Marcus to the Rescue

Story Info
Wife goes from prude to cum slut in three hours.
5k words
3.81
49.4k
61
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

Faithful wife to cum slut in three hours -- here's how it happens!

My wife and I have been married for just over 25 years. We've done the kid thing and she's now done the menopause thing. She's 5'-2", pretty and has large, but not too large, tits. At her age she's a little chunky, but not really overweight. For 25 years, we've only had sex with each other. Now, she was showing less interest in the whole sex thing.

I'm 5-8 and trying to stay fit. I go to the gym three days a week and that helps. Marcus was my new buddy at the gym. We'd both gone to the same college and that started the talk on the gym floor. We enjoyed the talk and considered traveling to some home games together. Over time we started planning our trip times to the gym together so that we could talk and joke with each other.

This meant that we also finished our programs about the same time and often showered at the same time. Marcus was several years younger than me. He was a little over six feet and in good shape. He was black, funny, and could take a joke as easily as he could land one. His head was shaved to a smooth creamy brown.

One day we were the only guys in the shower and he was at the head next to me. I noticed that he had a nice cock. I'm six inches and he looked a bit longer, maybe 6.5"... but I was just guessing as he was not hard.

I decided to tease him. "Hey, looks like you're blowing that BBC mystique." He smiled and said that he was just very thankful... that he wasn't lugging around a white cock like mine!"

I replied, "Shhhhh. Don't wake up the white one!" He laughed.

I also noticed that his shaft had a really nice, well defined, cock head. I always thought it manly to have a well-defined head on your cock. I also noted that he had balls that were smaller than mine. I have slightly larger than normal balls and a nice sack. Standing under the hot shower, my sack had relaxed and there was maybe an inch or two between the base of my cock and the top of my balls. Marcus had no such sag in his sack.

We toweled off and got dressed. I suggested that we go have a drink and Marcus agreed. We did this maybe once a week after the gym.

In the bar, we were almost alone sitting in the corner of the room. Marcus was drinking a beer and I was sipping whiskey. I'd been thinking about this conversation for some time, but when I got ready to say it, I rather blurted it out. "Would you like to come over and fuck my wife?" Marcus' face showed shock. We'd talked sex before, but not anything like this. Marcus had told me that he'd only been fucking his wife since they were married, but that he sometimes wondered what a three-way would be like. He'd expressed interest in doing one.

After a moment to let it sink in, Marcus said, "Man, are you fucking serious? Like you have no problem letting me come to your house and fucking your wife? Really?"

"Well, when you put it that way, no, I don't have a problem with it. Maybe this is the three-way that you've been waiting for."

Still not believing his ears, Marcus said, "So, let's recap here. You want me to come to your house, get naked, stick my cock into your wife's pussy and fuck her?"

"See that college education is paying off. You understood completely on your first try," I said.

Trying to get his head around the concept, Marcus said, "So, you want me to fuck her and let my balls shoot hot cum into her pussy?"

"Well, as small as your balls are, just do your best," I laughed. Marcus joined in laughing at the joke that he had small balls; which he did. No joke!

Marcus picked up his beer and took a long slow drink.

"Dude, I really can't decide if you're serious or if you're jerking me off"

"Well, we'd have to work some things out, but I'm absolutely serious."

"Work out what kind of things?"

I explained that she'd never wanted or mentioned a three-way or having another guy fuck her. But as she gave me fewer opportunities lately to gently bring up the idea. I thought that maybe she would like to cum with another guy. I've been thinking about this for a while and decided that there should be some ground rules. First, I'd be there as she'll feel more comfortable and I'd join in the fucking. Second, no rough stuff with my wife. She needs a good fucking not a beating. Third, as she's been through menopause and getting pregnant is not an issue, you'd fuck her raw.

"What if she wants a condom for safety reasons," Marcus asked.

"Well, you'll have to convince her that you're safe or get her so hot during the lead up that by the time your dick is at her pussy hole, she will not care."

"Anything else?"

"Well, just one more thing. You don't pull out. When you're ready to cum, you go balls deep and gush as deeply into her pussy as you can."

Marcus was staring at me, still in something of disbelief. "Do you have any conditions?" I asked.

Marcus was thinking. He apparently now understood that I was serious about his fucking my wife. "Well, a couple of things. First, my wife must never know. Second, if we enjoy ourselves, we plan other sessions."

I motioned to the waitress to bring another round. She nodded from the other side of the bar.

Marcus was still pondering the idea. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, and wondered if he was thinking about getting his black cock into some white pussy or if the entire idea was appealing to him. He finished his beer just as the waitress delivered another round.

Marcus nodded to the waitress excusing her.

"I'm in," said Marcus.

"Really! That's great," I said.

"In fact, buddy, I'm in balls deep!" Marcus smiled and gave up a chortle. There was a big smile on his face and from where I was sitting, I could see that he'd grown a hard on in his pants. He was definitely in - balls deep!

"So, what's the plan?" Marcus asked.

I explained that I'd talked about him at home with the wife and was generally giving her the message that you were a great guy. When she asked what you looked like I told her that you were fit, over six feet, and having seen you in the shower, I knew that you were "nicely equipped". That made her smile and look a little embarrassed.

Next, I think you should run into us and chat her up. You know, seduce her. When we next go out for drinks and dinner with her, I'll tell you and you can happen by our table in the bar. I'll introduce you and you can do chit-chat and charming.

I'll excuse myself to get another round for the table to go to the men's room. You two can stay behind and you can tell her how good a friend you and I have become and that you think I'm a lucky man. She'll ask why and you can tell her because I have a beautiful and sexy wife. Tell her that you don't want to embarrass her or step out of line, but you'd like to say that you really like her breasts.

Then, pitch her on the idea of a three-way. Would she be interested if I would go along to make her feel more secure?

I told Marcus at that point; he was free to beg like a little boy wanting a favor. Whatever worked.

I looked down again and Marcus' cock had grown in his pants to its full length. This was going to be great!

I called Marcus a few days later to tell him where he'd find my wife and me on Thursday around 6:30pm. He said that he'd be there with a hard on.

Thursday came and my wife and I went to the restaurant and took seats in the bar for a drink. We chatted about the week's events and other husband/wife chatter. Pretty soon and right on cue in walks Marcus and seeing me comes over to our table.

"Honey, you've heard me talk about Marcus from the gym, well, this is the guy." I invited Marcus to sit and have a drink. He said he only had a minute as he was meeting others for dinner, but that he'd have that drink.

Marcus sat down and switched on the charm. Telling my wife that we met in the gym but that it was he that was the strong, fit one. He looked at me and laughed. "Actually, when your hubby is doing free weights, I stand over him and spot for him. Can't have my buddy crushed under a weight bar! That would be a real loss. It could take me maybe ten minutes to find another buddy as good as your husband!" He laughed at his own joke and my wife joined in. It was like she'd taken his side against me.

Things were going well and as planned so I excused myself to go to the men's room.

I stayed so long in the men's hoping to give them time to work this out, that Marcus came in. "Hey, buddy, you wife wanted me to check to see if you'd fallen in."

"How's it going, Marcus?"

"Son of a bitch, I think she's going to do it!"

"Are you serious? That's great."

As we arrived back at the table, Marcus announced that there was no "falling in" and that's he'd found me safe.

Marcus and I took seats. "So, what did I miss?" I asked.

Marcus leaned in for some privacy and said, "Frankly, buddy, I asked your wife for a fuck."

I looked to my wife and she was holding back a smile. I leaned in to them and said, "And, what did my wife say?"

"After some convincing, she said that she was game if you agreed."

Again, I looked to my wife and the full smile came onto her face. I turned back to Marcus and said, "I guess we have a go for it."

We agreed that we'd meet at our house the following night, Friday, for a drink and a fuck.

Friday seemed to drag on forever. Marcus fucking my wife was all that I could think about. Every time anyone at the office looked my way I wondered if they could see my hard cock through my pants. I should have worn jeans not thin dress pants... and maybe a jock strap!

At 5:15, I shut down my computer and called Marcus. He answered and I asked if we were still on. He told me yes, that his wife was having a girls' night out and they'd be out until many one. I told him I would be home in a few minutes and he said that he was on his way. Before I could hang up, he said that he was hard as a motherfucker and that he's saved three days of cum for my wife.

I hung up the phone and drove home.

My wife had put out some cheese and crackers in the living room. I asked her why. I said it looked like she was expecting the book club, not a fucking. She laughed and I could tell that she'd already opened her own bottle of wine. She went back to the kitchen, picked up her wine glass and downed some more. I thought, okay, whatever gets you to the bed and your legs wide apart...

Marcus arrived a few minutes dressed in a golf shirt, shorts and flip flops. He had a big smile of anticipation on his face. We shook and he gave my wife a peck on the cheek. She offered him a beer and he took a seat. The beer arrived a moment later and I think he drank half of the bottle in one gulp. I guess he was a bit nervous.

"I've never done anything like this. I'm a little excited. I hope it doesn't put me off my game."

My wife sat beside him on the sofa, wrapped her arm with the wine glass around his shoulders and with her other hand touched the small tent in his lap. "I think you're going to be okay" she said. Then to everyone's surprise, she leaned in close to him and started to suck on his earlobes. Fuck! I thought, she's really gotten into this or there's an empty wine bottle hiding in the kitchen.

She placed her wine glass on the coffee table and took Masrcus' head into her hands, turned him to her and started kissing him. "I'd never tasted black lips and tongue before, but I like it!"

As they kissed, she ran her hands over his chest feeling his pecks. She then moved down to feel his six pack. She managed to get out a "mmmmmmm" amid the kissing.

Then her other hand found Marcus' bare knee and she started to stroke his leg below the bottom of his loose shorts. The tent in his pants had grown talker. With each stroke of his thigh her hand went higher and higher until she her hand disappeared into the leg of his shorts. Marcus picked up the beer and finished it in one gulp. I could see now through the thin shorts that she had her hand moving between his balls and the shaft of his cock. Man, she was really getting into this!

"Guys, let's go upstairs to the bed and get more comfortable," she said. With that, she picked up her wine glass in one hand and took Marcus' hand in the other and lead him up the stairs. I followed.

My wife was wearing a loose-fitting dress of a soft knit material, so it was easy to see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She asked Marcus to help her out of the dress. He reached around to the back and finding no zipper, he reached down and started pulling her dress up to her mid-thigh. Then grasping the hem, he lifted he dress over her breast and then over her head. He tossed it to the corner of the room.

"You have great tits! And, I love tits!"

With that he started to stroke them and using his thumbs to rub the nipples. Her reaction was almost instant as the nipples stood up pert and stiff. Marcus took the cue and moved his head down and started to lick them. She responded with a moan. After a few minutes, she started to pull his golf shirt over his head. She admired his chest and then she took his belt loose, unzipped his shorts. They fell to the floor. He was wearing no underwear.

I said, "Okay, fine. I'll just take my own clothes off. No, No, I've got it."

Marcus responded, "Oh, shut up!"

I got undressed and tossed my clothes into the corner of the room. Just watching the two of them had made me stiff.

Marcus picked up my wife and lay her on the bed. He spread her legs and said, "I want to look at your hot pussy."

He stroked her light brown pubic hair. Then with his first two fingers he slid them between the lips. She tensed a bit and moaned. He was running his two fingers side-by-side between her pussy lips from top to bottom. It was a slow continuous motion. After a couple of minutes, he focused his attention and fingers on her clit. Her clit had already gotten a fair amount of attention, but with this singular focus, she was starting to breath harder.

Marcus moved his two fingers down between her pussy lips and they found her pussy where he inserted the two fingers while reoriented himself so that he could tongue her clit. With his tongue on her clit and two fingers in her pussy, she was starting to moan like a $2 whore.

"Wait," she said.

Marcus asked her if she were okay. She said, yes, but I'm about to cum. That was the encouragement that Marcus needed and he went right back to her clit and pussy.

In moments, the wife was moaning and screaming in her own exotic pleasure.

She was laying on her back, her legs spread and her knees bent. Perfect.

Marcus moved to be over her, his legs between hers. As he moved into position, he paused for a few moments to revisit her tits and nipples. "I told you I liked breasts," he whispered to her.

I sat in the floor with a great vantage point to see her pussy. I couldn't believe that this was happening and I wanted the front row seat.

Marcus was now supporting himself on his knees and elbows as he started kissing my wife. Because he was over six feet and she was only about 5-6, his cock was a good 8 inches from her pussy. He was hard and ready. In a few minutes, his black cock would be fucking her hot, white pussy.

Marcus had to stop kissing her so that he could move up. As he moved up his cock got closer and closer to her pussy. I saw a big drop of precum drip from his cock and land on the lips of her pussy. Without using his hand to guide it, he slid forward to get his cock closer. It finally touched the lips. Moving his hips, his cock slipped between her lips. He slowly started moving the head of his cock up and down between her clit and pussy. For a moment he focused just on the clit, rubbing his cock head up and down on the clip. My wife responded.

I saw another big drop of precum run out of the tip of his cock and down his cock. He moved up and down the slit between her legs sharing his precum from her clit to her pussy.

I could see that her pussy was already wet and ready to fuck.

Without using his hands to guide it, he started to gently move his cock in and out between her pussy lips. From time to time, he's stop and give a little thrust with his cock and finding that he had not hit her pussy hole, he would withdraw an inch and start poking at her pussy again as the search continued.

I knew that he knew where her pussy was and realized that he was really just teasing her... making her want it more... driving her desire crazy.

Soon his cock's head was testing a new spot. This time he was lined up perfectly with her pussy hole. He pushed a bit to confirmed, and then pulled back. Now, she knew he was teasing her.

He returned to the poking search for her pussy and this time when he found it, he eased forward letting her pussy take the head of his cock. He paused. He pulled out. She was going nuts. The second time that he started to push into her pussy, it was once again just the head of his cock. He waited a few of moments and then retreated.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me with that cock," my wife pleaded with him, "Just fuck me good!"

I could see the head of his cock, wet with his precum and her pussy juices. It was slick and shiny. The rest of his cock dry.

He poked his cock at the hole again, entering and stopping again with just the head out of sight. I know that my wife was thinking that he'd pull out again just to tease her pussy. But after a pause, he slowly pushed his cock about half way in and then slowly pulled it out.

Half of his cock was now wet and slick with his precum and her juice. He directed his cock back to her hole and this time he slowly pushed his cock all the way into her pussy, paused a moment and then withdrew. But this time his cock went right back in and again it went all the way... balls deep. I knew the teasing was over and now she was going to get her fucking.

She moaned - a lot.

It was exciting hearing my wife moan with pleasure and seeing his black cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy. Why hadn't we done this before? She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on for his fucking.

She continued to moan and tried to catch her breath. He kept pounding her pussy with his cock stopping each full thrust only when his balls hit her ass. Each time that he pulled back, I could see the wall of the opening of her pussy tightly clamped onto his cock not willing to let it go or come out of her.

Soon she was on the verge of the big 'O'. Her body started writhing around the bed and she made hot sounds. She could barely get out the words, "Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

This made him even more excited and I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. Suddenly, those two little balls of his had moved from under his cock to alongside his cock. They were now positioned with one ball on each side of the base of his cock. My balls didn't do that, but I could imagine the thrill of fucking and feeling your balls slapping the lips aside her pussy hole.

"I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum," he said.

"Cum inside me. Come inside," she urged. They were both on the edge of a massive climax. Their bodies were in step, locked on just one thing.

He gasped and I saw at the base of his cock a twitch. With each twitch I could see his urethra budge. I knew that each twitch and budge was one more squirt of cum that he was delivering deep into my wife's pussy. True to our agreement, when he started to cum, he went balls deep and stayed there. Now his body was pumping load after load of cum into her pussy. I kept watching the twitch. At first, he was delivering large strong regular cum dumps. This continued for some time then they continued to come but became irregular... but no less powerful. His cock twitched for at least twenty second. I could only imagine how much of his cum was deep inside my wife's pussy.

His cum delivery ended but he kept his cock balls deep. Having done their best, his balls retreated from the sides of his cock to their usual position under his cock. He started kissing her again. They were both enjoying the moment.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers
12