Marcus Shows off his Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rushed back upstairs faster than he intended, but he couldn't help himself. When he made it back to the bedroom Liam was there cuddled up in the blankets with his eyes closed. Unbelievably cute. You wouldn't suspect what a whore he could be on sight. Marcus placed one glass of water on a nightstand and said, "No sleeping until you drink all of this one," he handed Liam the glass, "and there's plenty more if you want it."

Liam groaned at the request to drink it all, but happily began, clearly thirsty. Marcus winced and felt shame, but it went unnoticed by Liam. With a sigh, Marcus stood up and walked back to the play room. He would clean it all tomorrow, but he grabbed one item off the floor. After another trip to the bathroom to brush his own teeth, Marcus approached Liam with the item he just cleaned off. At his master's footsteps Liam woke, just barely. He felt a tug on his cock and balls and startled. Marcus was smiling up from between his legs placing the tiny metal cage back on his cock. "You know the rules."

Liam groaned again, but couldn't summon the energy to complain. With a click the shining cage locked on, securing the slave's manhood as long as his master pleased. Liam's every-day casual collar was locked on next. With that Marcus hit the lights and finally went to bed. Liam's back found Marcus' chest and Marcus' arms found their way around his boy, holding him close. Again, he couldn't help his body's reaction to his hot slave. His cock got hard against Liam's ass. Liam let out a groan as if he wanted to take it now, but of course Marcus couldn't allow that. He needed his rest.

"Tomorrow, love," Marcus said smiling and tickled lightly at his boy's sides. He wiggled a bit, laughing, then fell asleep instantly, exhausted.

12