Margaritaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey's pulse quickened as he watched through almost closed eyelids. Ann's knees raised and parted above the water's edge. In the dim light, he could tell that Shane had his hand between her legs, playing with her. Joey's cock stiffened in excitement. Closing his eyes, his hand rubbed at his throbbing member under the bubbling water. He remembered the softness of her skin when she slid against his legs earlier. Imaginary feelings of those soft thighs, straddling his legs, entered his mind. Her soft breasts, cupped in his hands, begged to have their nipples kissed. He silently wished it was his hand caressing between Ann's open legs now, sliding up her smooth thighs and sinking fingers into her opening.

Ann's mind turned toward Joey. At work, she had seen the large bulge in his pants and wondered about the size of him. Now he was completely naked, just a short distance from her. She slipped her hands up to her breasts and gently cupped them as her husband played below. She imagined reaching out and caressing Joey's bare leg under the water. Her hand would slide up and wrap around his penis, proving her thoughts of its size. It would get hard in her grasp as she gently massaged its length. She would pull it to the water's surface, with one hand cupping his full balls, and suck the head into her lips. She could feel his cum splash into her mouth as his penis slipped across her tongue. Pinching at her nipples, the thoughts of Joey's penis filled her mind.

Joey peeked through slightly opened eyelids. He secretly watched Ann's breathing deepen. Her knees had spread wider above the waterline. Her muffled moans mixed with the droning pumps of the hot tub. Her chin jutted upward as a soft, jerky, "N...n...n...n..." escaped her lips, and her knees tightened around Shane's shoulders.

After a moment, Shane slid back onto the step. Grabbing his margarita, the ice rattled against glass.

"Oh, shit!" he spoke. "I think it's time for another drink."

Joey's shaking hand reached for his glass. He gulped the last of the liquid from it.

"I'll get it," Ann offered. "I am getting too warm out here anyway. I need to get out."

Shane slid to the side so Ann could use the step to exit the tub. In the soft moonlight, Joey watched as she climbed out. Her wet breasts swung heavily as she climbed out of the water. His eyes fixed on her ass as she stepped over the tub's edge. In the dim light he thought he could see the outlines of hairless pussy lips. He wondered what she smelled like... what it felt like. He pictured himself pushing his face into her and tasting her. The erection in his hand ached at the thoughts.

Ann wrapped her robe around her and turned back towards the tub. "You both want one?" she asked.

Shane replied back, "Well I am sure I need one." Turning toward Joey, "You do too, right?"

"Sure. I mean, yes. Please." Maybe more alcohol would help his dick soften, he thought to himself.

Speaking to Ann, Shane commented, "Actually, I am getting a little too warm in here, too. I think I am also going to get out. I'll help you with the drinks." He then turned to Joey. "You okay? Feel free to stay out here and come in the house whenever you are ready. If you stay out here, I will bring your drink."

Joey was relieved to hear the options. He could sit here till the swelling in his cock went down and go into the house. "I think I'll stay for just a bit. I'll be in shortly," he coyly replied.

Shane rose from the tub. Joey tried to avoid watching him, but couldn't resist peaking at the semi-hard dick hanging between Shane's legs as he climbed from the tub.

Shane toweled off, slipped on his robe, and was gone.

Inside the house, Ann approached Shane. "What's going on here?"she asked quietly. "What are you doing? Are you trying to line me up with Joey?"

Shane just stared at her.

"What?"she continued. Her voice was slightly shaky, but not angry. "Are you trying to set up a threesome with him or something?"

Shane smiled at her. "Do you want to?"

Ann froze. After a long pause, she asked, "Well... uh... what? Do you want me to?"

Shane knew this cat and mouse game. He knew Ann wanted Joey. She could have worn one of her longer robes, but she didn't. No. She chose the sexy short one that she knew always turned Shane on. She would have acted upset if she didn't want to have sex with Joey. But, she wasn't upset. She was too calm, too analytical. She was open to the idea. Shane knew that in her way, she was seeking his permission, without actually asking. She was trying to make it all Shane's idea, so she could bed Joey without any guilt.

So, Shane gave the permission she was evasively seeking. "I wouldn't mind, honey. It would be okay. It's kind of exciting to think about, isn't it?"

Ann's skin flushed. "Well, I... I dont know... Do you really think he wants to?"

Shane pulled her close. The thin robe clung deliciously around her body. His hands wrapped behind her, pulling at the cheeks of her ass.

He dipped his head into her neck. "How could anyone not want this?" he murmured, as he ground into her.

"Well..." she hesitated. "Well, I really... don't know, Shane." He felt a slight tremble in his arms when she said it. Her face flushed, and she could feel the wetness in her vagina as she pondered it.

There it was! Shane knew she was willingly open to the idea. His heart was pounding in his ears as his cock ground into her belly. He reached down and dipped two fingers into a sopping wet pussy. He knew the thoughts excited her. He smiled to himself. It was his plan. He was going to watch his wife, fucked by another man. The bulge under his robe grew larger in anticipation.

When Joey entered the house, Shane was sitting back in one of the love seats, still in his robe. "Come join me," Shane spoke. "We are out of mixer, but still have lime, salt, and tequila."

"I'll just go get dressed and be right there,"Joey replied.

"Fuck! This isn't going to work," Shane thought to himself. He had to be quick.

"Ah, bullshit, Joey. Be comfortable! Besides, after a few minutes out of the hot tub, your body temperature continues to rise, and you'll be glad to be in just a robe."

Joey nodded and sat in the opposite love seat, being careful not to let his robe open as he sat.

A tray of cut limes, a salt shaker, three shot glasses, and a half bottle of tequila sat on the ottoman between them.

Shane grinned. "Let's have a shot of nature's nectar," he offered.

They both rubbed lime onto the backs of their hands and sprinkled salt over it. Each downed a shot and licked the wet salt from their hands.

"Ahhhh..." Shane gasped. "Love it!"

Just then, Ann returned to the room, still wearing the short silky robe from the hot tub. Joey stared at the loosely tied robe, gently sweeping across the curves of her body. The top was opened slightly, showing the cleavage of her large breasts, which moved freely under it as she walked.

Slight flashes of bare thigh emerged as she moved towards the two men. She carried a large glass, ice tinkling inside of it.

"Anyone want ice water?" she offered. "I needed some."

Both men shook their heads and thanked her. She turned and sat at the end of the ottoman between the two ogling men. They both watched as she leaned forward, placing the glass on the floor between her feet, and scooped out a ice cube.

"Ahhh..." she sighed, sucking the ice cube into her mouth and falling backward onto the ottoman between the two men.

Shane barely had time to move the liquor tray as she fell backward. She raised her arms over her head and stretched. The robe drew tightly against her hardened nipples and slid dangerously up her smooth thighs, barely covering the charms hidden between them. In her mind she told Shane, "Okay. If this is what you want, let's do it!"

It took several moments before anyone spoke.

"Uh... I have an idea," Shane finally chimed. He smiled at the two of them. "How about tequila shots? In fact, body shots!"

Ann's head turned toward her husband. "Oooohh. That could be fun," she cooed. "Joey? Want to?"

Joey managed to break his studying of the body stretched out in front of him. "Uh... yeah... I... uhh..." His voice was shaky as the words came out.

"Okay, here's how we'll play." Shane began. "One of us will put lime and salt somewhere on Ann, and the other must take a shot, then lick the lime and salt off her. We'll take turns. How's that?"

Ann was the first to reply. "Wait. Wait a minute."

Disappointment blanketed the men's faces. But, they were thrilled to hear her continue.

"Just make sure you guys get all the lime and salt off me", she said. "I don't want to be left all sticky and gritty!"

Joey grinned. "Okay," he replied, still enthralled with the sight in front of him.

"Okay," Shane echoed, handing the salt and a slice of lime to Joey.

"I get the first shot, Joey."

Joey's hands shook as he rubbed a slice of lime on Ann's chest, just below her neckline. He lightly sprinkled salt over it.

"Uh... there," he stammered.

Shane took a shot of tequila from the bottle and swallowed. Immediately, he lowered his head and licked at the salty spot on Ann's chest.

"Ummm... that's good," he whispered out loud. His lips then surrounded the saltiness, licking and sucking wetly until he was sure it was all off her skin.

Ann smiled up at the two of them. "Oooohhh...I think I am going to like this game," she spoke softly.

Shane looked Joey directly in the eyes, "Your turn, Joey."

Shane pulled Ann's collar to the side, knowing that she loved to have her neck kissed. He rubbed the lime and then salted the muscles at the side of her neck. A vein pulsed where the glistening mixture clung. He sat back and watched as Joey downed a shot of tequila and lowered his mouth to Ann's neck.

Ann moaned softly as Joey licked and sucked at her neck. Her hand came down on the back of his head, urging him to suck longer at the tender flesh.

"Make sure you get all of it," Shane told him, watching his wife's pleasure mounting. Her hips pushed upward as if trying to make contact with an invisible lover. Joey pawed at the collar, sliding it further down Ann's shoulder. His palm pressed against the bare shoulder as he opened his mouth widely and bit down on her tender flesh.

Shane watched Ann's nipples harden and press against the thin cloth of her robe. He reached down and caught one between his fingers and rolled it lightly, causing her to moan. Then, he tapped Joey's shoulder and whispered, "My turn."

Reluctantly, Joey sat back onto the love seat. His robe parted, exposing a semi-hard, thick penis between his thighs.

Shane looked at his condition and uttered, "Maybe we should both take a turn at the same time."

Joey didn't reply. His eyes were transfixed on the barely covered body in front of him. Ann's breasts bulged at the opening of her robe. Hard nipples eagerly strained at the thin fabric. The hem of her robe rode high on her smooth white thighs, just inches from her womanhood. His heart pounded in his throat.

Reaching down, Shane pulled opened Ann's robe to her waist. Joey's eyes caught sight of the most beautiful tits he had ever seen. The ivory smooth skin of her large breasts begged to be caressed. Brown nipples puckered as Shane rubbed lime into them, forcing the centers to jut out further from their crinkly bed.

Joey didn't wait for Shane to add the salt before he grabbed the bottle of tequila, took a large swig, and dove down to suck on the gorgeous breast closest to him.

Shane smiled, and without touching the tequila, joined Joey in attacking Ann's breasts.

The two of them sucked and bit at her nipples. They grabbed her breasts and pulled them to their mouths, trying to suck the nipples deeper. Ann squirmed in excitement, clutching at the backs of their heads as they continued their attack on her. Soon, she could no longer tell the difference between pleasure and pain. Reddened marks emerged on the soft white flesh where the two of them pulled and kneaded at her flesh. Her nipples burned with pleasure as the two sucked and bit at them.

Waves of arrows shot from her stinging nipples into her crotch. Ann felt a hand slide down her chest and undo the sash of her robe. Then it floated over her skin, spreading the robe open, exposing her naked body completely.

Joey watched as Shane pulled away, reaching for another slice of lime. Shane traced a line of juice from the soft skin under her belly button to the thin line of blond pubic hair capping her otherwise bald mound. Continuing, he traced down the smooth skin on each side of her spreading outer lips, leaving them wet and glistening. Smiling, he looked up at Joey's wide eyed gaze.

Whispering in a low, shaky voice, Shane said, "Yo.. your turn."

Joey couldn't believe it. His head spun from tequila and lust. He had always wanted to see Ann's naked body. Just watching her at work made his cock swell. He had thrilled at the short glimpses down her blouse or the brief peek of her small, tight ass as she bent over to pick something up. And, now she lay totally naked before him. Her husband was offering her to him... for him to explore the beautiful body he had often dreamed of.

Shaking in anticipation, Joey rose from beside her and moved between her spreading knees. His cock, now fully hard, rose painfully upward out of the opening of his robe. Kneeling onto the carpet, he stopped to study the beautiful sight spread before him. The smooth white skin of her thighs rose to rounded hips. The wet line of lime trailed down her silky belly and sheened on the puffy outer lips of her vagina. Pink inner lips peeked from her dampness. Joey no longer cared about the tequila. All he wanted was to taste the trail of lime trailing down her belly. Slipping his arms under the back of her thighs, he pulled himself closer and lowered his lips to her belly, licking eagerly against the soft white skin.

Visions of his ex-wife shot through Joey's head. He peeked downward, admiring the pink inner lips of Ann's pussy, protruding slightly between the bare, puffy, outer ones. Maria never shaved herself like this. She always kept herself well-trimmed, but short black curly hair still covered everything around her pussy. Joey liked the feel of Ann's bare skin against his mouth. His saliva made her soft skin slide easily under his lips, as he slurped at the trail of lime.

This new feeling drove his passion to higher levels than he had ever felt with Maria. His rigid cock was throbbing, aching, eagerly hoping for reward. The head of it felt swollen, taut, and ready to burst from the pressures building in his loins. A growling noise leaked from deep in his throat as his mouth hungrily followed the lime trail lower.

Ann's moans grew louder as Joey chased the taste of lime down one side of her swelling pussy. Dragging his tongue over an outer lip, he then sucked the fleshiness into his mouth, savoring the sourness of the lime mixed with the tenderness of her skin. His mouth moved to the other side and continued licking and sucking the soft sour flesh.

Joey's arms pushed further around Ann's thighs, reaching his hands onto her belly, pulling her tighter to him. Her legs pushed upward from the broad shoulders pressing under them. His strong hands gripped above her mound, holding her tightly against his mouth. The satin soft skin of her thighs rubbed against his ears. Harder he sucked on her puffy flesh, trying to draw the lime from her skin.

Ann looked over toward Shane for reassurance. He sat there, mesmerized, watching another man devouring his wife's pussy. He was stroking his rock hard cock, solidly in his fist.

Ann loudly moaned, "Oh...Oh, Joey!" Her hands caught the back of his head and guided him to her burning center. "Oh, God, Joey. ...YES. ...THERE," she cried.

Joey's hands slipped under her, grabbing the cheeks of her ass, lifting her to his eager mouth. His tongue buried into the hot, molten, wetness of her. Musky sweetness filled his mouth as he dragged his tongue through the length of her pussy. He felt the hardness of her clitoris and kissed lightly on it before his tongue slid back down and pushed into her vagina.

Ann's body arched as she tried to push herself further onto his probing tongue. Her vagina burned with excitement. Her clitoris stung with the touch of his tongue. Her hips uncontrollably raised to meet Joey's onslaught on her.

Joey held her tightly, his tongue circling the entrance of her opening, tasting her dewy freshness.

She felt the heat from her body gather in her abdomen and then sink to her vagina. Her clitoris burned with anticipation of an orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" Ann screamed, as Joey slid his slippery tongue upward and flicked it madly over her swollen flaming clit. An explosion shot from her clitoris and quickly burned a path up to the tender nipples the two men had tortured.

"Fuck!" she screamed again, buckling at her waist as she came. With his arms wrapped tightly around her thighs, his hands held tightly to her jerking body. Her legs thrashed wildly into the air above him. She tried to squirm sideways, but he held her to his slippery mouth, sliding his tongue and wet lips up and down through the hot folds of her convulsing pussy.

Driving his tongue deeply into her brought her from one wave of her climax to another. The opening of her vagina clamped repeatedly around his persistent tongue. He tasted the rush of her cum as it gushed into his mouth, and drove his tongue deeper into her, wanting more.

"Oh, please...,"she begged. "N...No more!"

But, Joey would not quit. He opened his mouth widely and clamped his cum soaked lips against the open lips of her quivering pussy. He sucked hard as his flattened tongue slid up and down through the swollen folds. Ann's body writhed under his torturous mouth. She felt her body shaking as another wave of pleasure built inside her.

Tightening his grasp around her hips, his mouth slid to her clit and sucked hard on the engorged bud, drawing it into his mouth. Gently biting down, his teeth and lips pulled eagerly at it.

"F...FU...UCK!!" Ann cried out loud, as she thrust her hips higher and her thighs clamped tightly around Joey's head.

Her body burst into another fiery orgasm, buckling her at her waistline. Her hands dug desperately at the cushion beneath her as her clit scorched a hot path through her vagina and up into her torso. Her face contorted. The shock of the climax grabbed at her throat and blasted into her head. Every nerve in her body screamed as the violent jolt of pleasure and pain overpowered her.

"OHHHH, GOD!!!" she sreamed.

Shane had never seen his wife come so hard before. He was transfixed by the sight in front of him. He stroked harder at his raging hard on, and jerked on it roughly. With only a few more maddening strokes he shot a huge ribbon of cum onto the side of the ottoman.

The aftershocks of Ann's orgasm slowly subsided as Joey lapped at the juices seeping from her vagina. Occasionally, his tongue swept across her anus, trying to get every drop of her trickling cum. His hands stroked softly on her belly.

Raising his head from the deliciousness of her pussy, he lifted her hips and pulled her ass over the edge of the ottoman. Joey looked over towards an enthralled Shane, seeing the desperation in his eyes.

Shane smiled and nodded to him.

Joey positioned himself closer to Ann. Opening his robe, he shrugged it off his shoulders and tossed it onto the floor.

Ann admired his broad hairless chest sloping down to a flat stomach. From his loins stood an erect swollen, brown penis. It wasn't much longer than her husband's, but it was thicker, with a much fatter head on the end. Purple veins protruded around the thickness of his brown shaft. The head, fat and engorged from excitement, shined from taut skin. It looked like an oversized helmet on a soldier, as it slightly bounced with Joey's heartbeat throbbing through it. Gripping his enflamed cock in his hand, Joey drug the fat spongy head up and down through the slippery folds of Ann's pussy. As it slid over her clitoris, Ann moaned. He grabbed at her shaking thighs and pressed them widely over her belly, opening her swollen womanhood to him.