Mardi Gras Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I had been looking for you, I think I would have noticed but you were the last people we expected to see so I think that's how it slipped past us for so long," I interjected. "Then again, maybe it was the dirty old man in me lusting after a beautiful young lady who actually wanted to be with me!"

"Or a young, handsome stud who was interested in this old lady," Lynn laughed.

Tiffany and Matt laughed. "So," she continued, "Matt and I went to the bar and discussed it. We decided maybe the masks would hide us and we'd take it as far as we could. Since we started this lifestyle, we've used our middle names as our alter egos in this secret life. There was never any intent to trick you guys. Finally, Matt and I both agree the sex was AMAZING! If that was a one-off, so be it. But hearing you two are open to continuing it, I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" she giggled.

Lynn and I laughed. "Well," Lynn said with a smile pushing her plate away, "I'm still hungry. Why don't we go up to our room and eat," she winked. "We don't need to checkout until 1P. Anyone up for some morning sexercise?"

"I could go for some more sausage," Tiffany laughed as her hand slipped over and massaged my growing cock.

"Check, please," I croaked as I waved at the waitress while the others laughed.

We headed up to our room to begin working on an appetite for lunch...

12