Marcus to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, he slid his cock from her cunt. Behind his withdrawal her cunt went shut. She didn't lose a single drop of cum. He moved to lay beside her on the bed, his cock covered in cum and pussy sauce.

Marcus turned to my wife. So, next I want you to suck my cock and lick my cock and balls until they're clean. She threw a leg over his shoulder and positioned herself doggie style over him. Her pussy was positioned right over his mouth, so that any dripping cum would land on his lips and chin.

"What about me," I asked.

Marcus responded, "Yes, you should come take a turn. It's good pussy!"

I had been setting on the floor and not really pay attention to my own body. When I looked down, I saw that I'd released more pre-cum than ever before. My cock was soaked with it. I was wet, hot and slick with pre-cum.

I decided that they were in a perfect position for me to take her doggie style. I got up on the bed and threw a leg over Marcus' head with my cock and balls inches from both his head and her pussy.

I started to rub her clit and he started to moan again. At the same time, she must have relaxed her pussy as two large clumps of cum came out. One fell onto Marcus' lips and he licked it into his mouth, the second stuck on the outside of her pussy hole. I reached down and collected the drop on her pussy and spread it all over her between her lips. Soon, she was covered with his cum from her clit to her cunt hole.

I was now hard as I ever remembered. I just watched a black guy fuck my wife and seen him cum run out of her hole and now I was going to fuck that same hole...still full of more of his cum.

The wife was still cleaning his balls and cock and seemed happy to continue that.

I started to move into position to slip my cock into her cunt when I felt Marcus' hand holding my ball sack. He's taken a firm grip and was pulling my balls down toward his face. A moment later I could feel his lips on the head of my cock. In a second, my cock head was in Marcus' mouth. Inside he tongued my cock head while using his grip on my ball sack to pull me closer to him. More of my cock slipped into his mouth.

It was then that he released my balls and whispered, "You're ready."

I thrust forward, my cock going balls deep into her cunt. I'd never been the second guy to fuck a woman. It was a bit odd. He's left so much cum behind that it was really wet and slippery and didn't offer the friction that I was used to. Offsetting that was the understanding that I was fucking my wife's pussy which was full of my buddy's cum.

I have a pretty good, well-defined head on my cock with a good lip. As I pumped, I remembered that this was the shape of cock that would pump cum out of a woman's cunt. I recalled reading that a man's penis was shaped to pull any previous guy's cum out as he left his behind. So, in a gangbang, the one most likely to make the slut pregnant was the last guy to fuck her. I had no idea if that were true, but as I pumped my cock in and out of her cunt, I could feel globs of hot cum sliding down my cock and onto my balls. As I had not cum, I realized that this was Marcus' cum... still hot from his cock and kept warm in my wife's pussy.

I felt Marcus shift beneath me. As his cum ran down my balls he started to lick his cum from them. Things had turned weird. She was sucking his cum from his balls, he was sucking his cum from my balls and I was still fucking her.

It was too much for me. I was about to cum.

I could feel my balls moving up... and Marcus still licking cum from them. I was so close. My wife could feel my cock getting even more rigid inside her. She knew my cock well.

"Fuck me, damn it. Let me have it! Cum in me. I want your cum!"

Nothing she could say would stop me now. I was beyond that point where anything other than a climax could happen. In a moment I felt my cumming start. I could not remember such a powerful cum. It came in waves of spirts. They just kept coming. Like Marcus, I pushed my cock as deeply into her pussy as it would go and there it stayed as I pumped more and more cum into her pussy.

After a couple of minutes, my cock was starting to soften, so I slowly slid it out of her cunt. A little bit of the two loads of cum dripped from her pussy onto Marcus' face.

"Did you finish cleaning my cock and balls," Marcus asked my wife.

"Yes. And you're really hard again!"

"Good" he said, "now face me and ride my cock."

With that she spun around and faced him and guided his cock into her pussy. This time there would be no teasing as she slid all the way down on his cock in one motion. She started riding his cock up and down and becoming more excited.

Marcus reached down and started fingering her clit. She loved it.

I stood over Marcus and told my wife, "You're not done cleaning. Clean my cock and balls."

The cum that he's left behind that my cock had pumped from her cunt was now in globs all along my cock and on my balls. While continuing to ride his cock, she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. Feeling her lips on my cock while her head moved up and down from the cock riding was making me hard again.

My wife moaned. I stiffen up. Marcus called out, "I'm going to cum!"

Then, at one moment, we all climaxed. I blew another load into my wife's mouth; Marcus started pumping more cum into her pussy; and she came from riding Marcus' cock and sucking mine.

We all collapsed onto the bed, a jumble of limbs, asses, cocks, pussy, cum, a lot of liquids from various sources, and so much more. We were exhausted by sheer fucking fun.

12