me naked. And those weren't just boobs, they were Mandy's boobs. I made a conscious decision to not close the door. She was probably in her room waiting for me to tell her the coast was clear. Maybe she was turned on too and was rubbing herself while she waited, or, maybe she had left the door open on purpose so she could try to peak in on me.

I lifted the lid of the toilet and grabbed a hold of myself. It was a shock even to myself how rigid I was. I could have blown my load in a matter of seconds but this fantasy had been playing itself out so perfectly that I wanted it to last. I started slowly running my palm and fingers over the crown of my dick. My head went back as the need to touch myself had finally been lifted. I gently stroked myself while reaching down to nuzzle my balls with my other hand. I heard a creak in the floorboards and turned to see Mandy leaning in the door frame with one hand clenched in a fist to her side while the other was lightly cradling her bra covered breast with fingers flittering over the nipple. Her gaze left my frenzied hand and we locked eyes, with no expression of shame, or guilt. She released her clenched fist and ran her fingers over the front crotch of her tight leggings sending a visible quiver through her body. It was all too much. I looked down and attempted to take aim at the bowl but as the first wave of pleasure took me I lurched forward onto the balls of my feet, shooting my first spurt into the lid of the toilet seat cover. It hit with an audible splatter. Wave after wave followed it before I finally fell back onto my heels, letting go of myself but continuing to pant.

I looked up at Mandy who had no words. Her chest was heaving as though she was panting. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned myself and the seat lid off before flushing the evidence.

Mandy tuned on the sink and splashed some water onto her face. She dried herself and took her seat on the toilet in front of me. "There, much better," she said looking at my still engorged, but much deflated dick. She casually tore a piece of cling wrap and started at her task again as if nothing had happened. Whether she was trying to be the 'professional' nurse or whether she was trying to pretend nothing had just happened, either way I was glad we were not speaking about it. Our relationship had taken a giant leap outside the box of what is 'normal' for siblings. Speaking about it would probably make it more awkward.

I was taped up and ready to get in the shower. Mandy placed the scrubbing glove and foaming soap on the edge of the tub. I turned the water on and got in the shower.

"Last time we did this you faced forward the whole time," she said. "I'm getting in there with you so just face forward again and we'll be fine."

"Right," I said, understanding but not processing, and still reeling from my little exhibition.

After a couple of minutes relaxing under the warm spray I heard the shower door open and close behind me. Her hand reached up over my head from behind, adjusting the shower head slightly. She seemed to be taking her time getting me soaped up. I didn't mind, the warm water felt great but I yearned for the feel of that soapy glove lathering me up.

"Here's some shampoo," she said. "You can wash your own hair, I'm sure."

I felt her dollop a palmful of shampoo onto my head and I started to work it in with my fingers. I was a little disappointed, that I didn't get to feel her finger nails scrubbing my scalp this time. I heard her squeeze more shampoo out and I expected her to drop it on my head, but she didn't. Curious, I wiped the suds from eyes and peaked back. To my shock Mandy was completely naked. Her eyes were shut as she had gathered her long black hair onto her head and was working the shampoo through it with both her hands. The motion made her incredible boobs bounce slightly, as soapy water ran over them and off her nipples. My eyes followed the suds as they ran over her toned midriff and down her trimmed, plump pussy.

I turned back towards the front of the shower in a daze. "Oh my God," I thought.

After a minute or so she reached over my shoulder with the foaming soap nozzle and said, "Here's some soap," delivering a blob of foam to my outstretched hand. I wanted to reach right for my cock, but got my faculties together and washed my face. I felt the soapy glove start to scrub my shoulders and back, working its way down to my butt cheeks before slipping in between for quick pass. She lathered up again and reached around soaping up my chest, arms and pits before soaping up again. I felt her body squeeze up against my back. The sensation of her slippery boobs and hard nipples against my soapy back was incredible. She felt so soft and warm. When her gloved hand reached for my groin she found me rock hard again. This time she didn't retract. She gripped me with the glove and gave me a squeeze and a few pumps under the pretence of washing me. I heard her giggle a bit. "I just read about refractory periods," she said. "Apparently nobody told your penis about them."

I was too caught up in the moment to respond to her. She lowered her hands and gave my balls a light scrub before reaching around with her other hand and pulling on my scrotal skin a bit. "Janet said we got to make sure we clean out the wrinkles," she laughed. She let go of my sack and washed my legs and feet. When she was down on her knees soaping up my toes I dared to take a quick glance back where I caught a glimpse of her perfectly heart-shaped bum as she leaned forward. She was perfect. She was my sister. Growing up together I had never recognized what a terrific body she had, nor was I supposed to. The switch had flipped this week. She was perfect.

She crawled backward and stood behind me again. We rinsed ourselves under the shower head and I heard the sound of the shower door opening and of her stepping out. After a minute or so I heard her say, "Okay, you can come out now."

I turned off the water and looked at Mandy. She was well towel wrapped to my disappointment. She helped me out but did not bother to wrap me in a towel this time. There was no point in hiding my boner anymore. She handed me a towel and I dried my hair, arms and chest. She grabbed another towel and took a familiar seat in front of me on the toilet. She went right for my hard dick, gently patting it dry, taking her time and obviously getting a good look and feel for it. "Do you mind?" she said looking up at me with outreached fingers.

"Go ahead," I said, not knowing exactly was about to happen but more than willing to let her do whatever she wanted.

She took my dick in her fingers and gave it a light squeeze. "It's hard and soft at the same time," she said to either me or to herself. She flipped it around in her hand having a close inspection, tracing her finger along the large vein I have along the top. She cupped my balls with her left hand hefting them like she was getting a sense of their weight. She gently rolled one of my balls between her fingers. I flinched slightly when she squeezed a little too tight.

"Sorry," she said.

"It's okay," I laughed. "You have to be really gentle with those, not so much with this thing," I said pushing my boner down and letting it spring back to slap against my belly.

"It's pretty big," she said looking up at me with a smile.

"It's average," I said, "but thank you anyway."

Mandy let go of me and peeled the tape window off of my drain tube. She helped me into a clean pair of boxers before looking up at me. "Thank you," she said. "I learned a whole lot today."

I felt like saying, "anytime" or "wait until your next lesson" but resisted, and I'm glad.

"You're welcome," I said.

She stood up and headed for her room in her towel. I hit my bed, mind racing. Dying to jerk off again.

"I'm gonna nap for a half-hour," I heard her say from down the hall. "I'll get up and make dinner in a bit."

"Nap eh? Sure sis," I thought pulling my dick out under my covers imagining my sister touching herself down the hall.

To be continued...

12