The Bull Diary: Pilot

Story Info
A professional bull explains the process of cuckolding.
1.3k words
3.67
11.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This is my first ever entry on Literotica. While this doesn't describe a sexual encounter, I wouldn't exactly recommend reading this to children during bedtime. This is more like an introduction about me (or is it? you decide :p), what I do, and how I do it. While I had always wanted to pen down my experiences, I decided why not use Literotica to archive them, and maybe help some people relieve some stress or live their fantasies. I would love some kind of response because I want to write further. So here we are, and without further ado, let's start.

INTRODUCTION

Let's start with my physical description, as I don't want you to imagine things. I am an Indian male, light brown skin colour, 22 years of age as of now. I barely make it to the 6 feet mark. My physique is not something which would make eyes turn honestly, but let's just say I am healthy and a bit athletic. And my looks are "generic Indian" if you know what I mean. So yeah, on the outside, I am just the average, maths and code loving, better-than-average built and nerdy Indian dude. But it's what I pack inside and what I do with it that makes the difference.

Now some background for my work. I like to call myself a "bull". In sexual terms, most people relate bulls to cuckolds or hucows. People who have guessed the former are right. I generally serve couples who want to breed but are unable to do so, on account of the male partner's inability or cuckolding kink. In this entry, I will document my process of serving a typical client. The process has been refined and developed over a period of 2 years, during which I have served around 20 clients. Of course, things were not smooth at first, but how I got into the business and what I learned is a story I will keep for later.

THE PROCESS

(1)The introduction

Now right at the start, I must say that I am extremely cautious and keep my normal life separate from this. So apart from 1-2 trusted friends who helped me set up and are as much involved, no one who knows me in real actually knows I do this. And I take active measures to keep things that way, at least for the time being. The only way I can be approached for my services is through a former client. Even before that, my former client first confirms with me that the interested party is in no way related to me, and I am willing to move forward. Once we clear that up, the first thing we do is have a small video conference, in which the former client introduces us properly to each other. That's up to where the former client is concerned. I know, this model sounds rather far-fetched and superficial, but you won't believe how kinky and horny Indians are below the surface. I mean we have 20% of the world population, hello!

Next up is a private video chat between me and my new client. In this session, we discuss various aspects first like the reason for this, are their husbands willing and such things. In most cases, it is the case of cuckolding, though I have had a few rare clients who would have preferred not to let their spouses know, again that's a different story. Anyways usually this video conference ends with me getting naked to show off my breeder and its solo performance to my prospective client. Although not required, usually this ends with a steamy video sex session, where my client joins me in her birthday suit and we have multiple orgasms together.

(2)The verification and confirmation

The informal introductions having being done and consent to proceed received, it is time to get official and serious. All details provided from my side are well filtered and sorted, which are generated in such a way that although it will immediately lead to my professional character, it wouldn't be able to connect my normal life. I have a lawyer, who helps in this stuff. The first part includes a medical examination. Both I and my would-be mate have a complete sexual checkup done at the centre of the others choice. Following that we take 2 gynaecologist's consultation, and ensure when would be the best time to try. Having the medical aspect sorted, we move on to the legal documents. It is during this time my terms and conditions, and other necessary declarations are made official on legal documents. I will not be going into details, but this part is the brain of the process, as it predicts possible complications, and protects me from future false allegations. While this might seem like overkill, it actually isn't, as I had learned from a previous, rather bad experience. Of course, during this stage, the husband is made aware of everything that the couple is legally agreeing to.

(3)The Breeding

Finally, we arrive at the main act of the service. Close to my mate's ovulation period, the couple starts simulating conditions which would show they are away for a business or leisure trip. Then usually in the late hours or in the early morning, I arrive at their household. Such a level of discretion is maintained to prevent the neighbours from asking unnecessary questions. Believe me; they ARE nosy and MORE THAN willing to cause trouble.

My stay is usually 3 days, during which the house remains shut, and domestic help are given leave. As the pre-agreed terms dictate, the husband is not allowed to come close to his wife, or undress in front of her, during this period. The wife, on the other hand, can choose to be naked for the whole time, and the same rule applies to me. The wife is to sleep in my bed. Both I and my mate will have the liberty of expressing their desire to breed thrice a day, and the other one must answer the call. Of course, we try to go more than that. While we breed, the husband is allowed to film us at it, or himself masturbate to the sight.

During the period, while she is doing something, I will often come up close to her, and touch up, kiss her or rub against her, as part of the seduction. Then when she expresses her arousal and desire through her responses, I mount her. I usually take my mate in various settings, in various postures. I prefer to use unique but arousing postures, mostly as a sign that I am dedicated to my job and simple pleasure is not my objective. My fertile potent seed is not to be wasted. Each round finishes with me releasing deep inside my mate's womb. After every time I finish seeding my mate, we stay joined at our sex for at least 15 minutes to make sure minimal amount of our sex juices leave her fertile womb and her egg has had the maximum chance to fertilize.

CONCLUSION

So that's how I service my client through my set up methods. While we are at the client's house, other than the times I am not rutting like an animal, I am usually a good friend and a welcome change to a couple whose relationship is usually a bit shaken because of an unhealthy sexual relation. While I can't obviously mention this on my CV, it has provided a steady source of rather good income, primarily because, let's say, this field is rather unexplored, and I am quite professional in my approach, and make sure performance is delivered without scope to complain. It has helped me support both my family (all they know is that I do 2-3 "part-time jobs") and later years of college. I won't pull this longer, but I hope you will be eager to read on further into my...ahem...diary. Heh, until next time (hopefully)....