Margarete and Hans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hans mechanically finished to assemble the weapon, and then observed her questioningly.

"I have a confession to make. Please, don't take this the wrong way. Ok?"

Again he nodded. Now he seemed curious what her sudden subdue attitude meant. Lastly, he put the firearm on the table, cleaned his greasy fingers with the dirty cloth, and waited. Finally, she had gotten his full attention.

"Remember the hotel we've stayed, while still on the coast?"

"The one with the large bathroom?"

She nodded.

"I've peeked Hans."

She paused, deliberately careful.

"I've secretly observed you, while you've showered ... I just couldn't stop watching you. Even though you were injured at that time, your body radiated so much ... strength, I couldn't stop looking. I was drawn to your stature. Your battered frame, the bruises, discolorations, scars, and yet the tone of your muscles ..." she was unexpectedly embarrassed, but managed to continue," ... and your huge cock. I've seen, how it became hard on its own, and yet you didn't do anything about it, continued to shower, and after some time, simply lost your erection. In that moment, I realized ..."

Abruptly, the overly dramatic recollection of her voyeurism got the better of her, and when she saw his embarrassed face, had to resist the temptation to laugh, at least not before she ended her monologue with some dignity,

"... that you've got a beautiful cock."

Then, she exploded into laughter. And finally something clicked in Hans, and her infectious roar had him overcome his embarrassment, and he joined in on her laughter. She couldn't stop laughing. Whenever she made an attempt to say something, she was overcome with another outburst of hysterics.

It took some time until the absurdity of the moment passed. When their mood had sobered, both remained quiet for some time.

Surprisingly, it was Hans to speak first.

"So you want to have sex?" he paused, looked up, as if to confirm he wasn't imagining things, and added incredulously, "With me?"

There was no sarcasm, no teasing innuendo, and no suggestive gesture when she answered, just a simple "Yes."

He sighted, and then stiffened.

It was on her to sort out his inner turmoil. She could see, he was clearly uncomfortable with her admission. Yet, she felt liberated. At last it was out in the open. It had burdened her far too long.

But if she does, what she does best - talking and explaining -, he'll obviously listen, as he always does, yet their emotional impasse wouldn't progress any further. Again she had to quell her tendency to squabble.

She observed him for some more moments. The nature of his now stiff posture reminded her of a fraught pupil before a tough exam. Isn't he sweet? Still, the assembled collection of deadly weapons next to him reminded her of the man's harrowing lethality. Even though a distant voice from serener times unsuccessfully whispered caution, pressured the grotesquery of her undertaking, Margarete gave in to her roaring desire for intimacy. She decided, she'll have to seduce him.

"Don't tell me, you've never thought about us becoming intimate?"

"Yes, I have."

"So what's keeping you?"

"You know what, Margarete."

"But you do understand my confession?"

"Yes."

"And you're planning to ignore it. Right?"

"What would you do in my position? By now, you know what I am. You've said so yourself. I'm a monster."

"A monster that's keeping me alive, against all odds. I'd be dead by now, like those loyal men, who had protected me for so long."

Momentarily overcome by grief, Margarete paused briefly. It made Hans look up, and for the first time some of her words took root.

Trying to sound cognizant, she continued. "In the immediate reverberation of the coup I had been incredibly naïve. Clinging to the thought I would somehow regain my prominence, if I were to become a symbol of the resistance..."

Smiling weakly, "My life is in shambles. There is no going back, Hans. Where would I return to? Even, ..., if we somehow manage to get through ..."

"We will Margarete. I promise."

"You don't have to promise me anything, Hans. You don't realize how fond I've become of you. Just let me be part of your world."

"My world?"

"Yes, you do have a certain simplicity for things. And your raw power and dedication is intoxicating. And you're here. Every day. My fierce protector. I've never shared so much intimacy with anybody in my life, and at the same time haven't been intimate at all. I respect, that you are a staunch professional, who knows his business. Who knows, how to bury his emotions. But you've buried yourself beyond recognition. And I think, I've seen through your calm exterior, Hans. Even now. Your innocent attempt to keep your pose, poorly conceals the passion flaring deep beneath your outward apathy."

For a moment, there was a rare gentleness in his face.

"Would you mind, if I sit on your lap, Hans? I'd really enjoy some closeness. I won't do anything you don't want to. I'd just appreciate, if you let me explain my feelings a little more clearly. And I think, it might help to calm my emotions. Will you allow for that?"

Quite on the contrary, to what she had said out loud, she quietly thought, the closeness she had asked for, was actually much more important for him. Yet, she couldn't have told him that, not in this moment. Although Margarete was confident she had seen enough cracks in his armor, to finally sip through to his emotional core, she had to find the right tone, and be in sync with his complexity on emotional matters. The moment seemed right. He appeared to be more open, to her being close, than usual.

When he didn't do anything, just stared at her, seemingly at odds with himself, she slowly moved towards him.

"May I?"

It broke the spell, and he clumsily readjusted his posture, in order to accommodate her. She sat down on his lap.

As soon as her warm thighs had settled in, two things happened almost simultaneously. His huge cock sprang into action, poking enthusiastically through his pants against her soft skin, and only an instance later, his face radiated the tell-tale signs of his renewed discomfiture.

Being accustomed to rouse males into overdrive throughout her life, Margarete took his reaction as a complement, and ignored his obvious discomfort. If she was to succeed, he had to get used to her intimacy anyhow. Hence, Margarete unabashedly snuggled against his chest, instinctively closed her eyes, and immensely enjoyed to finally be able to let her senses go wild.

Hans, completely dazed by her unabashed display of intimacy, didn't know what to do with his arms, and since he just couldn't bring himself to hug her, even though he intuitively felt she would want him to, decided to let them dangle noncommittally, and yet at the same time, felt awfully stupid about his inability to hide his unexpected arousal. Once again, this woman had forced him into something, he hadn't planned on ever happening. It irritated him. But then he knew, the tough female had been through a lot lately. Why not cut her some slack? Her emotional ups and downs were becoming burdensome though. What was she up to this time?

He still couldn't get his head around, what it would mean for their delicate relationship, now that she had spilled her guts. How could a woman like her, fall for guy like him? Consequently, his massive erection made him feel insensitive to her needs. In a way, he felt like a creep. Of all possible situations, now this bastard decided to show his grit.

Yet some weeks ago, this seductive hooker hadn't even once been able to rouse his interest, despite her slinky pose, large and beautiful breasts, sincere efforts, and apparent oral skills. That encounter, once again, had left Hans with that dreadful feeling of inadequacy, when it came down to his dealings with females. Even though he had become well-versed in burying the immense frustration, and the resulting perception of impotence, it became harder and harder to quell the enormous anger.

The disappointed look on that hustlers face, when she had observed his large but flaccid cock, after she hadn't been able to provoke any swelling, had been uncomfortably familiar.

But no matter how hard Hans wished for his impotence to return, to help him save face, restore his professionalism, his cock was filled to the brim with blood.

It didn't help, when Margarete playfully murmured into his chest, "Don't worry about your erection, Hans. I like it, really. It defines what you are, so very masculine."

Hans didn't know how to respond to such sweet talking. And, he so very much wanted to say something meaningful.

Still cuddling close to him, Margarete, suddenly impassioned, inquired, "Can I ask you something, Hans?"

"... sure."

His uncharacteristically hoarse voice made Margarete look up. Even with his uncomfortable expression, Hans provoked a tingling warmth in her sex. His unrepentant manhood, giving away his immense arousal, finally broke the last remnants of restraint Margarete still had. In that moment, she wanted nothing more than being fucked, fucked hard by that brute. She had to draw him out.

"Do you think I'm a spoiled broad?"

"No."

"You are a well-mannered monster. Always courteous when handling your safekeeping. Yet, you're lying. I can always tell when you're lying. And I'm sick of it. Admit it."

Intentionally, she had let a bitchy arrogance sneak into her voice.

"Margarete..."

"I know what you're thinking, Hans. She is a spoiled bitch, ... in heat. You can tell. For a hunter like you, such a thing is easy to spot. Whatever that drama queen monologues, she will not be able to hide the fact, that she's just another bitch in heat, waiting to be screwed.

"Stop ..."

"Stop what, Hans? I'm just being honest. By now, I read you like an open book. But you know that already, do you?"

Irritated, Hans clenched his fists.

"But that doesn't bother you. What really annoys you, is ..., that she had the insolence to force herself upon you. Once again, that pampered dame just wouldn't respect your boundaries."

The snarky tone in her voice began to have its desired effect. Brief flashes of anger were beginning to surface in his still somewhat restraint facial expression.

"Do you have any idea, how a damp pussy feels like? Or are you practicing celibacy?"

"... don't talk like that."

"I can feel your anger boiling. There is so much of it. You've had to put up with that snotty self-importance of that female far too long. I can see it written all over your face. But she just wouldn't listen, would she? Finally, put her in her place. Show her, what it means to play with fire ..."

"I..., don't... argh ..."

"Yes, she will not shut up, until she gets what she wants. You should know that by now. That obnoxious woman always gets what she wants. Now stuff her. Punish her. She needs it. That bulge of hard flesh betrays you. No more hiding. No more pretending ..."

She had crossed the line. His facial expression changed in an instant. There wasn't a hint of embarrassment left, when he grabbed a flock of her curly black hair, and forced her head sideways. His grip was brutal. No more restraint. When he looked down on her, there was so much fury pouring out of his eyes, if looks could kill, she'd be fighting for her life. His pent up frustration was overwhelming. Margarete finally saw the abyss, haunting the man. She had cracked his shell. The monster was alive know, unrestraint anger was hammering down on her. The sudden coldness in his eyes was terrifying.

Yet, it aroused her even more.

"Take me, ..., hard." she whispered cockily.

Hans grabbed her jawbone, and forced her mouth shut. It hurt. And yet, his bottled up anger and frustration irreversibly boiled over, when she, though not able to even move an inch of her face, still wouldn't give in, and defied him with a triumphant glowing in her eyes.

That did it. No more pretending. Within a second his aggressive pull had torn trough the t-shirt. Margarete's pendulous white breasts were suddenly bar. Two puffy areolae, and their hardened nipples, shamelessly exposed her advanced arousal. For a moment, Hans hesitated, his eyes greedily devouring the two beautiful convexities, before he had to grab them. They were surprisingly firm. As Hans began to squeeze and explore, archaic instincts, dormant far too long, lastly kicked in, and freed him of his restraint.

His hand roughly massaged her breasts, kneading them, as if they were dough. It was an overly possessive gesture.

Margarete whimpered.

He inflicted more stimulant, even pain, vulgarly pressing her puffy tip out of its natural form. His rough handling seemed to rouse her nipple, elongating obscenely under his assault. Fascinated by its flexibility he squeezed the pointy tip. Once more, making her moan. His sudden unrestrained aggressiveness, this remarkable outpour of repressed emotions, this raw mixture of anger and lust, caused her scent to change ever so slightly.

Suddenly, there was a vulgar dampness in her vibes. Margarete's juices began to flow, reading her already inflamed folds for the inevitable. Hans let go of her hair.

She didn't move. Just observed him defiantly. This arrogant aloofness, he hadn't seen on her for some time, slowly seemed to creep back into her face. Margarete wasn't going to back down.

Would she mock him even more? And if she did, what would he do? Hit her? In a domineering gesture Hans pressed his thumb on her jaw, moved along her prominent cupid bow, shrewdly warning her to shut up. Yet, he wasn't able to conceal the gentleness of his touch.

Intrigued by the wide range of emotions suddenly on display, Margarete observed the immense frustration in his face. They were in unchartered territory now. Was it dangerous territory? In spite of everything - Margarete tried to convince herself - he was just a roused male, whose suppressed emotions have finally been freed. Still, the unknown demon, looming in the shadows of his conflicted psyche, frightened her more, than the undeniable arousal keeping her on the edge.

While he continued to explore her lips with his thumb, Hans avidly devoured her exposed breasts. Her large areolae seemed to have an almost hypnotic effect on him. Once more, he squeezed her pointy nipples, as if it would help him understand what was happening. It provoked another soft moan.

His torn t-shirt still covered parts of her voluptuous body. Another violent pull on the ragged fabric, and Margarete's alluring corpulence was completely exposed.

Hans couldn't get enough of that sight. A female in her prime. There was nothing fragile on her. Even though they had managed to distance themselves from one another, despite the unfortunate circumstances, which had forced them to share an unusual level of familiarity, Hans had been confident, he had properly visualized the normally hidden charms of her body.

But the real thing was so much more exciting, and having her sit on his lap, naked, proud, and seemingly fearless, fueled his immense arousal even more.

Hans devoured her curvaceous frame. Her immaculately white belly. He simply had to touch it. It was soft and warm. Then, was immediately drawn to her sex below. Her thighs still closed, protecting what's beneath. Those first beginnings of her dark pubic hair worked as a combustive agent for his accelerating arousal.

The confined swelling in his pants was rapidly becoming an annoying distraction. For a moment, Hans let his hand linger on her belly, the last remnants of his restraint quickly evaporating. He abruptly stopped his exploring ministrations, and picked her up with such ease, that for the first time in their long time together, Margarete felt hunches of panic creeping through her sexually intoxicated brain. It was an indistinct fear of having provoked something she wouldn't be able to control. To have woken a demon, who might turn against her. Irrationally, that sentiment stirred her excitement even more.

It took him two brief steps to unceremoniously pin her to the wall, exerting that much force, the ugly painting next to them skid of its hook, and noisily shattered into several pieces on the floor.

He held her there, brutally squeezing her slim waist, snarling menacingly, "Lower my pants ..., slowly. If you skim my cock, just a little, I'll punish you for it."

Hard-pressed to the ugly wallpaper, like she was just an appliance, Margarete quickly found the hemline of his pants, and her gentle fingers sure handedly freed the swollen monstrosity from its confinement. Aiding her, he briefly shook his hips, and they were both naked.

"Now kiss me, like you mean it."

With both her hands, at first hesitant, Margarete softly grabbed his face, then drawing him close, until their lips met for the first time. Both kept their eyes open, reveling in the abrupt intimacy, feeling each other's warm panting, breathing over their interlocked lips. When Margarete's thick lips gave way, his tongue darted to explore, and made her close her eyes.

Unrestrained cravings finally met, and their lips interlocked in a battle of exploration. Fragments of salvia began to change sides. His passion finally unrestrained, Hans explored, roamed freely, tasted, fed on her, as if he had been famished far too long. The huge male finally let go of his corked up vigor, and gave in to his fire, drowning his smothering anger with desire.

Moments of intimacy seemed to defy time, stretching forever, until their lips eventually parted, both in silent agreement for more. For a moment, Hans studied her heated face up close. She was not wearing any makeup. Her pout still wet from their smooching. The dark, curly hair in disarray. But it was her eyes, now foggy with fervor, that really touched him, and ultimately gave words to his urge for more.

"Open up."

Margarete slowly spread her thighs, exposing her wet folds.

"Now, be a good girl, and hold still."

"I can help." She whispered.

Until that moment, supporting her whole weight with his bare hands, he had her pinned uncomfortably to the wall.

Hans couldn't remember the day when his cock had been that hard. Relishing his rediscovered potency, he teased the glistening entrance to her sanctuary, slowly rubbing his bursting member on her labia. His slow movement stimulated her protective folds to open up more, exposing the entrance to her vagina.

"I want you in me, Hans. Stop teasing me. Just fuck me. Please, allow me to brace you neck, your hands are starting to hurt me."

"Good!" he grumbled excitedly, "you've had this a long time coming. Don't you?"

Surprised by the still menacing undercurrent in his voice, she again pleaded. "Please."

"You want me?"

"Yes."

"You want me to fuck you, like there is no tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want you to fuck me, like there is no ..." His swollen glans had already widened her entrance, causing her to moan. He withdrew his tip, teasing.

"You weren't finished."

"God! Hans! Please, fuck me, ..., hard."

She braced his neck, reducing some of the uncomfortable pressure squeezing her waist, and this time he let her body slid, at last impaling her on his engorged manhood. Despite her flooding fluids, she was very tight. She hadn't had sex in months. And he was big, really big, quickly stretching her love canal, eliciting that feeling of fullness, Margarete had fantasized about for long. Both groaned their excitement unreservedly, moaning full of passion, as their intimacy reached a new height.

Margaret had never felt that full. And he hadn't even penetrated her completely.

"God Hans, you are a monster." Grabbing his face once more, and kissing him fervently, before he was able to respond with another ugliness. That did it. Hans finally penetrated her fully, stretching her love canal even more. He enjoyed the resilience of her muscles, like a tight sleeve, her warm and slick vagina firmly sheathed around his cock.