Mardi Gras Thrills

Story Info
A woman was invited to Mardi Gras and surprised everyone.
3.9k words
4.64
18.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers

"Come on, guys, I have two boys at home. I don't want them to see their mother's boobs on the Internet." Janet turned away but she could feel her pussy getting wet at the idea.

Janet was at Mardi Gras on a whim. She had met a man that seemed interesting and he promised to show her an awesome time if she would spend three days with him at Mardi Gras. Without knowing why, she agreed. And now she was wondering if she had lost her mind.

Janet Hawkins was a fairly Conservative woman who hadn't had a one-night stand in years. In fact, she hadn't been fucked in more than a year. And she hadn't had anything exciting between her legs that didn't run on batteries in more months than she could remember. Granted, she had had two sons, ages nine and eleven, and that restricted her dating life somewhat. She had married a man who ran as soon as the second son was born. Apparently, he wanted to make babies but didn't want to stay around to raise them. So she raised the boys as a single mom and had totally dedicated her life to her sons, but in the past few months she had begun to feel quite frustrated by her limited life.

And now Janet was at Mardi Gras with almost every man and boy asking her to flash her tits at them.

Janet was a very attractive thirty-nine years old. She was of medium height and had long, shapely legs that showed her exercise routine nicely. She was slim with C-Cup boobs and a tight ass that she spent hours each week at the gym to maintain. She had long dark hair and expressive, deep eyes that seemed to get a lot of attention from the few men she spent time with.

Her best friend had set her up with Jerry Walsh, a commercial Realtor of comfortable means, for dinner with her and her husband. Brenda had met the man when she was looking for commercial space to lease for a craft shop she was starting. She liked the man and discovered he was single, so she couldn't resist setting up her best friend. He seemed to be nice, maybe even more than nice, and Janet had actually enjoyed dinner with Jerry and Brenda and her husband. And when the evening was over, he didn't even suggest they go back to his place for sex. That wasn't just rare in Janet's limited experience with men, it was simply non-existent.

And when Jerry called her three days later, she agreed to go out with him again. This was the first time she went out on a second date in more than a year. Dinner at a fine restaurant and a movie, with drinks afterward at a very classy lounge, plus interesting conversation with a charming man, all made for a wonderful evening. And Janet found herself enjoying the evening more than any evening in years.

And when he suggested they go away to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, she was shocked at first, and then very excited.

"Come on, Janet, I am not inviting you for three days of sex. I even have a suite so you can have your own bed. It's just that I love the fun and excitement of getting away for three days each year. Mardi Gras is a totally unique American experience and I promise you will love it. I mean, when was the last time you got away by yourself without your kids and had fun on your own?" So, after thinking for no more than two seconds, she agreed to accompany this near-stranger for a few days at Mardi Gras.

And now that they were in New Orleans, Janet was beginning to rethink her decision.

"Jerry, I can't believe how many men are asking that I flash my tits. Hell, I am an old woman!" When she said that, Jerry laughed.

"No, you are an exceptionally attractive women with a great body. It is not at all surprising that some men would want a better view of that body. Although I am a little surprised that so many men would actually ask when you have no beads around your neck." This comment got Janet's interest and she asked him to explain. Jerry grinned at her and replied.

"The tradition at Mardi Gras is for many women to let go of their everyday morals and flash their boobs. When they do, they are rewarded with a string of beads. Some men spent upwards of a hundred dollars on beads to hand out, and some spend even more, in the hopes that they get to see a lot of boobs. And you are attractive enough to warrant a few requests. But most women who aren't wearing any beads are not asked. You just happen to be sexy enough that some men will risk offending you in the hopes they are rewarded with a quick glimpse of what they believe are beautiful boobs. I am sorry about this. I didn't expect that so many men would bother you. If you would like, we can go back to our room and watch things from the balcony." It was Janet's turn to laugh.

"I have been watching the balconies, Jerry. Women are hit on as they sit watching things from on high. No, I don't think going back to our room will change anything. I will just have to grin and bear it." As soon as she said that she knew it was the wrong choice of words and she quickly glanced at Jerry.

"I didn't mean that. It is just a saying and I should have chosen a different saying." Her expression showed more than a little embarrassment and Jerry was quick to reassure her.

"Relax. I knew what you meant." But as much as he tried to be polite, she saw him try to hide a smile. The truth was, he was hoping that she would give in and flash her tits because he really wanted to see them himself. This thought led to him not hiding his grin anymore, and Janet saw that.

"Oh, I get it. You are hoping I give in and flash my tits so you can see them. You are just like all the others here." He tried to look innocent but that lasted for only a few seconds. So he decided to be honest.

"Janet, you are a beautiful woman and I would be lying if I didn't want to see your boobs. But I am trying to be a gentleman, and gentlemen don't ask women to flash their boobs. Not even at Mardi Gras." Jerry's face showed his honesty and she liked that about him. On the other hand, she sensed more than a little disappointment deep down inside of her. She suddenly found herself in a quandary. She was excited about the possibility of showing her boobs to him yet wanted to honor his attempt to be a gentleman. And then she was astounded by the thought that came to mind.

If she flashed her tits to someone asking her to, she could let him see her tits without either of them breaking his commitment to being a gentleman!

And suddenly Janet knew she was going to flash her tits.

She looked down at her clothes, almost as if trying to guess how easy they would be to take off. She wore a short skirt in dark blue with a short-sleeved sweater in a light blue and stretchy material. Underneath, she wore a matching set of light blue underwear. The bra was almost totally lace and didn't hide anything, and the matching thong didn't hide much either. But, she sighed in relief, they don't have to hide much since she wore a skirt and sweater. But she did note that her hard nipples were clearly announcing their presence.

Mere seconds later, a couple about her age stopped in front of her and asked her to show them her boobs. Janet didn't even hesitate. She grabbed the bottom of her sweater and quickly raised it above her shoulders, pulling her bra with it, giving the couple a clear view of her awesome tits. She held that pose long enough to sense a thrill running up and down her spine, and then she lowered her blouse. She quickly glanced at Jerry to see his reaction and found him staring at her chest with eyes the size of saucers. She felt her pussy tingle at his expression. Then she ducked her head so the couple could slide her first string of beads over her head. She was breathing hard as she glanced at Jerry again, seeing with satisfaction the wide grin on his face.

"Shit, I don't believe I did that." She seemed out of breath as she said that, still looking at his grin.

"Truthfully, I don't believe you did that, either. But I must confess that I am so glad you did." Surprise was the dominant expression in his eyes but the grin remained. And Janet felt her pussy leak some juices. And suddenly she knew she was going to do it again. Self-consciously, she fingered her beads as she smiled at him.

"You liked that, huh?" He only nodded, his wide grin almost covered the lust in his eyes. And Janet realized that she liked the lust in his eyes. A few seconds later, three guys in their early twenties asked her to flash them and she did. This time she held her blouse up for several seconds as they howled their appreciation. As she pulled her blouse down, one of the boys asked if she would let him lick her nipple. Janet felt her nipples get even harder than they already were at the request, but she declined. Then the kid made a surprising request.

"How about letting your husband lick your nipples? Surely that would be okay, right?" And Janet froze. Things had escalated from a constant stream of 'no' to a spontaneous granting of their request to letting Jerry lick her nipples here on a crowded street, all in less than two minutes. She quickly glanced up at him and Jerry grinned at her, his lust even more pronounced. Janet grinned at him as she turned to face him. Then she slowly presented her tits to him, thrusting them forward to make it easier. Jerry grinned and bent over enough to gently place his tongue against her right nipple.

The three kids hooted and hollered as Janet held her pose for several seconds, with Jerry's tongue self-consciously pressed against her nipple the entire time. Then one of the kids blurted out a comment.

"Come on, man, relax and enjoy that thing. Don't just stand there like a robot."

Without breaking his tongue's contact with her nipple, Jerry glanced up at Janet as if asking for permission. Janet resolved the situation by placing her hand behind Jerry's head and smashing his face against her boob. Then she shook her shoulders from side to side, forcing Jerry to suck her nipple into his mouth. He paused like that for a second and then sucked on her nipple. He licked her nipple for a couple of seconds and then sucked it deep into his mouth. After at least ten seconds of pulling his face against her boob, Janet let go and took a step back to look him in the eyes. After another couple of seconds, she realized that her boobs were still on display and she quickly jerked her blouse down to cover them. She was breathing hard and noticed that Jerry was totally out of breath. And then the three kids screamed and dropped two strings of beads over her head, thanking her loudly.

As she looked at them, she saw that two of them had their phones out and had been taking videos of her actions. Panic hit her heart for a second as she realized that the videos were probably going to find their way onto the Internet. And then she was shocked when she heard herself speak.

"Hey, guys, would you mind sending those videos to my phone?" The boys went wild at her request and asked for her number. She gave it to them and her phone immediately signaled that the videos arrived. She turned to Jerry again and apologized, looking quite embarrassed.

"I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. I acted without thinking and I am sorry if I embarrassed you." Jerry reached out and took both her hands in his and grinned widely.

"Janet, that was possibly the most thrilling experience of my life. Please don't apologize." His eyes showed he was sincere and Janet found her pussy oozing even more juices because of his response. She held his gaze for another few seconds, her appreciation evident in her eyes. Then she almost exploded.

"Shit! I don't believe I did that! Are you sure you are okay with that?" In spite of his assurance, her face showed a little excitement mixed with a lot of panic. And she wasn't finished with her embarrassment.

"I am so sorry. I have never done that. Hell, I have never flashed anyone in my life." Jerry quickly spoke.

"And yet, it clearly excited you, right? I could tell because your nipple was wonderfully hard." Janet pondered his question, and then pondered even longer her response.

"Actually, it did." And her face really showed her embarrassment as she realized just how much her actions excited her. Jerry peered deep into her eyes and she returned his gaze. And then he bent down and kissed her.

It was a gentle kiss but it quickly morphed into a passionate kiss as their tongues danced the intricate dance of lust. And then he pulled away, his eyes searching her eyes for some indication of her feelings. Her eyes remained locked with his for a couple of seconds and then she reached her hand behind his neck and pulled him into another kiss.

This time, she was the aggressor and she communicated her lust. And when she pulled back, the lust remained in her eyes for several more seconds. Then she suddenly turned and began walking down the street. Jerry quickly chased after her, still breathing hard from the kiss.

A few seconds later, another group of college-aged kids asked her to show her tits, and Janet never even hesitated. She pulled up her blouse and gave them a long look at her tits. The college kids screamed their excitement and Janet grinned hers. She looked again at Jerry and saw lust and excitement on his face and Janet felt her pussy ooze some more juices. She was amazed at how much she enjoyed teasing him and she gave him a wide smile. She grabbed his hand and they continued walking while she counted her beads.

Seconds later, they stopped to stand beside a woman who was flashing her tits to two older men. As the woman stood there with her boobs exposed, one of the man pushed Janet closer to the woman.

"I want a picture with both of you flashing your tits." Janet looked at the other woman who turned to thrust her boobs in Janet's direction, a question in her eyes. Janet looked down at the woman's boobs and then grinned. She yanked her blouse up and pressed her naked boobs against the other woman's boobs. Several people in the crowd went nuts, screaming and clapping, and the excitement in the air was contagious.

Janet moved her shoulders, causing the four boobs to rub against each other, and the noise level increased. Half a dozen phones were thrust closer, taking pictures and videos of the sexy show. Janet looked closely at the other woman, causing things to escalate. As if being directed, both women reached up and began to massage each other's boobs. And when the other woman grabbed Janet's right nipple and pinched it hard, Janet screamed and almost dropped to her knees in surprise. Jerry seemed to expect that and he reached under her arms and held her vertical. Seeing Janet's excitement from having her nipple pinched, the woman grabbed the other nipple.

This time she pulled them and tugged them in circles as she tried to put on a show for the cameras. Then, without letting go of the nipples, she leaned down and kissed Janet on the lips.

Janet froze, not having expected that. Janet hadn't kissed another woman since college, and she wasn't sure how to react to this kiss. But she didn't pull back and the other woman noticed that. The kiss heated up and in another second the two women were tasting each other's tongues in ways that really put on a show. After several seconds, Janet pulled back.

"Listen, I'm not..." The other woman interrupted.

"I'm not, either. But doesn't that just make this more delicious? I mean, I am about to cum. How about you?" Janet grinned weakly as she nodded. And then the grin widened and she leaned forward to renew the kiss. The two women kissed sensuously as they mauled each other's boobs. And Janet didn't even pull back when the other woman reached under her shirt to play with her pussy.

"Shit, you are so wet, girl!" Janet let her play for another second or two and then slowly pulled back. The two women peered deep into each other's eyes and then Janet became aware of the screams and cheers around her. For a few seconds, she had lost herself in the sensuous actions and she forgot the crowd was there. Now, she saw a dozen cameras recording everything.

And as she stepped back, several hands replaced hers on the other woman's boobs. The woman let the hands roam freely, letting them squeeze and massage her boobs and even pinch her nipples. But when hands tried the same with her boobs, Janet jerked away and dropped her blouse to cover her boobs. A twenty-something man grabbed her boob anyway, and Janet slapped him on the cheek. The sound of the impact seemed to echo even louder than the cheers it caused, and Janet saw the surprised and angry kid pull back to hit her. But a hand grabbed the kid's wrist and suddenly Jerry was nose to nose with him.

"We don't hit women when they slap a pig. Walk away and you won't get hurt." The two men glared at each other from about four inches apart, and then the kid jerked his wrist free and walked away. Janet smiled a silent 'thank you' and took his hand as they started to walk down the street again. Looking back, Janet saw the other woman still had her breasts on display and was still letting a dozen or more hands maul her breasts.

"I have to confess, Janet, that was the hottest scene in my memory. I can't believe how much the two of you turned me on." He groaned loudly as he paused and then continued.

"If you felt moved to repeat that, please know that I won't complain." Janet smiled at him but her face was red with embarrassment.

"I have never done that before, Jerry. I think Mardi Gras has corrupted me and made me do things I would never do anywhere else." Her sheepish words were underscored by her red glow. And yet she took his hand and squeezed it as she kept walking. After several seconds, she realized that her pussy had been leaking juices for several minutes without stopping and she concluded that she actually enjoyed the experience. She glanced quickly at Jerry and she could see how much he enjoyed it. And then she looked down and saw an obvious boner pushing against his pants and she suddenly felt like she might cum right there on the sidewalk.

Ohmygod, I love turning him on!

And Janet just smiled as the two of them walled down the sidewalk. Of course, they only walked for a few seconds until they almost bumped into a small but very noisy crowd. Jerry pushed a couple people aside and the two of them peered through the wall of people to see two women enjoying each other's bodies. They had removed their tops and were standing in the center of the small crowd absolutely mauling each other's bodies. Boobs were being squeezed aggressively, and one of the women was reaching inside the waistband of some very stretchy yoga pants, clearly playing with the pussy she found there. They were kissing quite passionately while moaning and groaning loudly.

Janet stared, absolutely mesmerized by the women playing with each other's body in such a public forum. She found herself getting even wetter than before, and still she stared. One of the women motioned her forward and Janet took the two steps that separated her from them and leaned in to kiss the other woman.

A second later, she felt hands on her tits and she let the two women squeeze and massage her boobs through her blouse. And then she surprised herself by pulling up and off her sweater and bra to let the two women play with her boobs more easily. She glanced at Jerry, thrilled to see the lust in his eyes as he watched the three women. Seconds later, Janet shocked herself when she lifted her skirt, revealing her hairy pussy to the crowd.

Immediately, one of the women shoved a finger deep inside her and Janet shouted her surprise and her pleasure at the abrupt penetration. Janet thrust her pussy hard against the woman's finger, forcing it even deeper. And the three women licked and stroked and massaged each other for quite some seconds. Then one of the women dropped to her knees in front of Janet and feverishly attacked her pussy with her tongue.

Janet looked down and watched as a stranger licked and sucked her pussy for quite some seconds. Suddenly she screamed, throwing back her head and arching her back. The crowd watched Janet cum for several seconds, her body quivering, before she began to calm down after her personal storm. Then the crowd burst into applause, clapping and cheering loudly as she looked around, her eyes settling on Jerry. The look of lust in his eyes almost made Janet cum again.

TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers
12