Mares Seeking Stallions: Amethyst

Story Info
A stranger in their bedroom and a cuckold in the hall...
2k words
4
16.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Mares Seeking Stallions

Amethyst

"Long time, no see, stud..."

Amethyst grinned and let the bay stallion lay her back on the bed, her bare legs wound around his waist. Snorting, Pulley leaned over her, nosing softly at her neck as the hard bulge of his sheath throbbed through his jeans, grinding into her thigh. Chest heaving, Amethyst arched and squirmed out of her shirt, yanking it over her head and tossing it off the end of the bed to surely be found at a later time by her colt. The stallion groaned as her breasts were revealed, nipples perking up in the cool air through her fiery chestnut coat, and fumbled with his belt, fingers clumsy in his haste. Nostrils flared, he sucked in short, sharp breaths that should have steadied him, but only flooded his mind with the scent of a mare in need.

And she'd been in need for too long - far, far too long. So long, in fact, that she hadn't thought it necessary to even put on trousers when answering the door to him. She smirked. The bottomless look usually went pretty damn well when tempting a stallion, after all.

He didn't bother with his shirt as she let him feel her pussy lips rubbing over his shaft through the thin barrier of their clothing, managing to yank his jeans down with a feral, needy grunt. His underwear came down with them, tangling about his hooves, but he couldn't bring himself to care, dropping to his knees to nuzzle up to the mare's pussy, a large spot of wetness soaking through the thong that may as well have covered nothing at all. The fabric nestled between her pussy lips as he dragged his tongue up the length of her cunt, moulding to the shape of her sex. Pulley nickered, eyes falling lidded as he pushed the thong aside, only to drive his tongue deep into the mare's wetness.

Amethyst rolled her hips out to meet him, lips parted in a groan that would have given the neighbours cause for concern if they had been home to hear her. Twisting her fingers into his forelock, she bucked up to his muzzle, squealing like a filly in her first season as the stallion suckled on her clit, her arousal glistening on her lips. Panting, she twisted her fingers into his mane and held him close, squeezing a breast in her free paw as her need grew. She'd already been wet before he'd answered the door and his muzzle wasn't helping the situation by any means!

"Such a tease," she managed to get out, biting down a gasp. "But I'd rather see a stud-stallion up here mounting me again." She grinned. "It's not as if you or I have the willpower to do otherwise...so get up here and fuck me!"

He didn't need any more invitation than that and was up on the bed and over her before she'd even finished asking. Amethyst giggled as he kicked off his jeans from his hooves, rolling onto all fours and arching back so that her rump was pushed into his muzzle. If Pulley had had any reservations - what stallion, after all, could really have expected to find her half-naked in her flat on a friendly visit? - about mounting her in the slightest, she made sure he would cover her like a true stud should.

He curled his upper lip back from his teeth and grunted, sides trembling as sweat darkened a line down the arch of his neck below the fall of his black mane. His cock spilled out of his soft sheath, lying against her rump, a mottled spire of thick flesh bouncing and twitching. If he'd been an equine of the four-legged variety, it would have been slapping against his belly in his eagerness to cover, to breed.

Licking her lips, Amethyst hefted the weight of his shaft in her paw, running up the length of it as she let the tip rub over her lips. But the stallion pushed over her with an impatient snort, cheek warm as he pressed it to hers, and bucked, trying to sink the flat head of his cock into her sweetness. Pulley grunted and her breath caught, that tip pushing in an inch that spread her wide - far wider than her colt could have ever hoped to manage. She arched her neck, mane spilling down the side, and ground back as he wrapped an arm around her stomach, trusting her to bear his weight as he thrust.

They moaned in unison as he slid in, pushing past the medial ring as he filled her completely. Ducking her head, Amethyst panted softly, tail hiked as she pushed back at him, hips rolling as he tried to grind even deeper, his hips thrust with her rump. He groaned in her ear, arm tightening around her as she tried to squeeze around the thick length stretching her out.

"I've missed this..."

"I've missed you too."

Pulley grunted, rolling his hips as his tail flagged proudly, slamming into the mare. There was a time for sweet, gentle sex, but this was not one of those times. He nipped her shoulder - only hard enough to be playful - as he squeezed the mare against him and drove in like a colt presented with his first mare. Not that it had been a long time since he'd had his own pleasure, but, well - there was a different kind of pleasure with different furs. And it had been a long time indeed since a certain mare had last flipped her tail aside for him and given him that 'look that only meant one thing.

She snorted, arms quivering under their combined weight as the stallion rocked her forward with every thrust, tip pushing up against her cervix every time he rammed in. He couldn't have squeezed another inch into her if he'd tried, but he had plenty more to give. Amethyst squealed and blushed as he fucked her just like she'd fantasised about all those times with her colt, who had never known what she was thinking of when his muzzle was buried between her legs. She spread her knees further apart, underwear kissing the side of his shaft as he thrust; they'd been too rushed to think about removing the slinky garment when their needs burned.

Shooting her a grin, Pulley drew his length out and, without giving her time to voice a whinny of complaint, rolled the mare lightly onto her back. Amethyst wriggled further back on the bed, drawing one knee up to her chest with a coy smile as he leaned over her, shaft in one paw. He pressed the tip to her flushed pussy lips and they both moaned loudly, no longer caring who heard them. Amethyst's lips twitched up on one side, fingers squeezed into the stud's muscles rump as he filled her once again. Let the neighbours complain if they couldn't stand a bit of fun!

Truth was...someone should have been there to hear them. Or might be, very shortly. Pulley panted, lipping her neck as his eyes lifted to meet hers.

"What if he walks in on us?"

He voiced the question they were both thinking and wanting to say, a fresh throb of arousal causing them to bring their bodies together with a greater urgency and need than ever before. The stallion grinned, pressing his lips to hers as if the answer to his question didn't matter regardless of its asking.

"So what?" Her eyes glinted. "Let him watch how a real stud mounts a mare."

"Nnnfff..." Pulley groaned, lipping her breasts wantonly. "He will."

As if taking her words as a challenge, he played his tongue across one of her nipples, circling the pert nub with his broad tongue, and drove in roughly, pushing her back across the back. Amethyst whinnied, raising her hips up from the bed to meet him as he slammed in, each driving thrust coming with a needy grunt from his nostrils. His cheeks warmed and he crushed his lips to hers, sharing their pleasure as her juices squirted down the length of his shaft, forced out from their rough coupling as her lips stretched wide to allow him in.

"Fucking cum in me," she whispered, gripping his shoulder as he sped up, lips quivering with a whinny. "Don't hold back - just fill me!"

Whipping his head back, Pulley neighed loudly and powered into her, hips slapping against her thighs as his balls bounced lightly off her rump, tight with muscle. She whinnied shrilly, twisting beneath him as her head lolled back, losing herself to pleasure as orgasm took her, pussy squeezing and clenching rhythmically around his shaft. It didn't take much more than that for the stallion to follow shortly after, cramming his swelling flare up to her inner barrier as the mare moaned and bucked and shooting the first rope of virile seed into her depths.

He flagged his tail as he came, shoulders pushed back, and ducked his head down under Amethyst's cheek, grunting as his balls pulled up that fraction to release their load. Every spurt of seed brought with it a fresh wave of pleasure until his eyes nearly rolled back into his head, legs suddenly weaker than a colt taking his first steps in the world as he covered the needy mare. Nuzzling her throat, he nickered softly and she returned the sound, running her fingers down his back in line with his spine as he trembled and pushed into her touch. His cock still throbbed, drooling and spurting the last remnants of his load, seemingly unwilling to finish filling her so quickly as it always seemed to have just that little bit more to give. Their combined fluids oozed out her well filled pussy, force out only through the size of him and the volume of their joint climax, his seed leaving a glistening trail on her flushed lips.

The bedroom door opened with a scrape of wood over carpet and Pulley drew in a shuddering breath, muscles trembling as he looked back over his shoulder to where a dappled grey stallion stood with wide eyes and a growing bulge in his work trousers. Trembling as she came down from her high, Amethyst peered around the drafter with a smirk on her lips, locking eyes with her partner across the room as he blushed and tried to hide behind his mane, bag falling to the floor with a dull 'thunk'.

The stud-stallion whickered and bobbed his muzzle.

"Hey...Madoc..." Pulley panted, struggling for words as breath failed him. "Hope you don't mind me mounting your mare, but I kinda had an open invitation here."

Gulping visibly, Madoc seemed to not know what to say at all, that was until Amethyst blew him a kiss, moaning deeply as her partner for the moment started to move again, shaft still hard and throbbing in her well-filled pussy. One round, of course, would not be enough and her colt would simply have to be patient and wait to push his tongue into her cunt, cleaning her of the mess left by the stallion, once he'd driven himself to spilling his seed inside her once again. Or maybe a few more times. Who knew when they'd be satisfied?

She grinned and kissed Pulley warmly as her colt scrambled out of his clothes and dropped to his knees, chin resting on the edge of the bed as he whuffed softly, eyes riveted on the scene before him. Cupping his muzzle, she touched her fingers to her lips and then his as the stud rocked his hips up to her once again, eyes closed as his need to breed swelled with his first release. Amethyst winked at Madoc, managing to get out one last thing before devolving into moans once again.

"Happy Valentine's Day, colt."