Margo's Pirate Booty

Story Info
Margo's Pirate Booty.
4.3k words
3.15
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim ends up moving back home with her daughter because her daughter ends up partying too much and starts heavily screwing up her life. I tried to keep close with Michelle, but she too left to return back to Oregon for the summer vacation from college, going home to be with her family and boyfriend. It sucks to say, I'm back to the single life.

I end up getting a better job through my temp agency at this time as well. There is this sexy Asian lady, Kia Serenity, and she's smoking hot. I'm there to pick up my check and we start some small talk. Her eyes are so enticing and her body is to die for, but what really sets me off is her Asian accent.

"David, I have new job open. You want to try," she asked, and my mind is focused on other things, so all I can do is smile. I begin to wonder if she smokes cigarettes, and the thought drives my fat dick wild in my jeans. It starts to squirm, crawling down my pants leg as it comes to life.

She continues on, telling me it's a mining company where I would be using a crane and putting a rust inhibitor with a preventative treatment on the parts. I tell her I'm all for it, and I get so excited for the interview, I make sure I get all dressed up to make the best possible first impression. I thank Kia for all the help in getting me a better job and make my way home, thinking about all the great things that have happened so far.

I've been free for almost two years, and despite a couple stumbles here and there, I've been able to make the most of it. I don't have much longer on the electronic monitoring bracelet, which is something I've been looking forward to the most. I call Mom to tell her the great news, and she's proud of me, happy that I'm staying out of trouble and doing the best things for myself. I call Rozanne next, and when she invites me over for a congratulatory dinner, I accept without thinking. Her food is to die for, and her pussy is always willing to accept my big, fat dick.

I'm so excited to go into the interview, I have to remind myself to stay calm and be patient. I find out that the place, and employer, does not care about my prison record and likes my vocational training for machine tooling I received while locked up. The shift supervisor walks me around the shop in a quick tour, telling me about the three companies that utilize their warehouse and facilities. They have a contract with a mining company, a crane manufacturer, and another contract with the Department of Defense for the military humvees; according to him, all the vehicles from across the United States come to this location for overhauling and treatment of specialized parts. At the end of the tour, he tests me on my skills using a caliper, a micrometer, and a vernier, which I pass with flying colors. The last thing he tells me is I have the job before shaking my hand and that I start on Monday. Once I'm back in my truck, I call my P.O. and tell him the change in employment. He's just as happy as I am and tells me that I'm a week away from getting the bracelet off.

As soon as the words leave his mouth, my mind splits into two thoughts: one, the celebration of getting a job and being so close to no longer wearing the monitor; two, what I want to do first once that ankle bracelet is gone. I figure I have some time to think about the latter, so for now, I need to celebrate another step in the right direction.

I rush over to Mom's house and we grab some beers and Ponzarottas from Jimmy's Grotto to celebrate. I can feel the happiness beaming from her as I tell her the great news from both sources. Then she has to go and break the moment, asking, "Are you getting any chocha?" There is nothing more embarrassing than my mom asking me if I'm getting any pussy, so all I can do is laugh and walk away.

I walk into my room and feel the presence of walking into a safe haven. I find so much peace in this home where I grew up in, it only emphasizes how well things have been going for me. I smoke a fat joint to cap off the celebration when I see my mom poke her head in the room.

"Smells like Cheech and Chong in here," she says, making me giggle. I go to pass her the joint, and she only rolls her eyes while I was sitting on the floor, going through my porn collection. I start going through the old prison property and my 1970s VHS cassettes wen she looks accusingly at me. "Are you gonna be masturbating now," she asks with a playful, scolding tone.

"Mom, get outta here," I tell her, and she simply walks away with a smile. My phone rings and I see it's my great friend Bergie. He tells me that he's been having problems drinking, lost his job and is stuck trying to make ends meet while on unemployment. The problem with my brother is when he gets lonely, he drinks vodka like a fish. He's only a few minutes from Mom's so I grab some tortillas with cheese and some weed that I keep in my room and head over to his place. I make a mental note to grab some more weed, that I'm down to just a few ounces.

I show up on Bergie's doorstep and he's wasted from the word 'go'.

"Dave, come in bro," he yells in his slurred speech, "you got weed man?" I toss him the food, take a seat at his bar table and break out the pot, rolling up a huge joint while he's mixing up a vodka and Mountain Dew for me. "Dave, I got a room for rent. Help me out, bro."

"What do you got," I ask, and he shows me the nice room near the back of the place. The idea of cheaper rent is appealing, and I'd be close to my Mom, which would make her happy too.

"Look bro," he yells out, diverting my attention from the room, "I hit four food pantries today. We're all set. I just need help in rent, bro."

I sit back down at the bar table and tell him about the new job I just got. I want to be happy, but he's depressed about not finding any work, and it starts dragging me down. "Look bro, my lease is up in Milwaukee in three weeks, and I'm off parole in two. Next month, I'll move in, help you out."

He grabs me and hugs me, nothing but smiles. We smoke up and eat some roast beef, then split to the park and play Frisbee.

At this time, I'm super buzzed and I love to play Frisbee. We're playing up a storm, the sun is shining and I'm sweating, enjoying the sun beating against my tan skin. I'm tipping the Frisbee up and catching it behind my back, pulling off trick catches and throws when I see Bergie staring at two ladies sipping wine coolers. They're watching us just as intently as he is them, so I toss the Frisbee by them, acting like it's an accident.

"Oops, hi ladies," I say, placing my eyes on a young, hot, tattooed blonde. She's shielding her eyes from the sun, looking up at me with admiration.

"Nice tattoos," she says, looking closely at my prison ink. "My friend wants to talk to your friend, and I want to talk to you."

She starts giving me the most enticing smile I've ever seen, and I tell her, "I like your tattoos as well. Want to smoke a fat one? You ladies like weed?"

I didn't need to say anything else. I'm introduced to Margo and she stands up as we light up a joint and pass it back and forth; as we're smoking, I see her staring at my Aztec prison art on my back. "Cook cards," then, "nice naked ladies." I look into her eyes, her light blue irises are like liquid water, turning my back from her. "What do they mean?"

I shake my head. "I'm a Simon City Royal, Spanish Folks, Almighty Gangster. Those tattoos are my badges of honor." I start to look her over and see two tattoos down by her low-cut jeans. "What are those," I ask, pointing at her pussy.

She starts twitching back and forth before pulling her jeans down enough to reveal her shaved pussy mound and these two cool angel fish tattoos pop out.

"I can't see 'em, pull our pants down more," I say, all smiles. She pulls her pants down further, showing off her pink pussy lips and I can see the two angel fish clearly. "Beautiful. Mind if I drop down and kiss your 'leetle feeshes'," I ask in my wild Latin accent.

She giggles and slaps my arm before fixing her pants. "Dave, can you buy me some booze?"

I look over and see Bergie running game to his chick and pull him to the side. "Hey, let's get them some booze," I tell him, then all four of us split to the liquor store. We grab some bargain rum and wine coolers then head back to Bergie's. Once there, I go and fix some strong drinks for the ladies, and my cock starts stiffening at the sight of Margo lighting up a cigarette. Bergie knows I like my smoking fetish-he's borrowed all my smoking fetish porn tapes and DVDs.

I find out the ladies are homeless and are both hardcore alcoholics. I can see why: they drink like fish! I tell Margo, "Is that why you got two fish next to your pussy? Is it because you drink like a fish or because your pussy smells like fish?"

She laughs so hard she farts, and now I think I'm falling in love as she puffs on the cigarette and drinks the rum from the bottle. I'm so high, she reminds me of a sexy pirate, so I go into "Butt Pirate Convict' dude. "Arrgh, swab me cock, wench. Bend over and let me see the booty."

I get howls of laughter and Bergie bursts out, "Dave likes chicks who smoke. Look, this is his." He hits play on the DVD player and all I see on the TV screen is this hot woman smoking a long 120 cigarette and blowing it on a huge cock before sucking and gagging on it loudly.

Margo and her friend Ann are in a trance, eyes glued to the TV. "Margo, can you smoke sexy like her," I ask her.

She looks up into my big, brown eyes. "Dave, I'll do anything you want. You're hot."

I'm all smiles at this hot, drunk bitch. "Come with me, honey, and bring your cigarettes.' Bergie and Ann watch as we dip off into what will be my new room, until I close the door on them. I grab her pirate rum and tell Margo, "Arrgh, gonna get me some smoking ass." I slap her little ass and she giggles like a schoolgirl. I peel off my jeans and take Margo by surprise and gently toss her on the bed; she gasps in surprise as I jump on the bed beside her. "Arrgh, you're mine, wench. Smoke me cock."

Margo laughs at my wildness as I kiss her rum and cigarette flavored lips, her alcohol covered tongue dances with my own as I passionately french kiss her. I grind my now hard dick on her jean covered hot pussy, making her moan in drunken bliss. I tear off her t-shirt and see her nice, perky tits, her pink nipples standing hard just waiting to be ravished. I attack them.

"Drink my pirate whore, feel me tongue in your booty," I say, passing her the bottle of rum. I ram three fingers into her cum-dripping cunt and holy fuck is it loose My three fingers slide right in without any resistance.

"Fist me," she yells out in ecstasy, "oh fist fuck me."

I'm in awe and yell out, "Arrgh, I'll pull a rabbit from your hole my pirate whore. Smoke, and feel my fist in ye snatch." I pull my hand back and line up my fist before pushing it deep up her cunt. I act like I'm punching a heavy bad as I ram my fist further up her cum-gushing twat.

"Ooh, fuck, hurt me. Arrgh, fist fuck me hard. Make me scream," she yells out and it turns me on even more. I ball up my fist and hear squishing noises come from her pussy, the sounds filling up the room as I fist fuck her hot, huge smelly cunthole. I pull my tongue from her rum-flavored ass and watch her drag on the cigarette, taking in that one last puff before I go wild. I start fist-fucking my little pirate's loose hole harder, watching her sexy, drunken facial expressions of pleasure and pain as her eyes start to water. Something about causing her such pain and pleasure unlocks a key in my sexual kingdom as my huge, dark, eight and a half inch cock starts leaking clear pre-cum.

"Arrgh, smoke some more, you pirate bitch. Do it," I command her in my tipsy pirate mode, and as I continue on, I feel the need to give her more. She lights up another cigarette and I slide one finger into her ass to no response; I slide in a second and she doesn't even acknowledge it. Smiling inwardly, I ram four fingers up her asshole and get rewarded.

"Oh, God, yes, more." she moans in painful delight.

"You're still a pirate, act like it," I admonish her. "Now you're gonna be punished, Arrgh." I tuck my thumb and slide my entire hand up her ass, feeling my fist in her cum-dripping cunt through the thin membrane.

"Arrgh, oh God no," she moans, "Arrgh, okay, okay." She starts crying, tears streaming down her pretty face. She tries to smoke and take a small puff, which makes me think she's gonna tap out; she surprises me by smiling through the pain and taking a huge puff on the cigarette while squeezing her pussy and ass muscles tighter around my fists as I fuck both her holes.

She lets the smoke go, pouring it from her mouth over her hot tits before tracing her nipples with the cigarette filter. "Fist-fuck my pussy and ass, make me cum my big dick pirate. Arrgh," she moans and I'm sitting there with a fist in each her pussy and her ass.

I ram my hand up her cum-pissing hot cunt as I pull my hand back from her stretched-wide asshole, then saw them back and forth, alternating the movements. I pick up the pace and intensity, looking like I'm the royal blue boxer from Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots! I start fisting her so hard, she grunts like a hot porn star in heat, rubbing her clit with the cigarette filter between her fingers until her hand becomes a blur, highlighted only with a streak of orange from the cherry.

"You hot whore, you beautiful pirate slut, take this," I yell, punching my fist deeper inside her now busted wide open love tunnels.

"Oh, arrgh, I'm cumming, fist-fuck me, Pirate Daddy, oh God, oh make it hurt." She shakes so fucking hard as she grips my fist, I think she's about to either explode or have a seizure. She rubs the cigarette filter on her clit like an insane bitch in heat as she screams again, "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming. Oh my God, it hurts!"

Her hot pussy sprays my arm in what seems like gallons. There's so much cum spraying from her cunt, it covers my arm, my legs, and floods the bed; with every move all I hear is squishing from either her pussy, her ass, or the bed. Her face looks so beautiful as the tears and running mascara tell me all I need to know. I pull my fist from her ass and she lets out this unholy huge fart, filling the room with a death scent I haven't smelled since Rozanne at Thanksgiving.

"Arrgh, you stink bomb bitch," I yell out and she giggles like an evil whore demon of lust. Her eyes twinkle with orgasmic desire as I pull my fist from her cum-flooding hot pussy and watch a water fountain of cum splash from her pussy lips. "Arrgh, you sunk the ship, you pirate slut."

In an instant, I'm on her, kissing away her tears of pleasure and pain. I grab her cigarette and take a drag, holding in the smoke while I bend down to her cum-flowing loose pussy and blow the smoke deep inside her. I see the smoke swirl inside her twat and she pushes the smoke back out along with some thick cunt cream.

I grab a t-shirt and clean up her messy holes, telling her, "Arrgh, we sprung a leak, lass. We're going down with the ship unless you blow up my mast. Quick, light up a cigarette."

She guzzles down the half bottle of rum in three chugs, wipes her lips, and says, "Arrgh, you got a big cock-mast. I'll smoke it and put some wind in your sails, fucker." This hot, drunken pirate whore has me so hot, she has my heart skipping beats!

I light up a fat joint and she grabs my big, dark, cum-oozing prick. "Arrgh, you're leaking, Captain," she says, slurring her words and sounding more like a pirate.

I'm all smiles, "Swab the cock, mate, blow me down." I'm so high, she takes a drag on the cigarette, looking at me in pure lust, and blows a slow, sultry stream of smoke from her pink cocksucker lips down the entire length of my shaft. I feel her snake-like tongue lick my pisshole before sliding down all eight and a half inches of my cock. I'm in awe as she deep-throats me with ease, holding her cigarette in the same hand she uses to jack me off. She wraps her fingers around my hard, thick shaft, pumping me as her tongue and mouth sucks hard on my cock; her other hand cups and curls around my cum-filled balls and squeezes for all they're worth. The sensation is so strong, I start fucking her mouth and hand, pistoning my hips back and forth while I grab her head with both hands.

"Arrgh, swallow it, pirate, make the Captain fire the cannon," I tell her while she starts making grimaces like before. I force fuck her hot mouth and throat as her eyes begin to water and hear the wonderful sound of her gagging on my throbbing cock. I'm really getting off on punishing my sexy, drunken pirate, smiling while I puff on the joint. "Arrgh, lick my mast," I moan out, "swab it bitch. It's gonna blow up like a whale's blowhole."

I grip her head and thrust my hips up into her hot mouth and throat; she tries to get away as I scream, "I'm cumming, swallow my seeds of love, my pirate whore. I'm cumming!"

My huge, eight and a half inch cock explodes, sending hot jet after hot jet of thick sperm into her throat. She swallows the first load, gags, then swallows again as I see her eyes water. Between the feeling of her tongue on my thick mushroom head and her tears, I shoot even more hot cum into her horny mouth, spraying the back of her throat with sperm; I hear her gag even louder and see the sperm trail down from her lips and splash on the cigarette.

All the tears and gagging unlocks a key in my sexual kingdom which makes my prick burst with another load of cum. She's trying to make pirate gagging noises with my cock between her lips, and all I can do is yell out, "I can't hear you, my pirate slut. Eat it all, you got me treasure."

I see cum pour from her mouth and I finally let her up for air, releasing her head from my hands. As she looks up at me, the first thing I notice is her really cool new hair-do- the definition of sex hair- and her make up is smeared across her face in a mix of tears and cum.

"Arrgh, you taste good, Captain. That was a lot of sperm treasure you had there. Arrgh, me cigarette went out." She lights up the cigarette and says, "Arrgh, fuck my ass Captain. The real treasure is my ass."

I'm totally loving this whore. "Arrgh, bend over bitch," I yell out, slapping her ass so hard it leaves a bright-red handprint and a rewarding squeal.

I grab my still hard, cum-oozing cock and slide it easily up her loose asshole with one hand. She says "Arrgh, Fuck my ass."

I smile, "Arrgh, feel my dick whore and love it." I ram my hard, dark, eight and a half inch cock in and out of her busted open asshole.

It's not long after that she starts slapping my arm, grunting out, "Arrgh, Captain, can't...breath..." I let off and pound my dark prick into the loosest asshole I've ever fucked.

"Arrgh, yer loose asshole needs some tightening." "Fist your cunt, you pirate bitch, and keep the cigarette between ye lips."

I now feel her loose asshole grip my big cock, and I'm marvelling at the fact she's trying to stroke my cock through her pussy. "arrgh...almost there," she moans, and I'm more than happy to oblige. she tries to squirm away until I feel the tell-tale shakes of her orgasm. She jams her fist even deeper up her twat as my beautiful pirate has tears falling down her cheeks. I'm entranced, experiencing my first ever self-fisting chick while I'm balls deep in her ass, I don't feel her slapping at my arm. I'm not letting my pirate whore off easy, edging her closer and closer to that wonderful precipice of euphoria and ecstasy; just the thought of it makes my heart race and the cum boil in my balls.

I continue to pound my cum-leaking cock harder up her asshole until I feel the fist in her cunt go limp. She drops the cigarette from her mouth, and I quickly grab it . I'm still sawing my cock in and out of her asshole and Margo passed the fuck out!

12