Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking to a guy at the bar here, and he told me he owned the small one-hour developing shop just down the street. I asked if he developed questionable film that a guy takes of their wife. He said that it was his bread and butter and asked why. I showed him the five rolls I shot tonight, which I had in my jacket pocket. He took them and was back an hour and a half later. I gave him sixty bucks, and now I can start enjoying them. Mindy and I sat down to check them out,

Mindy said, Boy, am I going to jump Steve's bones tonight--these are just arousing me. I love this one with your pussy hair sticking out from your zipped-down jeans. Girl, you should send them to Play Boy or Penthouse."

Someone tapped Mindy on the shoulder and asked, "Will Mrs. Robinson be ready for my VIP room session soon?"

"Yes, Melvin, I am ready now, and I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I was looking at some pictures my husband took of me.

Melvin said, "Bring them with us; I saw a couple and would like to see the rest. We have four songs to do it."

I asked Rodger if he would let us take the pictures. He handed me a set, kissed me, and said, "For the love of my life, I had doubles made."

When Melvin and I got in the booth, I asked him, "How do you want this to happen?"

"Can you undress me?"

I said, "Sure, it's your time. I am your short-time lover. Anything you want."

I was facing him and pulled his long-sleeved rugby shirt over his head, kissed his bare chest, and licked his nipples.

He said, "Oh, Yaa baby, I like that,"

So I knelt and kissed him down to his pants. He held my head close, letting me know he liked my actions. I undid his pants and let them fall while licking his lower stomach. When I pulled down his boxers, his little dick popped out. There was a drop of pre-cum on the tip, so I licked it off, and it jumped around my face. I helped him step out of the pants and boxers.

I took him in my mouth, and he let me suck him for a minute, then said, "I don't want to pop in your mouth right away; I want to enjoy you first."

I looked up at him and said, "Melvin, I'm no street hooker that will kick you out just because you came early. Enjoy yourself, and you can cum as often as I can make him. Relax and enjoy yourself. I want you to become a regular of mine."

It did not take long before he held my head and face-fucked me and shot a load in my mouth.

He sat down, and I asked, "Do you want to watch me undress, or would you like to take my clothes off?"

He said, "Today, I'll watch you do it."

I pulled the knot on the back of the halter and let it fall open. It was just covering my tits. I bent down and kissed Melvin's neck so he could see my tits close up. I could see there was some life in his little dick coming back. I pulled the top of the halter off while I bent in front of him, letting him get a close-up view.

"Would you like to kiss my nipples, Melvin?"

He kissed the left nipple and sucked it in his mouth until it got hard.

I said, "She liked it, but now you must give her twin sister the same treatment."

He did the same to the right nipple, and I stood up, pulling and twisting them for him to watch. His dick was now hard again. Then I undid the button on the hip huggers, pulled the zipper down, and let them fall open. I moved in closer for him to get a close-up view of the top of my bush and let him smell that I was excited.

I asked him, "Can you smell that?"

"It's my juices flowing in my pussy?"

"It's happening because I'm excited to do this for you."

I eased the jeans lower to just below my wet pussy.

"Just look at how excited you have me!"

"Can you smell my lust for you, Melvin?"

"I must be doing something for you. If you haven't noticed, your little partner is hard again and leaking pre-cum, too."

His hand went down and started jerking off.

I said, "No, Marvin, that's my job tonight; stop that."

He stopped, and I stood back up, slowly lowered the hip huggers to the top of my upper thighs, then turned and wiggled my ass at him, pushed them the rest of the way down, and stepped out of them. I stayed with my back to him, bending at the waist and opening my pussy so he could see how wet I was. I shimmied back to the couch, and he put his hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me back to lick my pussy.

I was about to fall back on his face, so I stopped him, turned around, stood on the loveseat, and let him lick my pussy. For some reason, this felt very erotic, and my pussy was leaking juices into his mouth. He licked me to an orgasm, then I got down, and we looked at the pictures. As we did so, his dick would jump when he saw the ones he liked. I reached down and slowly jerked him off as he looked; I could feel it jump in my hand when he saw a naked picture of me. But the one that made it stiff and stayed stiff was a picture of me giving Rodger a blow job. All you could see was my eyes looking up at him with half his cock in my mouth. We were well into the fourth song, so I got back on my knees and had him stand up. I took him in my mouth, and he could look me in the eyes while he fucked my face and came into my mouth again.

We dressed and were ready to leave, and he said, "What do I have to pay? You did more than I usually get for one fifty."

I said, "That's up to you, Melvin; tell her what you want to pay if you think I'm worth more than $150."

"Can I buy these pictures from you?"

"You have to ask my husband about that, Melvin."

We went back out front. Mindy said, "Can you handle one more? That's the guy over there in the corner; he wants a blow job before you clock out." and pointed over to Rodger.

"No, I don't think so; I have plans for him on the cab ride home."

I went to Rodger and said, "You need to wait, but it will be worth it."

Mindy came over and gave me a slip for Melvin. I had four extra-deluxe VIP sessions and a $250 tip. I pulled out the rest of my slips and said, "Here, I'll come by tomorrow and settle up. She said, "You keep them; we have copies."

I asked the bartender, Nancy, to call us a cab. After she did, she asked me, "I don't want to sound forward, but could you let me take your husband into a VIP room someday and let him have his way with me? I think he is fucking hot."

"How about someday you come over to our house, and I can watch you fuck him cowboy so I can watch those gorgeous H cup tits of yours bounce around. Then we could do a threesome." I said as we were walking away.

Rodger and I waited outside, making out like we were on our first date.

When the cab came, it was one of those checkers with a very roomy back seat and a gorgeous black Jamaican driver. Rodger gave him our address.

I told the driver, "Take the long way, but keep your eyes on the road."

I pulled Rodger's pants off and went down on him, taking him all the way down my throat. I could tell the driver was trying to watch.

I stopped to tell him, "If you insist on watching, pull into a deserted lot."

He pulled way down in the back of the bank parking lot as I got Rodger hard, wet, and all sloppy. At the same time as I was sucking him off, I was able to get my tight jeans off. I could see the driver adjusting the rearview mirror so he could watch me unveil my pussy. I got up and moved, so I was sitting on Rodger's lap. I moved his cock around the outside of my pussy to get it lubed up. Then, with the driver now looking back, I said, Rodger, this is one of the last three porn-style things I have left on your to-do list." Then I lifted myself and put the head of his cock at the opening of my ass hole.

He pushed in and broke past the sphincter. I told him, "Let's take it slow; this is the first time."

He was understanding and let me take control. I lowered myself slowly until I had three inches of him inside my virgin ass. He was moaning and saying how tight it was.

I asked, "You're not going to be like that young boy at the club who shot his load before I got him all the way in my mouth, are you?"

He said, "No, I'm good, but what are the other two things?"

"Well, one is a threesome." I paused while I took another two inches inside me. His copious amount of pre-cum was helping to lubricate my tight ass.

"When you double-penetrate me with another man."

"Oh, OK, what's the third?"

"We have a foursome or a gang bang, and I will be able to fill all my holes. What would you think about doing that one at the Art some night?"

Then I pushed down and took him balls deep in my tight virgin ass. Then I just ground my ass around. Then he lifted me up and down when I was no longer comfortable doing all the work with him, just filling my ass. So, I said, "I think it is time for you to do some work." He loved being able to fuck my ass.

I asked Rodger, "Are you enjoying fucking my virgin ass?"

"Yes, very much, dear; what brought this on?"

"You remember the couple I did the VIP Sessions with tonight?"

"Yes, this feels so tight. I'm in heaven."

"Well, Roger, she fingered my ass while he fucked me. I saved his condom to show you how much he dropped into me.

I felt a finger on my clit and said, "Rodger, the cabby is touching my pussy, and it feels really good. Are you OK with it?"

"If I were up there looking at your freshly fucked wet pussy, I would too."

I turned to the cabby and asked, "Is the ride home free tonight?"

He said as he pushed his finger deeper into my soaking wet pussy, "Only if I get to fuck you or you suck my big black Jamaican dick."

"Let me see your black love stick, mister."

He knelt on the front seat and showed me a nice, 8-inch, shiny piece of meat."

I leaned forward while Rodger was pounding my ass from behind. I slid my hand up and down the black cock. I started to lose control, what with Rodger fucking my ass and me touching the big veins on the black dick that looked just like the ones in the porn movies.

"Rodger, we will knock double penetration off the list tonight also."

"You get that black dick back here and in this pussy, right now," I yelled at the cabby.

He was over the front seat in a flash and started licking my pussy.

"NO, NO, Buddy, I'm past the point of needing to be primed. Just fuck me with that long black dick."

He got up, pulled Rodger's ass to the edge of the seat, and slammed right in with all 8 magnificent inches. After two minutes of him fucking me, I had a huge orgasm and leaked cum all over his dick and down onto Rodger, which lubed his cock up and made the whole thing that much better.

The whole thing was too much for Rodger, and he said, "Hold on, Hun, I'm cumming."

I could feel his hot cum fill my bowels. After he had cum, I let him stay there while the cabby continued fucking me. Rodger softened some, but it was still hard, so the feeling of being filled was a new feeling I did not want to stop.

Rodger said, "I can feel his dick whenever he slams into your pussy. It feels good, and my dick is coming back to life. Are you enjoying the fucking you're getting?"

"Oh yes, my love, these two dicks are giving me more pleasure than I ever believed one could have. I'm having constant orgasms."

The cabby started fucking me harder, lifting me off of Rodger's dick, and on his backstroke, I came down on Rodger again, and again, and again. This went on for a while. Rodger pulled the top of the halter over my head and played with my tits, and the cabby was sucking my nipples. At this point, I was a rag doll, taking anything they gave me.

The cabby said, "I love me some white pussy, and yours is so tight. I want to cum in it, but I want to see my cum cover your whole body more."

He pulled it out, leaving a void in my pussy, and pointed his big black throbbing cock at my face. The first shot hit my forehead and dripped down my face. The second hit my tits and completely covered them. The last two were on my stomach, dripping down onto my pussy. He brought his dick to my mouth, and I cleaned him off just like any good slut wife should. He grabbed his pants and put them on, returned to the front seat, shut off the meter, and drove us home.

Rodger stayed in my ass, rubbing the cum all around my tits while I rubbed some into my sore pussy and fingered myself to one last orgasm. This drove Rodger crazy, and he dumped another load into my ass.

Once at the house, the cabby pulled into the driveway, and I grabbed all our clothes and asked the driver to please come inside so my husband could take a picture of us. I went in naked, and Rodger was in just his shirt. The taxi driver stood by the closed living room door. Rodger got the camera.

The first picture was of me, all covered in cum, standing beside the driver. The next was the cabby with his pants around his ankles, his flaccid dick hanging down, and me looking at it with a dreamy look. Then one with me touching it. Then another with me putting it in my mouth.

I licked the bottom of his dick, and it started to get hard. I told Rodger to go and get the movie camera. I looked at the cabby with puppy dog eyes and asked, "You do want to fuck this white sluts mouth, don't you?"

Rodger was back filming, and I took the cabby into my mouth. It took a while before I could get him down my throat, but after five minutes, I could take all eight inches of his long, fat black cock balls deep. He was considerate and let me come up for air when I started to gag. I made love to his lovely piece of black meat until he pulled out and dumped the whole load in my mouth and over my face. He reached down, used my halter to clean himself off, and left us in the living room without saying a word. Rodger kept filming, capturing the cum running off my face. I took the camera from Rodger and filmed his cock with shiny brown juices on it.

Then I said, "The next time we do anal, I'll be sure to use an enema on myself before we do it. Go get the tripod so we can film us washing all this cum off of me in the shower."

When our house was built, Rodger wanted a very large shower with two shower heads and for it to be deep and not need a shower curtain. His instructions were big and open, and he got them. So it was easy for him to set up the movie camera outside the shower. Our shower took 25 minutes, and we washed each other clean and even filmed us drying each other off. We went to bed and fell asleep quickly. Rodger had an appointment in Stamford but did not wake me before he left.

If you like, there are more of our adventures if you vote positively for our stories.