All Comments on 'Mardi Gras'

by K8e_Mountain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I got lost in the story and quit reading. He had her remove her panties and put them into her pants pocket. She pulled up her pants. Next they met in a crowd and he slid his finger up her pants into her pussy followed by his cock. How did he get up her pant leg? This is where I got lost....

K8e_MountainK8e_Mountainalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous::

First of all, thank you for your feedback. I will keep this in mind for future submissions. Secondly, I’m sorry you got lost in my rambling thoughts! I sincerely hope you found an enjoyable story elsewhere on the site. Hopefully, you can enjoy some of my future submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I like you story it was naughty and fun. But the clothes don't work out. She took off her panties and pulled up her Jeans. No where does it mention her jeans coming off on the dance floor and they had to come off for him to pull the panties back up.

I like your style a lot even with the inconsistency.

trman38118trman38118almost 5 years ago
Good Story

A dress would have worked better, but I did enjoy reading your story. It made me think about some old adventures i had many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🤤

Plz take me with u

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story quick but hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A rock hard cock arose as I read these beautifully penned words that sounded like it flowed from the mind of a personal experience! I loved it! Thanks for sharing your link!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous