Mardi Gras Thrills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she stepped back and dropped her skirt, covering her pussy. She smiled and thanked the women profusely. Then she reached out and took Jerry's hand, and headed back toward their hotel room, her urgency quite obvious. Once there, she seemed almost frantic as Jerry used the key to open the door.

"Listen, Janet, if you had to go that bad, there were restrooms every few feet along the street." But he couldn't say anything more because Janet pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard.

"I am so horny that I need you to fuck me now." Jerry wasted no time in pulling her sweater over her head, but she stopped him.

"Not here." And she took his hand again and led him out to their patio. There, in view of hundreds of people, Janet dropped her skirt. Facing the street totally nude, she placed her hands on the railing and looked over her shoulder at Jerry.

"Fuck me here. Fuck me now!" The second command was quite loud, and within seconds they were fucking as people on the street below watched and screamed and threw beads at them.

12