Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Day two of my new life.
10.7k words
3.9
5.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy & Rodgers Adventures Part 2

Some words about the author:

I started writing while working as a purchasing manager in the afternoons when all my work was done, and I carried on writing after my retirement.

My stories are fiction. I use tag lines that should make readers aware of the storyline. I understand you have a First Amendment right to free speech. But I also have that same right, and I use this forum to become a better writer of erotic stories. So, if you see something in the tag lines that may offend you, please move on.

My thoughts on comments are as follows: I dislike people who post anonymously, especially if they are hiding behind it to post their personal views. Again, if you see a tagline that does not fit your point of view, kindly move on and read a different story. There are thousands of great stories to choose from. If you are that dense and read it to the end, certainly do not leave comments that disparage the fictional characters in the story. I will delete them, and all other writers should do the same.

When I started writing, I thought LibreOffice's spelling and grammar checker would catch my mistakes. I was never so wrong in my life. I then downloaded Grammarly's free edition and found that my writing improved. Things improved after getting a new laptop with one free year of Word. I recently upgraded to the paid version of Grammarly. I now feel much better about the two software's catching and correcting my grammar and spelling. I use them as my editors, so if you have a problem, take it up with them. So please vote and leave positive comments. I hope you all enjoy reading my stories.

A great writer who posts on this forum says this is our world, and anything can happen in our world. Please remember that these are not real and are written to pique the sexual interest of the reader. Please enjoy.

Tag lines: Girl on Girl, Man sucking cock, Wife stripping at clubs, Hotwife, wife sharing, double penetration, and wife fucking a BBC. If you do not like any of these things, say good night, Gracy, and move on to another story. You have been forewarned.

Day Two of My New Life

I woke up to Roger staring at me with a look of love; our lips were drawn together like powerful magnets. We kissed passionately for an hour without saying a word. We went to different bathrooms, and I met him in the main bedroom. Rodger was stripping the bed and found the phone. He handed it to me with a dead battery.

I laughed and said, "I wonder how long Roland stayed on listing to me fucking you last night and if he was still on when you told me about your transvestite lover."

"I don't know."

I asked Roger, "Do you still love me after last night? And after all that I did?"

"More than ever, Marcy, more than ever."

"After sleeping on it for a night, do you have any reservations about me working at the club and doing what I did last night and maybe even more?"

He kissed me deeply and said, "Not one reservation, but it will be hard not jerking off waiting for you to get home."

"What about the deal Roland offered? Do you have a problem with that? I can just fuck him at the club and tell you about it like all the other things I will do."

I said that with a big smile, then paused and then said.

"I really can't believe I'm saying that, but after last night, I feel sexually empowered."

"No, and I want to have him over and tape you having sex with him. I think that would be hot."

"Will you ever join in?"

"Yes, I want to share you with someone someday. When the time is right, we will have a threesome."

"Roger, would you suck his dick with me if the conditions were right? I think that would get me going. Just like I get worked up when I see man-on-man in porn videos."

"We'll see how things turn out, sweety. Let's not push me into something I'm not ready to try again just yet."

"OK, I understand, Rodger, but like you get turned on by something like girl-on-girl, I get turned on by that. I never had the nerve to tell you before last night; maybe for my birthday?" I left the question hanging.

We did a few things around the house, never getting dressed. But when the doorbell rang, I moved the shade in the guest room, looked out, and saw our mail girl. I yelled at Roger, put on your pajama bottoms and get the door! It's Peggy, our mail lady," I yelled to Rodger.

Roger put on his PJ bottoms and opened the front door.

"I would have dropped this off this morning but did not see any signs of life," Peggy said while looking down at Rodger's open fly.

I had put on a robe, walked up behind Rodger, and said, "Ya, we had one hell of a night and fooled around till dawn."

She handed Rodger what looked like his work pay stub, but they had never sent it by registered mail before.

With a big smile, Peggy said, "Mrs. Anderson, you should put his purple-headed dragon back in his PJs; I would love to do it, but it might be inappropriate for me, too."

I reached down, grabbed her hand, and used it to push his dick back into his PJs together. As soon as her fingers were on his cock she wrapped them around like she was a pro. She did not let it go as quickly as I did. She left her hand wrapped around it, giving it little love squeezes.

As we put him away, I told Peggy, "You know he always had a thing for you; maybe that is why he's excited, and after last night, I would not mind you helping me."

She gave his cock one last tug, and She said, "That's flattering, but could I use your bathroom first? Everywhere I've stopped today was full, and I have to pee."

I showed her the way and told her, Peggy, whenever you need a bathroom, hot coffee, or cold drink. Please don't hesitate. My grandfather was a mail carrier, and he always told us if we could let you guys use our houses to take a break and warm up or relieve yourselves. I will leave a spear key behind the mailbox."

I returned to Roger and listened to him read the letter from work. "For all your hard work and all the new accounts you brought in this year, this is a little sign of our appreciation for your hard work. Happy Birthday. There was a $5,000 check along with his pay stub."

"Wow, that's great, Hun. I told you they see all your hard work."

Peggy returned from the bathroom and said, "So, Mrs. A, tell me about your crazy night."

"Rodger, Mr. Studdley here has always fantasized about wanting me to sleep with another man and then come home and tell him all the juicy details."

Peggy said, "Don't they all!"

"Do you have a cold drink? I've got an hour to kill, and this story sounds like it will be a good one."

"Hay, Roger, go get Peggy a soda."

"Well, Peggy, I got a see-through blouse and a real short skirt and dressed sexy for his birthday dinner."

"Did you wear a bra, Mrs. A?"

"Peggy, you don't have to be formal with us; call me Marcy, and no, I did not. My nipples were hard all night, making me feel invigorated."

Roger gave her the soda and sat next to her.

"So, Peggy, we had two bottles of wine with dinner, and I was all loosened up. All of the servers and some men would walk by, checking out my hard nipples. With all that attention, I also got wet. That's when I began to learn the power I could have over a man."

"How's that, Marcy?"

"There was this one waiter, and he was pouring water into this preppie guy's glass across from me, not watching what he was doing. So, I undid a couple of buttons on my blouse and pulled it open so they could see my areola and one nipple. He and the preppie were watching and never realized the pitcher had spilled out onto the table and over the guy's wife. Boy, was she pissed off it the waiter, her husband, and me."

"I don't blame the men, Marcy, but you have one hell of a set of tits."

"So, Peggy, on the way home, we passed that strip club on New Park Ave. A crowd was out front, and they were having a reopening party."

"So, we stopped for a few drinks. Plus, I thought I would get Rodger a lap dance."

"No!!! You didn't, Marcy. Did they think you were a stripper?"

"By the night's end and after a couple more drinks, I was taking strange men to the VIP room and had a part-time job working there. The club named me Mrs. Robinson."

"What did he do while you were doing that?"

"I made him wait in the car and dream about what I was doing."

So, did you get any tips?"

"Ya, Peggy, I made $1500 in three and a half hours."

"What did you have to do for that kind of money?"

"Well, one guy wanted to touch and suck my tits. One freak licked my ass, one had ED and wanted to finger me and buy my thong, and with one couple, I did a lap-dance with his jeans down as she ate me out, and I fucked a handsome guy for five hundred."

When I looked over at Peggy, she had a stunned look on her face, and she had her hand between her legs, playing with her pussy.

I took her free hand and put it in Rodger's PJs as I massaged her tits over her polo shirt. She had no problem. Then I pulled her Polo shirt over her head. She let me do it; she had no bra and small B-cup titties with very long nipples that were hard as rocks. Her breathing was becoming difficult. I grabbed her hand and led her to the guest bedroom. Then Rodger dropped his PJs along the way, and she stood playing with his dick in what I would call a trance.

I reached around and undid her shorts, and they fell to the floor with a thump, keys rattling when they hit the floor. I helped her step out of them. I turned her and pushed her back so her legs were next to the bed, and I pushed her onto it, letting her legs hang over to the floor. Rodger jumped up on the bed and put his cock next to her lips, and she took him in balls deep. Then I got on my knees and pulled her panties off, with her lifting her ass to help me. I licked all around her now-open pussy. When I licked her clit, she raised her legs and locked them around my head. She came very quickly while riding my face. She took Rodger's cock out of her mouth and instructed me just to lick the sides of her legs because she was not done and wanted more after the sensitivity was gone.

She went back to sucking Rodger's dick, and after a minute, she was moving my head back to lick her to another orgasm. After releasing my head, she took Rodger out of her mouth and shimmied onto the bed. She told Rodger to fuck her and for me to straddle her face so she could eat my pussy. It took us all a while to get going. Rodger came first, deep in her pussy, which set her off to another orgasm, and her moaning vibrated my clit and drove me to mine.

She immediately popped up, kissed us, and said, I've got to go. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Maybe we can do this every once in a while. I have to get the mail truck back and get home to get my husband to clean this fresh hot cum out of me while I tell him this story."

She was gone in a flash. We were both starving because neither had eaten since dinner the night before. It was now close to four o'clock. He put on a pair of jeans and a nice polo shirt, and I, with my newfound sexuality, had to search for the right outfit.

I found an older pair of jeans that were hip huggers that I had to pour myself into, shimmying them over my thighs and hips. They were so tight that the seam in the back molded into the crack of my ass; then, I found a halter top that I had Rodger tie the back of for me.

I was ready to go, but he insisted on taking pictures with me in the jeans and halter. I posed for him, bending over so he could take pictures from the back, showing my ass crack, and then from both sides, he said you could see my tits hanging out.

I told him, "I understand you wanting to take advantage of me now that I'm not your shy wife anymore, but I need food."

He walked over to the phone and ordered a pizza and a salad from our favorite pizza shop to be delivered.

Knowing that food was coming, I was more receptive to his photo shoot.

I had a thought about something and brought him out to the garage, and I posed sitting on his old motorcycle. I told him the pictures you had were not selling this thing; maybe these would work better. (PS: Two days after posting, a young boy bought the bike for over the asking price as long as he could get a picture of him and me next to the bike.) I sat way back with my ass against the sissy bar, then lay down over the seat and tank with a very suggestive look. He helped me lay on my back with my feet on the sissy bar. My tits were peeking out from the side of the halter. Plus, a few other pictures for him, with me flashing my tits.

Then we returned to the bedroom, and he took pictures of me on the bed in various poses. There was even one of me that looked like I was dry-humping a big teddy bear that he won me at a fair. I pulled the halter off slowly, with him taking pictures as I went. Some with me laying topless, a couple with the button on the top of the jeans open, and a few with the zipper pulled down to the top of my bush peeking out.

We heard the door of a car close, and I got up and pushed my hip-huggers down in the back until my ass crack showed. I put the halter on without fixing it to fit. The sides of my tits were showing, and I grabbed twenty-five dollars and went to the door, where Rodger was photographing it for himself. The doorbell rang, and Rodger yelled, "Be right there!

He said, "The effect you wanted for the jeans is gone; they rode up on your hips."

So, I pushed them back down so you could see the top of my bush in the front and my ass crack in the back.

I opened the door and told the young man, "Come in; I want to check the bag; the last time, you never brought the garlic bread and dressing."

I walked over to the coffee table in my best slut walk, and I could feel the jeans moving down my ass some. I bent at the waist and made more of my ass crack show. I could see the stuff was there, but I stayed bent over that way for a minute.

Then I said, "Come here, young man, and he came over, looking at my tits hanging in the halter. "Is that peppercorn ranch?"

I showed him the container of dressing.

"Yeess MaaaM." He said, stuttering.

I reached into the jeans' pocket, pushing them further down my ass, and gave him the money. Then I stood, pulled my jeans up, and said, "Oh, I did not notice my jeans were riding so low." Then I pulled them up a little, making a show of it.

"I hope I did not offend you."

He said, "Oh, no, I'm enjoying the view," still looking down at the hair on my bush sticking out. Roger was still in the living room doorway, snapping pictures.

I pushed the jeans down, letting more of my hair show. Then I asked him as I did, "Is this what you're trying to get a better look at?"

He shook his head, yes, stuttering, "AAA YEEESS MaaaM."

I pushed them down over my hips. All I could hear was the driver's heavy breathing and the camera clicking.

"Have you ever touched one before?" I asked him.

"No, only over my girlfriend's pants, not naked like that."

He could no longer keep his eyes off of my wet muff.

"Give me your hand, young man, and this will be your tip today."

He lifted his hand, and I slid it across my slick, engorged labia. His eyes lit up, and then I slipped his index finger inside.

"It's so soft and warm, and it's wet," he said while his finger trembled inside my pussy. I moved it so I could feel the finger tremble over my G-spot. Oh god, did that feel good?

"Do you like how it feels?"

"Yes"

"Can you stay and make me cum?"

"Yes, ma'am, but I don't know how to make you cum."

"You are doing fine right now. Here, let me show you. You keep your finger wet from down inside here, and then you rub this little nub; it's called a clit. Yes, just like that."

Yeees, just like that, son. Keep going. I'm almost there."

"Get moisture from inside my pussy; you almost had me, but your finger got dry."

"OOK, Thaaats Betttter, ooooh, yessss, yessss, I'mmmm cummmming, son."

"Oh fuck, you just made me cum!"

I took his hand and let him feel the juices flowing out of my snatch. Then I brought his hand to his mouth, and he licked it clean.

I asked, "Do you need to use our bathroom to jerk off? Because that's all the tip and training you are getting from me tonight; I'm hungry and need to eat."

I took him down the hallway and stood in the bathroom doorway. It is OK to use one of the towels to clean up; put it in the hamper when you're done, and you can see yourself out. I told him. As I was walking out, I remembered putting my satin panties in the hamper in that bathroom a couple of days ago. I went back in and pulled them out.

I held them to his nose, and he inhaled my day-old scent, and then I dropped them on his hard-on. He wrapped his dick in them and started jerking off till he shot a huge load of his hot, sticky cum and filled them up. I stood there amazed at the amount of cum he had produced. It had been ages since Rodger had shot a load that large. I thought to myself, maybe someday I would let this young man fuck me while Rodger watched.

After eating, we called a cab and went to Mindy's place for drinks and fun. The cabby had a hard time watching the road and not my tits.

Once at the club, a group of guys were lined up to get in, but the bouncer motioned for us to come up and go right in.

He said, "You never have to wait in line, Mrs. Robinson; you work here."

Inside the club, it was hopping. Mindy came over when she had a minute to say hi. Then she said, "Marcy, I know you guys came for drinks, but if you want, the girls could use your help doing some VIP sessions. But remember, the club will get 10 percent if you do."

I asked Rodger, "What do you think?"

He said, "As long as I'm not banished outside, remember, we don't have a car for me to sit in; we took a cab."

I asked Mindy, "Can he stay? I know your rules. If he can't, we'll have a few drinks and free up these seats for customers."

She leaned down, and we had a nice little intimate kiss, and she said, "Let me get a stool at the bar for him and let everyone know you're working."

A few minutes later, Steve came over with a younger couple and said, "Mrs. Robinson, VIP Room 4 is open, and this sweet young couple would like you to entertain them for a little while."

He then took Roger over to a stool at the end of the bar next to his and instructed the bartender, telling her that tap beer was on the house for him tonight.

I had gotten up and held the couple's hands while walking to the VIP room, and I could tell the girl was very nervous. Her hand was shaking. I opened the door and let her in first, then told the young man to give us a minute. I went in and said,

"What's your name, Sweet-hart, and what's wrong?"

"I'm Mary, and I'm afraid John will get mad when he realizes I'm bi; he does not know how much I love girls, especially older women."

Trust me, girl; he will love it. I will open the door while we're kissing, and after a minute, I want you to grab his dick. If it's not as hard as a rock, this session is on me."

I put my left arm around Mary and brought her close, and we tongue-kissed as I opened the door. Her husband came in and shut the door. I broke the kiss and said, "Lock the door and sit down; we are in the middle of something at the moment."

"OK," he locked the door, squeezed by, and sat down, watching us. I reached up and undid the top latch, holding the girls' blouse closed. She automatically lifted her arms over her head so I could lift the blouse off. I played with her perky tits. I pulled the top of my halter over my head, and we hugged harder, mashing our tits together. After a short time, he stood behind her and reached between us, playing with our tits.

We broke the kiss; her head fell back on his shoulder, and they kissed. Her hand dropped behind her, and she was rubbing his cock.