Margaritaville

Story Info
An obsessed man plots to share his wife.
9.6k words
4.13
16.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers

Please leave a comment on the things you enjoyed in this story or did not like. Your comments will help me become a better writer. Thank You.

Margaritaville

Ann Franklin's employer had scheduled a week long training seminar for her to attend in San Diego. She asked her husband, Shane, if he might want to go along for a mini-vacation. Shane, at age 40, was a self-employed contract writer, working from home. He readily accepted, thinking it would be a fun getaway.

Joey Martinez, a coworker of Ann's, was also scheduled for the trip. He is of Mexican-American heritage, standing six foot two, and was a quite large man. Large, yes, but not by the meaning of fat. But, muscular, with a very stately type of presence. He was a fairly quiet guy... easy going. He, also, was eager to get away.

Ann's desk sat next to Joey's and they worked, chatted, and played office games all the time. They had become quite good friends. Ann knew most of his life's stories, and he, too, knew most of hers. They considered each other as friends more than just coworkers.

Shane had met Joey several times before, and they enjoyed each other's company. Joey's personality fit well with Shane's open honesty. They had a mutual respect for each other. And, they both loved football... and margaritas.

While in San Diego, Shane spent most of the days hanging around the swimming pool or exploring nearby places while Ann and Joey were attending the seminars. Afterward, they would all go out to have dinner and eventually seek out the best margaritas San Diego would offer. They also did a little sight-seeing while there. The three of them joked, drank, danced, and had a great time together.

But, ever since that trip to San Diego, Shane had a feeling deep down that something was amiss. Ann was often talking about how Joey did this... or how his ex-wife had nagged him about that... or poor Joey this... or poor Joey that. Ann had told Shane how Joey and his ex-wife, Maria, were still feuding over the details of their divorce. She appeared overly obsessed with her coworker's life.

Shane had always trusted Ann. However, lately she seemed to be... well... acting differently. She seemed infatuated with the goings on of Joey. Shane's mind raced as a bit of jealously crept through him.

Shane and Ann had a good sex life. But, it had slowed down a bit. He had always just attributed it to their age. But, could there be something going on between her and this man? This all made Shane's mind think of the things that could be happening.

He knew Joey drove a customized camper van to work and often drove to a nearby park for a lunchtime nap. Jealous thoughts began racing through his head; What if she was joining him during these lunch breaks? Did he talk her into slipping into the back of it for sex? Was he... fucking her? Missionary? Doggy style? Was his cock bigger than mine? Did she moan when he entered her?

The thoughts tormented him. He questioned himself about his feelings. He really did trust her, but...

One afternoon, Shane was lying on the sofa while Ann was at work. Maddening thoughts kept running through his head. A vision of Ann and Joey secretly having sex lingered in his mind. His thoughts became clearer, seeing them in the back of his van... the van rocking back and forth as Joey fucked her from behind. He envisioned Ann moaning in ecstacy as Joey fucked her. She was enjoying it. She was fucking enjoying it!

After indulging in his visions, he realized something seemed to be terribly wrong. His mind was slipping from his tormenting jealousy. He was feeling... something else... a stirring... in his groin... his cock was swelling... with excitement.

What the fuck?!! His heart pounded as his mind visualized Joey sliding his cock into his wife's wet pussy. They were both totally naked, her white body contrasting with his brown skin, sweating in the heat of the van. Joey was fucking Ann, and she was enjoying it. Shane reached down, pulling his enflamed cock from his pants. He was hard. Uncontrollably, he began stroking it.

Shane hated what he was feeling. "They can't do this! Fuck! She can't cheat on me!" raced through his brain.

With his eyes tightly closed, he watched Joey ramming a monster brown cock in and out of his wife's tight wet pussy... her tits bouncing back and forth as Joey pounded in and out. She was grunting in pleasure as she slammed back against him.

"Damn it!" Shane suddenly cried out. "C'mon, Joey! Fuck her! Fuck her, Joey!! Make her cum!!!"

Sweat dripped from Shane's brow as cum splashed up onto his shirt. He continued stroking until his cock finally oozed its last drop. He lay there, exhausted, and shaken about his feelings.

As weeks passed. Shane could not abandon the visions in his head. He was obsessed. The vision of another man fucking his wife filled his thoughts. He eyed her carefully after she returned home from work. He checked her panties for tell-tale marks, but there were none. He had finally come to terms with his feelings. He now knew the thoughts excited him.

He had to do something about it. But...what?

His thoughts grew to unreasonable expectations; What if he snuck up and caught them? He could park a distance from the van and wait till they slipped naked, into the back of it. He could quietly walk up and listen for the sounds of them fucking each other, yelling in extacy. Yeah, he would wait till he heard Ann loudly moaning, as Joey fucked in and out of her pussy with his monsterous brown cock. Or, maybe he would wait till he heard the screams of her coming on his thick pole, as Joey groaned and shot gallons of semen deep into his wife's wanton pussy!

"FUCK!!" Shane bellowed. His imagination once again took control of him. His throbbing cock told him he had to do something...

What did he want to do about the whole situation? What he really wanted was... well, to be honest with himself... he wanted to watch them. He wanted to see this other man fuck his beautiful wife. Yeah, that's what he really wanted! He wanted to see his wife fuck Joey!

He had to make a plan.

Knowing Joey loved football and margaritas, Shane decided he would lure him to the house on a game day that the Cowboys played the Saints. Joey was originally from Texas, a natural Cowboy fan, and Shane liked the Saints. The game was in a couple of weeks, so Shane asked Ann if she would mind if Joey came over for the game. She readily accepted the idea and told him she thought it would be great to get Joey out of his house for a bit. She warned Shane that Joey seldom accepted invitations to be a guest at other's homes.

"I will get him over here," Shane boasted. "Just leave it to me."

A week before the game, Shane called Joey.

"Hi, Joey." Shane spoke, "This is Shane. Hey, do you think you could come over and help me move an aluminum shed? It's light, but awkward. I just need to move it about four feet over to the side. I'll pay you in margaritas!"

Shane knew Joey's kindness would make him eager to help. And, a margarita would clinch the deal.

"Sure, when do you want to do it?" Joey replied.

Shane knew that both Ann and Joey had Friday off, and the game was a Thursday night football game.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe this Thursday, sometime after you get off work? Would that be good for you?"

"Uh... yeah... " Joey replied with a bit of hesitation. "That would be fine. I need to get back at six-thirty, though."

"Not a problem. Should only take us a few minutes to move."

"Okay,"Joey answered back. "I'll be there about five."

"Thanks, buddy. I appreciate your help." The hook was set.

Joey showed up at Shane and Ann's a little after five-thirty. Ann greeted him at the front door, barefoot, in a pair of short, baggy shorts and an oversized t-shirt with a stretched out U-collar. She was definitely in comfort mode.

"Hi, Joey!" She beamed.

"Sorry, I'm late." he told Ann.

Ann smiled and shrugged, "Shane is in the backyard, getting things ready. Just go through the side gate. You'll see him." She knew Shane had still not invited him to watch the game, so she didn't mention it either.

Shane was busy moving small items out of the way. "Hey, Joey! Glad you could help me. I just need to get this thing moved from here to there," gesturing a few feet away. "Want a margarita before we start?"

Readily accepting, Joey followed Shane into the house. As they entered, Joey commented on the large basement room. "Nice!"

Shane had created a 'Man Cave', filled with sports items. A sixty inch flat screen TV hung on a wall with two leather overstuffed recliners directly facing towards it. On either side was a sofa and love seat. All the walls were covered with autographed sports pictures and various other memorabilia. A full bar sat nestled in an open side room.

"Wow! This is REALLY nice!" Joey exploded, ogling the collections throughout the room. "What a way to watch a game!"

Shane poured their drinks from a pitcher of margaritas he had made earlier, and the two of them sat in the recliners. The pre-game show was on, talking up the game.

"Hey! You should stay here and watch the game with me," Shane suggested.

"Are you sure?" Joey's eyes were still scanning the room. "I'd love to."

"Well, down your drink. Let's get that shed moved and get back in here before the game starts."

As Shane had promised, it only took a few minutes to move the shed, and then they were both back inside with fresh margaritas, watching the start of the game. Ann joined them, plopping down into the plush love seat near Joey.

Ann kept bringing snacks and fresh drinks throughout the evening. She was a perfect hostess to their guest. When restocking the table in front of them, joey would catch a glimpse down the wide opening of her loose t-shirt and admire how her shorts rode up her legs as she bent over the table. Ann's tits swayed as she moved around and when she plopped back into her seat. Obviously, she wore no bra, much to Joeys delight. Joey was enjoying the views of Ann as much as the game.

Shane turned toward Joey to mention something about the current play on the screen. He stayed silent as he noticed Joey was engrossed in the view of Ann sitting on the love seat beside him. Joey was quietly just staring.

Shane looked over at his wife to see what Joey found so interesting. His wife sat there, watching the tv intently. Her feet were loosely pulled up onto the seat in front of her, with her arms hugging around her knees. Her breasts were pressed tightly to her thighs, bulging against the cotton cloth of her t-shirt. The baggy legs of her shorts had pulled aside, the leg opening lay open wide, allowing a complete view of her panty covered crotch. The lacy white fabric did little to hide the pouty lips of her shaved pussy. Both men sat there in silent awe of the sight before them.

Shane's cock responded with the knowledge that another man was viewing his wife's pussy. He silently wished she had not worn the cute little panties. He wondered if Joey was also getting excited from seeing her. He discretely adjusted his pants to allow for the growth within them. Then, he turned his gaze to his guest and watched him do the same.

The blare of the tv pulled their attention. A loud commercial had just begun. Both men looked forward, then at each other.

"What a game, huh?" Shane managed to choke out.

Joey smiled and nodded.

It wasn't long before they lost count of how many drinks they had consumed. By the third quarter, the Cowboys were up seventeen to thirteen and Joey was happily half in the bag.

Shane turned and said, "You know, I am not going to let you drive home, right? We have a spare room and you are welcome to stay the night."

"I agree, Joey." Anne piped in. "You guys have both had way too much to drink and be on the streets."

Joey looked at both of them. He knew they were right. He graciously accepted their offer.

Just then, the Saints made a touchdown and then kicked a good field goal. Now, winning twenty-one to seventeen, the Saints held the score to the end.

Afterward, the three of them sat around chatting about the game. The game ended at around 10:30, much too early to call it a night. Shane suggested they fill their glasses and climb in the hot tub for a bit.

"You have a hot tub? If I had known that, I would have brought my suit!"

Shane looked toward Ann and then over to Joey. A grin spread across his lips, "We don't wear suits in the tub. The soap residues in them... fouls the filters."

"B...But..."Joey started to reply.

Shane cut him off by continuing, "Don't worry. It's dark out. We will leave the lights off so nobody can see anything." He chuckled. "I'll grab you a robe and towel."

Before Joey had a chance to reply, Shane was up and gone.

Joey looked coyly over at Ann. "Are you sure about this?"

"Uh...Well, yeah... sure." But, she wasn't sure of her husband's motives. They had never shared the hot tub with guests before.

Joey gave an edgy smile. "Umm, okay. I guess. I'm just a little nervous."

Ann forced a smile. "It's okay, Joey. Were all friends." She spoke before she turned around and followed her husband to the bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ann demanded once in the bedroom with Shane.

Shane chuckled. "It's early, and I thought it might be fun."

"Naked?...with a stranger?" She continued.

"He's our friend, not a stranger. We won't have the lights on, so no one will see anything. It's a wonderful evening to be out there."

Ann had to agree with his reasoning. But, she was nervous about being naked around Joey. She had fantasies about him before. She had envisioned him naked, and visualized what his penis might look like. She had tried to imagine if he would be a great lover. Was she really going to see him naked now? Shivers ran through her.

Weakly, she whispered, "I... I don't know if this is a good idea, Shane."

"Relax. You are worrying too much. Have a little fun!" he whispered back to her.

Shane returned to the entertainment room, hold three towels and a robe. Handing the robe to Joey, Shane said, "The bathroom is right around the corner there. Just come upstairs when you are ready. We'll wait for you in the kitchen."

The two parted ways.

Shane leaned back against the kitchen counter after making a new batch of margaritas. Ann appeared in a sexy, short, light-weight robe. She reached into the cupboard and retrieved the bottle of tequila and a shot glass.

Shane watched as she poured the shot glass full and downed it. Then, she did another. She turned toward her husband and staring into his eyes, let out a huge sigh.

"I don't know, Shane. I think you are making Joey uncomfortable."

"Oh, he's okay," Shane insisted. "He doesn't get out very often. Let him have a little fun. A soak in the tub will be good for him. Besides, he wouldn't just go out there by himself. And, I am pretty sure he wouldn't want to just sit out there with another naked man!" Shane started to chuckle a bit.

"Okay, but you better pour three of those margaritas!" She turned and downed a third shot.

As Joey came up the stairs, he could see through the kitchen area into a seating area on the other side. Shane sat in one of two overstuffed love seats framing either side of a fireplace. Between the two love seats Shane's legs rested on a large four foot long leather ottoman. Ann sat on the end of the ottoman, an empty shot glass still in her hand.

Shane sprang to his feet and grabbed a drink from the counter, handing it to Joey. He then grabbed the other two and began to lead Joey out onto the deck.

"I'll be out in a moment," Ann told them. She needed the encouragement of another shot.

On the back of the deck was the hot tub, surrounded by partitions for privacy. The only light was that of the half moon, barely enabling enough light to find the steps into the tub.

Shane turned toward Joey. "Go ahead. Get in. Put your drink on the table," gesturing toward a small table at the edge of the hot tub. "There are hooks on the partition for your robe. Just toss your towel over the top. I am going to go see what's the delay with Ann."

Shane placed the drinks down and tossed his towels over one of the partitions.

Joey was relieved that Shane had gone. He removed his robe and hung it on one of the hooks as directed.

Climbing into the tub, he slid down into the warm water, conscious of his nakedness. The tub was longer than it was wide. Three seats lined the back. In one corner was a deep massage seat, a slightly higher seat in the middle, and the other corner had a recliner. Another seat was on the far end. The step at the entry also acted as a shallow place to sit. Joey chose the deep seat, allowing the water to rise to his neck as he sank into it.

As Shane and Ann approached, Shane hit a button for the jets. Joey could barely see in the dim moonlight, but determined that Ann had worn a short mid-thigh robe. Hot water swirled all around Joey's body as the jets massaged against his back and under his legs. He leaned back and closed his eyes, feeling the hot water move all around his naked body. His mind filled with images of Ann removing her robe and her naked body climbing into the tub. He waited until he heard them in the tub before he opened his eyes and looked around. With the slight moonlight and the water swirling around in the tub, Joey saw nothing but shadowy shoulders and heads. He was relieved.

Shane reached for the margaritas, gave one to Joey, another to Ann, and held his out. "Cheers! Here's to good friends and good fun!" The glasses clinked together and all took a deep swig.

After a quiet pause, Shane spoke, "How do you like that seat, Joey?"

"This is great. I wish I had a hot tub at home." Joey felt relaxed, calm.

Shane continued, "Well, you are always welcome here. You should try the recliner Ann is in." Shane scooted towards the step and sat there.

"Honey, you mind changing places with Joey, so he can try out the recliner?"

Reluctantly, Ann moved out towards Shane, allowing Joey to squeeze by her. As she and Joey passed each other in the tightness of the tub, Joey felt a soft breast innocently slide across his arm. Their legs tangled against each other, revealing the smoothness of her skin. She lifted slightly to get past Shane and Joey. In the dim moonlight, Joey caught sight of her large breasts, tipped with dark nipples, rising above the water. He wanted to grasp them.

Dropping down into the lounger, he felt the jets massaging his back. Upper jets shot down onto his shoulders. A pulsating jet massaged at his calves and then gently flowed up between his legs. Joey was keenly aware of the thickening of his penis, floating aimlessly under the swirling water. The jets caused his cock to move back and forth, gently coaxing it harder. Closing his eyes, he leaned back to submit to the sensations and envision the breasts he had just glimpsed.

"Nice, huh?" Shane blurted.

Keeping his eyes closed, Joey replied a simple, "Yeah."

Shane slid closer toward Ann and sunk into the water in front of her. He placed his hands on the calves of her legs and massaged gently. His hands slipped higher, gently rubbing the backs of her knees.

Looking back toward Joey, he wondered if Joey could see his movements. But, Joey's eyes appeared to be closed, enjoying the cascading water on his shoulders.

Shane pressed Annes legs open and gently stroked her inner thighs. Shane moved higher until his thumbs found the soft lips of her pussy. He parted them, gently massaging his fingers into the folds. A finger found her hardened clitoris and softly slid over it.

Ann clamped her legs closed, stopping Shane's advances. She looked over to Joey, making sure he wasn't watching them. Shane leaned forward and whispered, "Shhh...It's okay. He can't see anything. And, so what if he does? Lucky him."

Rracoonz
Rracoonz
57 Followers